Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
This is the preveiw of my story i hope you enjoy!!

The Tale of Justin HawkHammer

Twelve years ago a baby was born, a baby that unknowingly will change history forever…

Bang! Bang! Bang! The orphanage door shook as the foster care people-rats-tried to get me to open the door. I jolted awake knowing I wouldn’t get to eat for a week if I didn’t get up. I dressed as fast as I could I had ten seconds left . 10, 9, 8, 7,6, 5, 4,3,2.1. My time was up I hauled my self through the door before they could say I was late.

“ Ah,” the foster lady said sneering “ you were almost late, you tricky little boy” I hid my completely out of control fury on my face by looking at my feet”. The boy next to me, Rick ( we all have no last names), snickered and started humming ‘Rain drops keep falling on my head’ reminding me about the time a tiny cloud hovered above my head unleashing torrents of rain on me.

I whispered back “ Shut it sasquatch,” remarking on how big his feet were, he was twelve like me but he had size thirteen shoes which were a little too small for him because you could see his big toes sticking out of both of his shoes. “ you wish they would pay for you to get special sized shoes , because it’s are winter games day today. Ha!!” The foster lady, Mrs. Ledowl, asked what was going on. “ Nothing” I mumbled, smirking at rick because of the look of realization on his face, he’d forgotten about today, ha.

Mrs. Ledowl left and the other people got into groups I went alone because my group would always win. The first game was something we called waterfront karate. We climb up onto a giant foam rock to get ready to tear the flags of each others belts. Me and some kid ,whose name I didn’t know, who is always associated with warmth or fire as you may say it. I am the strongest kid in the orphanage and he was the second strongest, some how for some reason he could take a harder hit than me, actually everyone could take a hard hit than ,me with out being hurt, I never let anyone see though. I circled around him, he was the only hope for me not to win a one of the games. I faked a right kick and
Used my momentum to roll right next to his belt where I took every flag off his belt meaning that his other teammates couldn’t play the game to win. I held the flag grinning and that is when everything went wrong. An owl swooped down. An old man walked through the crowd. Both were coming at me.!
“Hello” the owl said, it had reached me first.

“ Oh Gamma, please don’t scare him.” the old man looked me up and down thoroughly. “ My, my he has great power, I am absolutely sure about that.”

“Ahem,” Mrs. Ledowl said appearing from, like nowhere. “ what are you doing with that retched thing.” pointing at the ‘thing’ which must be Gamma.

“ Oh my, sorry for barging in like that if you please we are on a tight schedule.” he said looking at pocket watch. Good-bye now” he said, with an exciting flourish he pointed at me said something like ‘ zicketey splat threesh mu dohn’. and my world went spinning. The last thing I heard was Mrs. Ledowl yelling about your going to have to pay for trespassing.

When I woke up I was lying on a pretty comfortable sofa with the old man and the owl above me as if willing me to be awake. “ He is waking,’’ whispered the old man. After hours of a seemingly staring contest, I think I lost. When he was convinced I was fully awake he said something that will be etched in my memory forever. “ You are a wizard”

I nearly fell of the sofa laughing “ Ha, this must be a dream because seriously this can’t be true.”

“ If it is a dream or not,’’ said the old man who mentioned his name was Merle Ambrose “ you shall still consult the book of secrets. I fumbled through the pages answering what I
could true fully. The word that appeared , appeared like a lightning bolt

Storm

I jumped back in surprise, why had the word appeared like a lightning bolt, and attentively touched it . Blood roared in my ears a I saw images of me fighting monsters, wielding a sword, fighting a huge evil presence though at the time I didn’t know who he was I knew it wasn’t Malistare.

“ My my , storm is the most powerful yet their strength compensates for their health. You have unimaginable power yet you MUST BELIEVE.” Ambrose exclaimed with a mysterious gleam in his old concernful eyes.

“ Ah we have wasted time ,” Merle ,uttered eyeing the clock “ leave thought that door your family awaits outside.”

“My WHA----”
“Go along now and I for got to mention your name is Justin HawkHammer.”

I walked out the door feeling dazed , I have a family I muttered to myself smiling.

“Hi!!” said a women who looked about 35 “ OMG you’ve grow so much!!” with tears in her eyes she went and hugged me.

“ Honey, let the poor boy go your crushing the life out of him.” “Hi , I am your dad kiddo the women who almost crushed the life out of you is your mom, that’s your brother Cody,” pointing at a little boy who looked like he was going to a funeral, with all black clothes on.
“Your other brother Quinn” Quinn had on long dusty sand colored clothes smiling brightly which I noticed Cody had done. “ and you sister Sarah and your other sister Scarlet,” he pointed at a pair of twins both with scarlet hair though one of them wore all light green and the other all yellow. “Last but not least your twin, Jordan.”

My jaw dropped “Twin” I muttered in amazement . He was tall as me but had electric blue hair while I had pure silver hair.

“ Hi am Cody FoeShard, my school is death and I am seven years-old.” he said beaming

“Hi am Quinn SwiftHorn ,my school is balance and I am six years-old” Quinn piped up pushing Cody aside.

“Hi I’m Scarlet-

“Hi I’m Sarah-

“ IronBond. We’re the twins!!!” they exclaimed their grins almost reaching their eyes.
“ we are six but nine months younger than Quinn.

“Hey dude I’m your twin Jordan FireBreeze, same age as you and I am in the fire school.” He holds out his hand to me I shake it.

“Well,” I look around trying to take everything in, I believe now. “ I’m Justin HawkHammer, my school is storm and there is no need to say my age.” Now I am joining in on the smiling.

“Everybody add Justin as a friend. “Whoa, how do I answer… oh never mind” I started just imagined poking the yes on all of them and then we were friends.

“Do you see those buttons on your watch? The far left one is to right here, the one next to it is our home, that one is to mark where you are, and the last one it to teleport to where you put the marker, Jordan start him on the quests and help him enroll.
------Jordan signing in .

“I am fine with helping Justin get enrolled and started on his quests mom.” I said excitedly.
I was really happy to have my twin now. I looked other at him his new novice diviner clothes, dark purple and lightning yellow. “Come on Justin this way.’’ we walked past a throng of people all types of wizards with signs of every world swords glowing staffs, toy looking wands, wands that you would see in Egypt.

“Hi Jordan said a kid who looked like he came from an old-fashioned England, he had all dark clothes a bowler hat, a tailored suit with a tail, boots which I don’t know how to describe, and a magnificent gold braided wand with a enchanting onyx jewel rested on top.
“ Who’s the newbie, he looks like he came out of a gobbler’s backside .” he said referring to Justin. Before I could speak he said “ Remember our little talk eh, join my team an they wouldn’t lose their precious ones, otherwise there might be a little grief about your clan losing and you being a prisoner of clan war. He teleported out with a final wink at me. “Cheerio, ol’ lad”

“ Who the heck was that,” Justin asked a bit, ok almost completely, furious.

“ He is the leader of the opposite clan of mine, he wants me to join his clan otherwise he will keep me and a few others because we are the best on my team.” I admitted awkwardly. “ Come on now we have to get you enrolled.” I said hurried, with a little too much forced enthusiasm. We walked up the tunnel labeled ‘Ravenwood’. There many strange things for Justin I thought, a giant talking seeing tree named Bartelby, Arthur Weserfeild a talking two-legged dog, Halstrom Balestrom a energized giant green frog, Lydia Greyrose a chubby bubbly tiny fairy, and Moolinda Wu a Asian cow lady. Our conversations were good with everyone except ( I think you all know this person) Cyrus Drake the crabbiest teacher of all, Justin, sadly, said who do you think you are you sorry excuse of person thinking you know everything. I pulled Justin out of there as fast as I could.

“Dude, what were you thinking you could have gotten expelled before you even learned a spell.

“ You know what? I can do this by MYSELF” he exclaimed with more possible force than I thought.

--- Jordan signing out

I stormed off away from Jordan when I bumped into a pretty looking girl. She had golden eyes dark purple and yellow clothes like mine

“ Sorry” I mumbled embarassed, pretty girls did that to me.

“ No problem, so are you going to novice storm class too?” she answered.

“Yeah,” I answered feeling less embarassed.

“Ok we can go together” yes I answered as I looked at her.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
SIERRA WINTER BREEZE IS AMAZING!!!!!!
by the way, my friend and I are planning to make our own stories about our
characters.... Do you have any advice?

Survivor
May 15, 2009
SIERRA WINTERBREEZE ROCKZ
I know you must be very busy, but do you think we could friend sometime?
If your friend list isnt about to explode, that is Anyway, I am in the Crucible in DS. I am not very busy 2morrow if you are ok. I have been farming jade oni lately :D
I am usually in more crowded realms, e.g. Ambrose, or otherwise Imp. When you read this plz post :D :D :D

Cassandra Icemancer
45 Thaumaturge
Sword Saint

p.s. I wear white

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I can't wait for chapter 12 to come out! The sequence is SO exciting!

Master Thamaturge
ICE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
yidskey wrote:
sorry i just realy like the story so far :D it's realy great to read it because its fun! lol ps. are you going to write a part 3? if so i can't wait to read it lol!
who exactly is Sierra Winterbreeze?

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
HOLA!!! ummm... I have only read your first story but I really loved it. You are a very talented writer you need to become an author. I think you go well into detail and I just LOVE your descriptions. Just thought you should here how talented you are...

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Okay! I've FINALLY remembered this thread! Not that anyone's been posting on it lately...

Listen: I'm so, so, so, so, so, so... how many was that? Anyway, I'm so sorry that I haven't been online. It's not just this thread I've been neglecting. Real life has been terribly busy.

I do have some good news, though. I just sent in Part 12. It should be up soon enough. Plus, I techincally already finished Part 13. I just need to do some major editing - especially since I don't particularly like how the Past Seekers are turning out.

Sooo... there's no way I can reply to you all. So I'm just going to say thank you for supporting me, and you're all so inspiring. I love reading your works, so keep up the fantastic stories.

By the way... does anyone else read the Tale of Sarah SpiritHeart? I honestly think that she should be a Featured Author, too.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Okay! I've FINALLY remembered this thread! Not that anyone's been posting on it lately...

Listen: I'm so, so, so, so, so, so... how many was that? Anyway, I'm so sorry that I haven't been online. It's not just this thread I've been neglecting. Real life has been terribly busy.

I do have some good news, though. I just sent in Part 12. It should be up soon enough. Plus, I techincally already finished Part 13. I just need to do some major editing - especially since I don't particularly like how the Past Seekers are turning out.

Sooo... there's no way I can reply to you all. So I'm just going to say thank you for supporting me, and you're all so inspiring. I love reading your works, so keep up the fantastic stories.

By the way... does anyone else read the Tale of Sarah SpiritHeart? I honestly think that she should be a Featured Author, too.

HI!

Haahaa...sorry. No, I don't read the Tale of Sarah Spiritheart...Should I? I think I'll read it when I have mroe free time...

Anyway, what other stories do you read? There was in January called the Resistance. Only one chapter out though. There are more chapters of it on a different website called fanfiction.net. Did you ever read it? Its pretty good.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Windlilly wrote:

I have read all of the Tale of Sarah SpiritHeart, and i too think she should be a featured author, though what happened to her writting?

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
i read your first few stories and though they were good but now its starting to get so confusing i never want to read them again

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
I don't have to be in your story but can Sierra WinterBreeze meet me in Pixie Area One at 5:30-ish in Pacific Time Zone? I am Miranda JadeBlossom Level 36 Life.
Meet me on April 1st( April Fools Day.) Thanks!
~Miranda JadeBlossom Level 36 Life

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Oh my gosh guys, I am SO sorry i havent been on in - checks watch - FOREVER!!!!!! Also if anyone remembers me, please post :P But I'm back baby! Bring on the dracanions! :D

~*~*Megan Bluegarden*~*~

Survivor
May 10, 2009
24624 wrote:
This is the preveiw of my story i hope you enjoy!!

The Tale of Justin HawkHammer

Twelve years ago a baby was born, a baby that unknowingly will change history forever…

Bang! Bang! Bang! The orphanage door shook as the foster care people-rats-tried to get me to open the door. I jolted awake knowing I wouldn’t get to eat for a week if I didn’t get up. I dressed as fast as I could I had ten seconds left . 10, 9, 8, 7,6, 5, 4,3,2.1. My time was up I hauled my self through the door before they could say I was late.

“ Ah,” the foster lady said sneering “ you were almost late, you tricky little boy” I hid my completely out of control fury on my face by looking at my feet”. The boy next to me, Rick ( we all have no last names), snickered and started humming ‘Rain drops keep falling on my head’ reminding me about the time a tiny cloud hovered above my head unleashing torrents of rain on me.

I whispered back “ Shut it sasquatch,” remarking on how big his feet were, he was twelve like me but he had size thirteen shoes which were a little too small for him because you could see his big toes sticking out of both of his shoes. “ you wish they would pay for you to get special sized shoes , because it’s are winter games day today. Ha!!” The foster lady, Mrs. Ledowl, asked what was going on. “ Nothing” I mumbled, smirking at rick because of the look of realization on his face, he’d forgotten about today, ha.

Mrs. Ledowl left and the other people got into groups I went alone because my group would always win. The first game was something we called waterfront karate. We climb up onto a giant foam rock to get ready to tear the flags of each others belts. Me and some kid ,whose name I didn’t know, who is always associated with warmth or fire as you may say it. I am the strongest kid in the orphanage and he was the second strongest, some how for some reason he could take a harder hit than me, actually everyone could take a hard hit than ,me with out being hurt, I never let anyone see though. I circled around him, he was the only hope for me not to win a one of the games. I faked a right kick and
Used my momentum to roll right next to his belt where I took every flag off his belt meaning that his other teammates couldn’t play the game to win. I held the flag grinning and that is when everything went wrong. An owl swooped down. An old man walked through the crowd. Both were coming at me.!
“Hello” the owl said, it had reached me first.

“ Oh Gamma, please don’t scare him.” the old man looked me up and down thoroughly. “ My, my he has great power, I am absolutely sure about that.”

“Ahem,” Mrs. Ledowl said appearing from, like nowhere. “ what are you doing with that retched thing.” pointing at the ‘thing’ which must be Gamma.

“ Oh my, sorry for barging in like that if you please we are on a tight schedule.” he said looking at pocket watch. Good-bye now” he said, with an exciting flourish he pointed at me said something like ‘ zicketey splat threesh mu dohn’. and my world went spinning. The last thing I heard was Mrs. Ledowl yelling about your going to have to pay for trespassing.

When I woke up I was lying on a pretty comfortable sofa with the old man and the owl above me as if willing me to be awake. “ He is waking,’’ whispered the old man. After hours of a seemingly staring contest, I think I lost. When he was convinced I was fully awake he said something that will be etched in my memory forever. “ You are a wizard”

I nearly fell of the sofa laughing “ Ha, this must be a dream because seriously this can’t be true.”

“ If it is a dream or not,’’ said the old man who mentioned his name was Merle Ambrose “ you shall still consult the book of secrets. I fumbled through the pages answering what I
could true fully. The word that appeared , appeared like a lightning bolt

Storm

I jumped back in surprise, why had the word appeared like a lightning bolt, and attentively touched it . Blood roared in my ears a I saw images of me fighting monsters, wielding a sword, fighting a huge evil presence though at the time I didn’t know who he was I knew it wasn’t Malistare.

“ My my , storm is the most powerful yet their strength compensates for their health. You have unimaginable power yet you MUST BELIEVE.” Ambrose exclaimed with a mysterious gleam in his old concernful eyes.

“ Ah we have wasted time ,” Merle ,uttered eyeing the clock “ leave thought that door your family awaits outside.”

“My WHA----”
“Go along now and I for got to mention your name is Justin HawkHammer.”

I walked out the door feeling dazed , I have a family I muttered to myself smiling.

“Hi!!” said a women who looked about 35 “ OMG you’ve grow so much!!” with tears in her eyes she went and hugged me.

“ Honey, let the poor boy go your crushing the life out of him.” “Hi , I am your dad kiddo the women who almost crushed the life out of you is your mom, that’s your brother Cody,” pointing at a little boy who looked like he was going to a funeral, with all black clothes on.
“Your other brother Quinn” Quinn had on long dusty sand colored clothes smiling brightly which I noticed Cody had done. “ and you sister Sarah and your other sister Scarlet,” he pointed at a pair of twins both with scarlet hair though one of them wore all light green and the other all yellow. “Last but not least your twin, Jordan.”

My jaw dropped “Twin” I muttered in amazement . He was tall as me but had electric blue hair while I had pure silver hair.

“ Hi am Cody FoeShard, my school is death and I am seven years-old.” he said beaming

“Hi am Quinn SwiftHorn ,my school is balance and I am six years-old” Quinn piped up pushing Cody aside.

“Hi I’m Scarlet-

“Hi I’m Sarah-

“ IronBond. We’re the twins!!!” they exclaimed their grins almost reaching their eyes.
“ we are six but nine months younger than Quinn.

“Hey dude I’m your twin Jordan FireBreeze, same age as you and I am in the fire school.” He holds out his hand to me I shake it.

“Well,” I look around trying to take everything in, I believe now. “ I’m Justin HawkHammer, my school is storm and there is no need to say my age.” Now I am joining in on the smiling.

“Everybody add Justin as a friend. “Whoa, how do I answer… oh never mind” I started just imagined poking the yes on all of them and then we were friends.

“Do you see those buttons on your watch? The far left one is to right here, the one next to it is our home, that one is to mark where you are, and the last one it to teleport to where you put the marker, Jordan start him on the quests and help him enroll.
------Jordan signing in .

“I am fine with helping Justin get enrolled and started on his quests mom.” I said excitedly.
I was really happy to have my twin now. I looked other at him his new novice diviner clothes, dark purple and lightning yellow. “Come on Justin this way.’’ we walked past a throng of people all types of wizards with signs of every world swords glowing staffs, toy looking wands, wands that you would see in Egypt.

“Hi Jordan said a kid who looked like he came from an old-fashioned England, he had all dark clothes a bowler hat, a tailored suit with a tail, boots which I don’t know how to describe, and a magnificent gold braided wand with a enchanting onyx jewel rested on top.
“ Who’s the newbie, he looks like he came out of a gobbler’s backside .” he said referring to Justin. Before I could speak he said “ Remember our little talk eh, join my team an they wouldn’t lose their precious ones, otherwise there might be a little grief about your clan losing and you being a prisoner of clan war. He teleported out with a final wink at me. “Cheerio, ol’ lad”

“ Who the heck was that,” Justin asked a bit, ok almost completely, furious.

“ He is the leader of the opposite clan of mine, he wants me to join his clan otherwise he will keep me and a few others because we are the best on my team.” I admitted awkwardly. “ Come on now we have to get you enrolled.” I said hurried, with a little too much forced enthusiasm. We walked up the tunnel labeled ‘Ravenwood’. There many strange things for Justin I thought, a giant talking seeing tree named Bartelby, Arthur Weserfeild a talking two-legged dog, Halstrom Balestrom a energized giant green frog, Lydia Greyrose a chubby bubbly tiny fairy, and Moolinda Wu a Asian cow lady. Our conversations were good with everyone except ( I think you all know this person) Cyrus Drake the crabbiest teacher of all, Justin, sadly, said who do you think you are you sorry excuse of person thinking you know everything. I pulled Justin out of there as fast as I could.

“Dude, what were you thinking you could have gotten expelled before you even learned a spell.

“ You know what? I can do this by MYSELF” he exclaimed with more possible force than I thought.

--- Jordan signing out

I stormed off away from Jordan when I bumped into a pretty looking girl. She had golden eyes dark purple and yellow clothes like mine

“ Sorry” I mumbled embarassed, pretty girls did that to me.

“ No problem, so are you going to novice storm class too?” she answered.

“Yeah,” I answered feeling less embarassed.

“Ok we can go together” yes I answered as I looked at her.

Hey this is really good can someone help direct me 2 where the other stories r im havin a hard time findin them
Emma SummerCaster Life 45

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

Hi, ppls

Sierra i rely like ur stories!
Hey um wanna meet up sometime?

~ Sarah Moonglade lvl 42 Storm questing in mooshu :(
I uh have been trying to find this thread and just found it on 5/22/10

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Whoever wrote the Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze? That would be me!

I found your post (and a little bit late, I must say) because I was searching for something on Google and just thought I should search for the title of my story for no real reason. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but then I saw the title of this. I was so excited! I'm so glad you have read my story.

Yeah, I know, it's three months later now. So have you read parts 3, 4, 5, and 6? I'm really glad that someone likes them!

I never read the story but it sound pretty cool. I am going to go check it out!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
ROCK ON! I personally loved this story is there a next part after eleven your words in that one showed it might be the end PLZ DON'T END IT! ih well i guess if you want to you can after all it is your story

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Again, Hi! Megan here with some unfinished buisness. So part 11 is out?!?!?! Hurrah!!!! Also, remember when people were asking about part 3? It's amazing how this thread has evolved.

~*~*Megan Bluegarden*~*~

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

I'm working on a story called Storm, Love, Malistare curently I've been neclacting ( or however ye spell it ) the story and this thread :P

5/22/10 Sarah Moonglade LvL 42 Storm OUT!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Hi Sierra! I'm her friend, Mary ravengem, FYI luna0616! I read all parts and i'm totally proud of her, cant believe how popular she's getting! From Sierras best friend.
Lunao616 - Mary ravengem

are ye the balance wiz that knows Sarah Moonglade LvL 42 Storm? Cause I've seen 5 Mary Ravengem's in the whole game O:

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Hi Sierra WinterBreeze! I forced my friends to read your brilliant story of magic...
It is very creative and worth reading. Have you found Liam yet? Because I found a Liam in PvP. I didn't dare join. Well, it was a long time ago.

Happy writing, Llewella EarthBlood
--------------------------------------------
Lvl 45 Life wizard

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
We (I) am/are still waiting for the Past Seekers of The Past (You can use that :D) to come and help Sierra. I am the ice one - wink wink - Well, anyways I think that we should start a club. All of us on this thread can come and have some party and no one has to wait for Sierra and she doesn't have to meet 90 people at the same time.

*Always*Ice,*Megan*Bluegarden*

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hehe... I can't believe people are still posting on here!
gekoman777 wrote:
We (I) am/are still waiting for the Past Seekers of The Past (You can use that :D) to come and help Sierra. I am the ice one - wink wink - Well, anyways I think that we should start a club. All of us on this thread can come and have some party and no one has to wait for Sierra and she doesn't have to meet 90 people at the same time.

*Always*Ice,*Megan*Bluegarden*

I would LOVE to meet you, Megan. I started writing the part with you in it, but it seems like you're kind of going to be a secondary character. :( It's hard when I don't know your personality. But don't worry - you're not alone. The only Past Seekers who seem to actually be a big part are Taryn WildHeart, Christopher BattleSword, and Jacob LifeTamer. I mean... it's hard to incorporate 8 new characters into a story that already has SO many people in it! Oddly, I just made up Jacob LifeTamer. I need a Life male character, and I couldn't find anyone... so I just made one up. O.o

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hey guys sorry i haven't been on in a while ( not that anyone noticed ) but uh i'm confused as to whats going on.

Past seekers? Is this something i have to find in one of the parts of the story? Or am i just missing one of the posts? O. o heh..........

I'm really not caught up.....

David RainDreamer
Level 49 master theurgist.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Heya, again, everyone!

I think I now have a Storm character. Remember, I can't put everyone in, and this person met me in game, so sorry to all of you who asked. I MIGHT still need a Life character (male), but please don't suggest anything yet. I may come on here and ask you guys if I can't find anyone else, but I really have trouble putting in characters I don't know.

Oh. Hey I didn't see this post but I have a level 49 life wizard that is a guy. If you still need one that is. Oh what i miss when i don't check the message boards.

David RainDreamer
Level 49 Master Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Hey Sierra i don't know if you saw my post I made about you but I would love to meet you. My name is Andrew NightBlade and lets meet in sunbird area 1 at krockotropia near the library. Hmm so toady is Tuesday 2, 2010 so lets meet on Thursday at 5:30 mountain time. Hope you see this Bye!

P.S. If you want I would love to be in your story.

AndrewNightBlade, Never Underestimate the Powers of A Pyromancer Level 50 Fire