Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cuss Words

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Like mom2mykidscrc2 (or something like that), also report R-rated or X-rated conversations. It does get annoying when people cuss. I reported someone who did just to keep Wizard101 safe and fun, and then his friends started hating on me after that . I mean like gosh, I'm not at the age where I think cuss words are funny, not yet.

Caroline Sunbright legendary thuergist
Brittany Rainriver legendary diviner
Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer
Laura Iceheart legendary thaumaturge
Nicole Jadesword legendary sorcerer

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Dizzy, if you are only communicating with your husband, and concerned that someone may misconstrue your abbreviations as filter dodging and report you, you can always form a group with just your husband and change your chat window to group chat. That way, it will remain just between the 2 of you, and no misunderstandings from outside players. :)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I heard someone do that on wizard but i forgot to report it. Next time that happens I will help make Wizard city a better place.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
ok, so they removed birch on the chat but not noob? wake up KI, the N word is used as a sub for cuss words and other blocked things. can you at least remove this word on next month?

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I think the saddest thing is that sometimes when you report someone they don't GET IT. Sometimes I report someone for saying something EXCEPTIONALLY rude and the person just ASSUMES who the accuser is; even if they are not 100% sure they start chewing up that person. I feel bad for any innocent people who get chewed out for a reporting that was not theirs.