Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wysteria was once a trade post and pleasant enough small town in the Wizard City cluster, not too far away but of little consequence in the overall scheme of things, until a magical incident occurred that caused a crawling vine to grow and completely overrun the town.

Players who are level 25 or higher should speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower. He will offer you the quest "To the Registrar".

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I can't seem to get past the first quest "The Spiral Cup -- defeat Bleys Flamerender". When I enter the room, it is empty. Bleys is not there.

When I leave the room, everyone outside is running around saying the same thing. They can't find Bleys either. I even switched realms, but that didn't help.

I did click on "bug report" in the test realm and reported this. :-(

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I tried to get into the room with the same boss and get booted out of the game. Then upon entering the game again get booted again almost every time.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
I can't seem to get past the first quest "The Spiral Cup -- defeat Bleys Flamerender". When I enter the room, it is empty. Bleys is not there.

When I leave the room, everyone outside is running around saying the same thing. They can't find Bleys either. I even switched realms, but that didn't help.

I did click on "bug report" in the test realm and reported this. :(

Same thing here.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:

Ditto this problem! I also reported the issue within the game. I am stuck until this gets corrected. I have exited the game repeatedly, rebooted pc and tried different realms to no avail.

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
I had the same problem and also sent a bug report. I just kept going in the room and he eventually showed.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
I have had the same incedent. Will you please fix this, KI? I really wanna get ahead in Wysteria!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:

Same thing is still happening. Since you can't do anything or talk to anyone without this quest (I'm assuming, since you can't talk to any professor in the new schools), it renders the entire test realm useless right now.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I had the same issue. I can not complete the quest because he is not there. Also, the little load circle keeps saying it is loading bodies (costumes maybe?) and flashes from 0% to 100%, but then cycles back through them as if they are never downloading. When I try to change characters I get a message that says:
R6025
-Pure virtual function call

...and then Wizard101 crashes without ever going back to the character selection screen.

I saw someone in game commenting that it was a Windows Vista issue and I run Vista. I certainly hope there is a plan to fix it rather that just telling me to get a different OS. :(

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:

the same exact thing is happening to me on the game, i also reported this.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:

same thing here

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Bleys cant appear!Also it keeps loading clothes and in a long while it does it again!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I have the same trouble, cannot even enter room, tried all the different realm with no success. Also reported bug many many times. Will someone please help?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I too have the same problem, both with the loading and with Bleys Flamerender. This does render the test realm completely useless, and I'd really like to advance in Wysteria. Please fix this, KingsIsle!

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello Wizards,

I have had the same problem with Bleys, and with Randolf, which was a total bummer, but eventually they showed up... All I did was log out and in, keep going in and out of the room, let's say 10 times? And he just showed up! :) He wasn't so hard, I hope he shows up soon for you, the Wysteria story gets better, and for you legendaries, Helephant Tower is AMAZING, sadly, my team failed on the final battle, but we will try again! Better get ready, it's a real challenge!

-Mason D.

Delver
May 04, 2009
I still cannot get past the first quest in Wysteria -- "The Spiral Cup -- defeat Bleys Flamerender". Bleys does not appear in the room. I tried yesterday (Aug. 3rd) for a few hours with no luck. Just tried again today. No luck.

(I did send a bug report on the test realm.) :-(

Survivor
Jun 17, 2008
Honeybee313 wrote:

i haveing the same esact problem it let me in aand i tryed 20 time but he not there :( but you can ask your friend so you can go somewere difrant like it is awsome but some people just keep on trying and never stop :( :( 8) just kepp on try and he will apper and only i can do that

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Yes, this happened to one of my wizards also. With each and every one of the combats for The Spiral Cup.
But, when I tried a wizard from my other account, Bleys was there on the first try. :-D

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Despite these problems (after all, it IS the test realm) I've really enjoyed Wisteria! I really hope KingIsle adds to this area so we wizards can explore it some more.

Yes, even though I have legendary wizards who can get no extra XP in Wisteria, I will be taking them there. 8)

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
The little guy doesn't show up until you have downloaded ALL the test realm data. It just takes a really long time. When you quite downloading data, you can do it without any issues.

Semper Fi,

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Hey! I really have an emergency question. When I got membership I was excited about many things! One of them was test realm. I quickly downloaded it and logged in. I found myself with error I think 113. I was suspended! I wasn't suspended from live play though. Please and plus I am very disappointed because its only one in a million the test realm comes HELP ME PLEASE!! :?
:

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Whenever I try to enter the first room where Bleys Flamerender I think is in, the entire game get brighter, then goes black and ends. :( Please, please help

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:

That happened to me too though it seemed to be fixed when I changed to a less crowded realm.

Community Leader
I absolutely love this new world. Although I might give Arthur Wethersfield a run for his money on all the new furniture pieces I want from Wysteria. ;) The outfit you get is very cute so is the pet. The helephant tower WOW! much more of a challenge than waterworks. I am now going through the world on a level 25 to test that out. In all way to go KingsIsle.