Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not yet! I'm not ready!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Can someone tell me how far into Mirkholm Keep the quest "One in the Snout" is? Begining? Middle? End? I'm level 31 but want to get there by around level 35 so I can get that level 35 spell.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
near the end but the spell isn't worth it unless your storm death or ice

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Champion
Feb 14, 2010
blaze552563 wrote:

Actually Life school gets Triage at level 35; probably the best spell of all the level 35 spells.
Myth gets Shatter at level 35 and Fire gets Fuel; pretty good spells.
IMO the only spell "not worth it" is the Balance spell Elemental Difuse.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
blaze552563 wrote:

Actually Life school gets Triage at level 35; probably the best spell of all the level 35 spells.

triage is probably worth it but i don't think shatter really is i am a legendary pyromancer and i didn't get fuel until level 50 i say pyromancers can live without fuel the only good spell to use with fuel dragon

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I don't care if it isn't all that useful. I haven't used PowerPlay ONCE! I haven't even thought about putting it in my deck. I just don't want to NOT be able to get the card.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
the only reason I'm in gh is because I had gotten a msg about more spells while I was in Marleybone. I'm a lvl 37 thurgmaturge (sp?). My question is where are these spells found??

Explorer
May 21, 2011
eggywig wrote:
I don't care if it isn't all that useful. I haven't used PowerPlay ONCE! I haven't even thought about putting it in my deck. I just don't want to NOT be able to get the card.

What do u mean? And not using power play, thats actually kinda smart. Power play is a spell that gives you more power pips. BUT it also goes for the monsters. So power play gives YOU more power pips and the monsters. same thing for all the schools. the fire one "wyldfire" makes your fire spells more powerful and the monsters. is this a glitch, or is that supposed to happen

Zachary Liondreamer
Level 30 balance

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
hp1055cm wrote:
blaze552563 wrote:

Hey. I can tell you're not balance. And you don't pvp often. And we get 2 spells.
And dark pact is a great spell. Until you get to higher levels. When you take out 1/5 of your health with it.

But anyways on the topic. You get it in the begining. It's the first quest after you get in there. And besides, you'll be ready early. And lvl 35 spells are excellent. They each work in their own way.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I hope it's begining! I better just rush through Vigrid Roughland and be done with it! Finished Savaastard Pass the other day. Hope I can make it! Elemental Dispell will actually be useful, considering that my friend I want to challenge to a PvP match at Level 35 likes using storm (but who doesn't?).

Historian
May 01, 2010
blaze552563 wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:
blaze552563 wrote:

triage is probably worth it but i don't think shatter really is i am a legendary pyromancer and i didn't get fuel until level 50 i say pyromancers can live without fuel the only good spell to use with fuel dragon

to get your 55 spell (pointing at balance) you HAVE to get your your level 35 spell and all of the 55 spells are pretty good.

i love fuel, especially when i need to hit big back to back (fuel triggers along with fire trap and elemental trap.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Ohnoswords wrote:
eggywig wrote:

What do u mean? And not using power play, thats actually kinda smart. Power play is a spell that gives you more power pips. BUT it also goes for the monsters. So power play gives YOU more power pips and the monsters. same thing for all the schools. the fire one "wyldfire" makes your fire spells more powerful and the monsters. is this a glitch, or is that supposed to happen

Zachary Liondreamer
Level 30 balance

I just mean I want the card. I and I don't want to not be able to get it.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I didn't get the quest for the Level 35 Myth Quest until I was halfway through Grizzleheim.

-Aaron Anglebane / Legendary Conjurer-