Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
54
leahraeali wrote:
yidskey wrote:
leahraeali wrote:
Um, sorry for changing the topic... But anyway, does anybody out there like The Most Powerful Spells of All? I think Heather and I barely have any fans. I am EXTREMELY eager to know!

Also, please read The Necromancer's Matter as well! One of my friends in game writes it... It's a REALLY good story!

~Alia LotusPetal, Level 46 Theurgist

i read your stories! only one question, please tell me it ends well? lol both you and sierra write and leave me wanting another story!
so alia and sierra, when is your next part coming? :D :D


I just sent in Part 10. It's really interesting. Something TERRIBLE happens to Alia in that part.


lol but she survives right?

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
51
lol maybe you could make daniel a background extra xD idk random noob comes to you, knows your name without you saying, posseses friend and does something xD idk. Also, I made a life char you can use if you want to. Her name is same as mine I got her all the way to level 36 probably higher hopefully next time I post and Megan is still waiting lol if you need her stats its: level:47 school:ice um there probably more but I forget :P also I like the idea of me being a failed ice seeker close to goal and found out some secret I tell you. Ohh! I know! the location of a hidden awakening area? or telling you if liam is under spell or potion? cant really use that now that everyone heard but still maybe you can build on that? Also, lets name the group Sierra's Army xD also next meeting EASTEREN pixie hmm uh 5:30-ish? maybe next week so everyone knows, so i guess TUESDAY. thats all for now also, I think this is the longest post I have ever done :D

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
I made a storm wizard a few days ago and he is at lvl 16 right now. His name is Daniel RainBlood lvl 16 Diviner. Can you put him in your story?

Oh, um, maybe! I'd have to boost his level, though. And you would have to meet me in game sometime. That's ok with me! (I need to boost his actual lvl anyway, lol) Anywho, he is now lvl 21, almost 22. And when should we meet? How about on Saturday January 16, at 7:20 AM. The realm is leprechaun area 1. How about we meet in MB commons near minigame fairegrounds? If that doesn't work for you just tell me when you're availible.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
gekoman777 wrote:
lol maybe you could make daniel a background extra xD idk random noob comes to you, knows your name without you saying, posseses friend and does something xD idk.
Hey! I find that quite offensive! Lol, jk(although that character is sort of a noob). I don't wanna be evil! You can make me be evil if you want, though, Sierra. It's fine with me. I'd just rather be in the adventure to defeat malistaire and save the spiral! :)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
10
yidskey wrote:
leahraeali wrote:
yidskey wrote:
leahraeali wrote:
Um, sorry for changing the topic... But anyway, does anybody out there like The Most Powerful Spells of All? I think Heather and I barely have any fans. I am EXTREMELY eager to know!

Also, please read The Necromancer's Matter as well! One of my friends in game writes it... It's a REALLY good story!

~Alia LotusPetal, Level 46 Theurgist

i read your stories! only one question, please tell me it ends well? lol both you and sierra write and leave me wanting another story!
so alia and sierra, when is your next part coming? :D :D


I just sent in Part 10. It's really interesting. Something TERRIBLE happens to Alia in that part.


lol but she survives right?


Yeah, she still lives. In fact, there are a lot of times in upcoming parts where she almost dies...

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
snowserpent88 wrote:
I made a storm wizard a few days ago and he is at lvl 16 right now. His name is Daniel RainBlood lvl 16 Diviner. Can you put him in your story?

Oh, um, maybe! I'd have to boost his level, though. And you would have to meet me in game sometime.
That's ok with me! (I need to boost his actual lvl anyway, lol) Anywho, he is now lvl 21, almost 22. And when should we meet? How about on Saturday January 9, at 7:20 AM. If that doesn't work for you just tell me when you're availible. Place: MB commons near minigames. Realm: leprechaun area 1. Sry about my forgetfulness. Eastern time zone, too.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
26
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
9
WindLilly You Are A Great Author!!!!!!!! When I First Started To Read Your Book I Got So Sucked In I Could Not Keep My Nose Off The Computer Screen I Really Think You Should Write Books And Get Them Published

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
snowserpent88 wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
I made a storm wizard a few days ago and he is at lvl 16 right now. His name is Daniel RainBlood lvl 16 Diviner. Can you put him in your story?

Oh, um, maybe! I'd have to boost his level, though. And you would have to meet me in game sometime.
That's ok with me! (I need to boost his actual lvl anyway, lol) Anywho, he is now lvl 21, almost 22. And when should we meet? How about on Saturday January 9, at 7:20 AM. If that doesn't work for you just tell me when you're availible.
Place: MB commons near minigames. Realm: leprechaun area 1. Sry about my forgetfulness. Eastern time zone, too. Um I don't remember posting this but only listen to the other one (why there is another one I don't know).

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
61
Hey Sierra were you at the test realm party? I was there!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
6
Omg!! U r such a genius!! I <3 ur stories. Plz write more! I will just die (not litteraly) if u stop writing!! :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
Hiya!

Okay, so, um, I'm sorry I haven't been on. I've been awfully busy. Even now, I'm on my DSi. It doesn't hold much memory, so all I can see is posts on the last page up to snowserpent on January 6th. If anyone posted after that, I won't see it until later today when I can get on a real computer. In fact, I can't even tell the last time someone posted on here!

Oh well. I wanted to say that I finished Part 12. I just need to type it now... Wait, did I already tell you that? I'm forgetful today.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
131
Windlilly wrote:
Hiya!

Okay, so, um, I'm sorry I haven't been on. I've been awfully busy. Even now, I'm on my DSi. It doesn't hold much memory, so all I can see is posts on the last page up to snowserpent on January 6th. If anyone posted after that, I won't see it until later today when I can get on a real computer. In fact, I can't even tell the last time someone posted on here!

Oh well. I wanted to say that I finished Part 12. I just need to type it now... Wait, did I already tell you that? I'm forgetful today.
Lol! Yeah, they don't hold much and I can harldy post on here. I pretty much have to say Hi and then go.

Amber

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
199
Sierra,

Thank you so much for writing your stories. I find them addicting. One time, when you released part eleven, i stayed up all night and read eevery one over and over.

I want to say you inspired me. I am done with part one of my own story.
Want a preview?
Even if you don't...


The Firefist Chronicles
By Kyle Firefist


Sands of Time and Seas of Wonder
Shall build a bridge to lands a yonder
Nine shall beat the great Necromancer
And to their questions gain many answers
The dark one’s land of twisted world
Shall be the end to this lore
-The Anti-Spiral, Wizard City Prophesy

It was a simple day in Wizard City. In an odd hospital underneath the Life school, a child was born. He was one of the few children of two wizards to have no magic abilities. The boy was named Kyle, and for his lack of power, he was given but that one name. Unless he soon gained powers, he could not live in Wizard City anymore. The child had a full head of hair, but it was black hair, unlike his purple haired brother, blue haired mother, and red haired father. This child would soon gain his power, and at a young age, become one of the most important pyromancers of all time. He is Kyle Firefist, and this is his story.

After his first full year of classes at Ravenwood passed, he resided at home for a summer. As he sat in the family study, his pet heckhound, Shadow, was under his cap, napping in his hair. Kyle was skimming his Pyromancer spell book, trying to find tricks to assist him in aiming his meteors. His sister, Erin Dreamcoin and his Brother, Matt Ghosthunter, were in the same room, trying to battle in the small area. As Matt shook his head in frustration when his ghoul healed Erin instead of him, Erin chanted with her pixie on how Life rules over Death. Kyle walked outside when he was interrupted by Magmo. He was a child fire elf who was injured by a Magma Man on Firecat Alley. Kyle brought him back, and, even with his Ice mother’s disapproval, had Erin heal it. Magmo was so grateful that he joined the family.
Magmo said to Kyle, with his odd accent “ ‘ello, Kyle. ‘Ould ya care for a battle?”
“Magmo, you sure? I’m on Dragonspyre, and you are from Olde Town.”
“‘Ey, but I am doing good. Yea, let me fight ya, I ‘ould win.”
“Fine” Kyle readied his wand as the two formed the battle circle. “You go first.”
“Na, ya go first.”
Kyle formed a fire shield around himself, as he muttered, “He’s going to use firecat first. Like always.”
Sure enough, Kyle won. Although a huge Meteor Strike hit him, and, to his surprise, Shadow fell off his head. Kyle forgot he was up there.
“Good job, Magmo. Hey, when did you learn Meteor Strike?” Kyle said in surprise.
Before Magmo could answer, Kyle got a message from the Headmaster. Merle Ambose had an odd message system. He opened a portal in front of the person, and then they could slip through. As Kyle stared at the vortex, six others appeared in the picture. Kyle watched in awe as his two siblings, Matt and Erin, stepped out of a green portal and a black one. From a light blue one, a tan one, and a yellow one, walked his ice friend Molly Rainbowflower, his myth friend Sean Shadowmask, and his balance friend Mike Ghostblade. Out of a purple one stepped his rival and part enemy, John Stormcaller. Professor Ambose beckoned Kyle in through the red one. So Kyle went into the vortex, pausing to yell, “Mom, Dad? The headmaster needs me!” And to watch his parents lean out windows and wave. He noticed his Father, Scott Stormwalker, had clothes he got from when they visited friends in a world called Earth, instead of his normal storm robes. His mother was dressed in her ice robes, and the soap on her sleeves told Kyle she was cleaning robes, which explained his fathers clothing.
Kyle felt like he was stepping through a blob of lava. As a pyromancer, he was glad to feel this. His vortex closed behind him, but not quick enough to stop Shadow from leaping through after him. The headmaster smiled and explained why he brought them to his office. It appeared to be urgent, by his tense grin. “Okay, you seven were chosen to help save us all. My friend” He gestured at Gamma, his owl. “And I chose you from millions of children. You must go to a land called Earth. This land is far away, and they have no world gate. But this land has a bridge to two minor worlds. Find the two lost schools, Time and Water, and go to Malistaire’s worlds. You will know more when you’re ready. Do you accept?” There were murmurs, and finally six people said “sure”.
Kyle thought it over longer and said, “Okay, I’ll try.”
Merle laughed “You should try; Gamma and I chose you to lead the others.”
If Kyle knew that, he would not have agreed. “Wait…” He started, but the seven children teleported away before he could finish.




Sorry if this part is boring, this is only the first half of part one. You have to read the story if they post it to see the good parts.


Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
36
I LOVE The Most Powerful Spells Of All as much as The Tale Of Sierra WinterBreeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm honored because you put Grandma JadeBlossom and my highest character's name is Miranda JadeBlossom!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I meet you somewhere? Just tell me where, when ,realm and time. :) :) :) :)
Miranda J.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
Windlilly wrote:
Hello everyone...

I apologize for not coming on for the lasr few days. Even now I am on my DSi, not a real computer. So I can't write much - it's really hard to type on this thing. That means I can't really reply to each individual post. I'll still do my best to answer you guys...


I think that a group would be a fantastic idea! Sure, I'd join something like that! It's better than having to meet each person at all different times. Sure, I'd join that.


Whoever asked to be in my story, I AM actually currently in need of a Life or Storm wizard...

I'm sorry I can't write more now, but I really appreciate it that you guys read my stories. I really never expected to have so many fans! Thanks so much! :D



Hi i am Justin HawkHammer, you said you needed a storm wizard? Can you have this person be it I am a lvl 46. Do you also need a helper cause my bro has a fire, Jordan FireBreeze fire lvl 47, and is a huge fan of your stories so am I. Keep up the great work

Justin HawkHammer diviner lvl46

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
Windlilly wrote:
leahraeali wrote:

READ THE MOST POWERFUL SPELLS OF ALL!


STOP ADVERTISING ON MY PAGE, ALIA!

Lol, jk. It's not really MY page anyway... xD

Besides, people, seriously, read her stories. They ARE pretty good, I'll regretfully admit it... ;)

Also, please read The Necromancer's Matter as well! One of my friends in game writes it... It's a REALLY good story!

Oh, thanks for reminding me! I keep forgetting to read that.

firesword52 wrote:
Hey sierra I have ideas for the next story so if your curious to hear them please reply and i also think it might be a good idea to put my wizard and friends wizard in there. So please reply and if you want to hear my ideas.
Matthew Seastone Lvl 30

Well, go ahead and tell me your idea. I'm always trying to be open-minded. However, I can't promise that I'll use your idea or your wizards in my story.

gekoman777 wrote:
I know that but it's Harry's so idk lol. Also, since no one is posting a time, I gonna ask if EVERYONE in the group can make it on tuesday (this week) In hmm some of these people might not be in a certain world so pixie realm in Wizard City next to the water statue? oh at 5:30-ish? post comments plz


Um... any time you post a time on here, you need to tell me the time zone! Sorry I wasn't there, didn't read the message until now, and, anyway, I didn't know time zone so I'd go during my time and you'd go during yours...

Hey people, no more requests to be in her story. Many, many, many posts ago she said she wont be accepting any more requests. I would prefer if you obliege. Windilly probably would too.

Thanks a ton, but I did say a little while ago that I needed a Storm wizard and Life wizard. And I'd like them to be boys, too, although a girl would be fine. I mean, I hate putting in random people though, because it's hard to make a personality for them, and I like to make sure the person is okay with whatever I do to their character. So... if I DO put you in, you probably should be on my friend's list first. :)

luna0616 wrote:
Hi Sierra, I haven't been on because my computer broke down.
I just wanted to say HI and goodluck with the awesome storys. (I'm trying to get all my friends who haven't heard about you to read the storys you've written. Or at least, typed.)


Wow, that's so nice of you, Mary! Thanks a ton! Now I regret making you evil... xD

Hey, you asked for it. Remember, when Christopher and you and me were in the DS shop, we were discussing how you would get in my story, and you said you wanted to be Ma- whoops! Better not tell them that. :P

I made a storm wizard a few days ago and he is at lvl 16 right now. His name is Daniel RainBlood lvl 16 Diviner. Can you put him in your story?

Oh, um, maybe! I'd have to boost his level, though. And you would have to meet me in game sometime.



I would really like to be the storm wizard in your story, because it totaly aawesome,


Justin HammerHawk


P.S. Even if i dont get to be seeker i just want to be in yourstory on the good side

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
339
Heya, again, everyone!

I think I now have a Storm character. Remember, I can't put everyone in, and this person met me in game, so sorry to all of you who asked. I MIGHT still need a Life character (male), but please don't suggest anything yet. I may come on here and ask you guys if I can't find anyone else, but I really have trouble putting in characters I don't know.

Whoever asked me if I was at the test realm party... no, I wasn't. I'm not allowed to download the test realm, because supposedly beta testing or something like that brings viruses to our computer. So I always just have to wait forever for everything to go live... Sigh, just like with Dragonspyre. Not that I had any friends that would have taken me, anyway. xD And Grizzleheim, I guess, too.

Kyle, I really liked your story! I think you should put it in a Word document though, to fix some of the spelling and grammar issues. Also, put a new paragraph everytime a new person speaks. It makes it easier to read, and, plus, it's proper grammar. ;)

~Sierra WinterBreeze, Grandmaster Thaumaturge/Laura DarkGlen, Initiate Necromancer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
Hi it is Justin HawkHammer again. I am now lvl 47 and Jordan FireBrezze is now lvl 48.If you want to meet one of us just reply.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
Windlilly wrote:
Heya, again, everyone!

I think I now have a Storm character. Remember, I can't put everyone in, and this person met me in game, so sorry to all of you who asked. I MIGHT still need a Life character (male), but please don't suggest anything yet. I may come on here and ask you guys if I can't find anyone else, but I really have trouble putting in characters I don't know.

Whoever asked me if I was at the test realm party... no, I wasn't. I'm not allowed to download the test realm, because supposedly beta testing or something like that brings viruses to our computer. So I always just have to wait forever for everything to go live... Sigh, just like with Dragonspyre. Not that I had any friends that would have taken me, anyway. xD And Grizzleheim, I guess, too.

Kyle, I really liked your story! I think you should put it in a Word document though, to fix some of the spelling and grammar issues. Also, put a new paragraph everytime a new person speaks. It makes it easier to read, and, plus, it's proper grammar. ;)

~Sierra WinterBreeze, Grandmaster Thaumaturge/Laura DarkGlen, Initiate Necromancer



I do have a life character ,though he is a 17.
I am currently working on leveling him and i wouldn't mind if you put him in your story

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
I will not read your story's anymore because they are getting to confusing. And you won't put my people in your story.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
This is jordan now. My bro and i share an account and he was posting his stuff the last time.I am Jordan FireBreeze lvl 48 i have the dragon card. i dont realy care if i am on the bad side or good side. Please post back if you want to meet . If you do it, it's eastern time were i am at.

Jordan FireBreeze lvl 48.



Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
36
Hi Sierra,

This is Lucas LifeGiver... or Kaitlyn IceRiver if you prefer. I was wondering if you have read The Adventures of Lucas LifeGiver. I also want to know if Lucas could be in your story. He's a level 22 wizard (is that high enough?) and he has black hair and green eyes and he's a life wizard. If you wanna meet him, I'll meet you in the Commons in Realm Pixie in the Commons on Friday, Febuary 19th at 7:00 p.m. central time.

Thanks,
Lucas LifeGiver and
Kaitlyn IceRiver

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17
How about we meet at the same time and place Lucas said.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
17