Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
o: O snap i just met you sierra ( in front of the great spyre ) i was the death level 49 dude

michael soulblood ( level 49 necromancer )

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
dood123456 wrote:
o: O snap i just met you sierra ( in front of the great spyre ) i was the death level 49 dude

Oh my gosh! That is FREAKY! I remember you, and I thought I had recognized your name from somewhere... wow. Lol, if I'd known who you were, you should have done Malistaire with us! Woah. What a coincidence, though. My sister was there, remember? Lolz, Sydney was too, I think! Or maybe that was another time. Whatever.

~Sierra WinterBreeze, level 48 (FINALLY LEARNED FROST GIANT! I'm the Master of Ice now :D) Ice/Death Thaumaturge, and the conquerer of Malistaire!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
dood123456 wrote:

Oh my gosh! That is FREAKY! I remember you, and I thought I had recognized your name from somewhere... wow. Lol, if I'd known who you were, you should have done Malistaire with us! Woah. What a coincidence, though. My sister was there, remember? Lolz, Sydney was too, I think! Or maybe that was another time. Whatever.

~Sierra WinterBreeze, level 48 (FINALLY LEARNED FROST GIANT! I'm the Master of Ice now :-D) Ice/Death Thaumaturge, and the conquerer of Malistaire!

Dude that was like weird and I told you there is only one of me and i would have done mailistaire with you but i was already taken lol but Wow thats just weird.

michael soulblood (DUDE)

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
AND i do remember your sis rowan right?

Michael soulblood (one of a kind )

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
dood123456 wrote:
AND i do remember your sis rowan right?

Michael soulblood (one of a kind )

Yes. Rowan WillowLeaf.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hi Sierra!
I LOVE your stories!!! :D I'm actually writing my own story that's inspired by you! (No, I am not a seeker of light) The stories are called "The Fantastic Adventures of Erica Moonsword". IDK why I called it that. But I'm a "Protector of the Keep". I know that doesn't make sense now, but if I ever send in my stories you'll know. (LOL. I'm already working on Part 8!)
You wanna be an author?? I wanna be an author too! (But I might be an Author as a part-time job. LOL I wanna be a doctor too)You wanna meet up sometime? (Fellow Thaumaturge. 8)) How about Saturday? In realm Greyrose area 1. At 3:00 pacific time. (That's six there, right?) In Nightside(IDK why I want to go there.) I don't have text chat, tho. :(I think it's September 19th. Mind if I bring a friend? Oh, sorry! I forgot you have a ton of friends ! Well, other than that I would like to meet you!
My character's name is Erica Moonsword. I am a level 24 adept thaumaturge. My title is "Oni Slayer" Thx to my friend. (THX OLIVIA GHOSTTHEIF!) Lol. My pet is a magical dragon named Madame Jasmine.
(Sorry this post is long!) ANyway, LOVE your stories! (When will you send in part 11??)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
LOL, hi sierra! (It's me, Erica Moonsword)
I wanna give a sneek peek on part 1 too. (Is that okay??) Well, here it is.

The Fantastic Adventures of Erica Moonsword Part 1

ERICA MOONSWORD
PROTECTOR OF THE KEEP
ICE

I stared at the words.
Protector of the Keep? What's that even suppose to mean? It said my name, and what wizard I was. I was frightened. I stood my ground, trying to be as brave as possible. And eventually, I touched the words. A loud voice made me jump.

"PROTECTOR ERICA MOONSWORD, WELCOME TO THE KEEP!"

It's kinda cheesy, and this part is toward the end of part 1. Lol. Well, Sierra, do you like it? In the beginning, if I send it in and it's says I'm chewing on a banana, it was one of my bffs ideas. LOL! It's funny, tho! But if I send it in and she doesn't notice, then I'm eating an apple. She could yell at me for it, but it is funny when she yells at me. Her character name is Chelsea Skytalon, and just like Sydney she's not a subscriber. But you should thank her, because with out her, I might never read your stories!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Mulanhawaii wrote:
It's kinda cheesy, and this part is toward the end of part 1. Lol. Well, Sierra, do you like it? In the beginning, if I send it in and it's says I'm chewing on a banana, it was one of my bffs ideas. LOL! It's funny, tho! But if I send it in and she doesn't notice, then I'm eating an apple. She could yell at me for it, but it is funny when she yells at me. Her character name is Chelsea Skytalon, and just like Sydney she's not a subscriber. But you should thank her, because with out her, I might never read your stories!

Rofl, Chelsea sounds a lot like Sydney. But Sydney actually IS a subscriber now. I convinced her to do it. And good story! And, um, chewing on a bannana? Yep, definately a Sydney-like thing to do. She comes up with lots of crazy ideas (I mentioned something about the Krackens, didn't I? And the toddlers?).

You wanna be an author?? I wanna be an author too! (But I might be an Author as a part-time job. LOL I wanna be a doctor too)You wanna meet up sometime? (Fellow Thaumaturge. ) How about Saturday? In realm Greyrose area 1. At 3:00 pacific time. (That's six there, right?) In Nightside(IDK why I want to go there.) I don't have text chat, tho. I think it's September 19th. Mind if I bring a friend? Oh, sorry! I forgot you have a ton of friends ! Well, other than that I would like to meet you!
My character's name is Erica Moonsword. I am a level 24 adept thaumaturge. My title is "Oni Slayer" Thx to my friend. (THX OLIVIA GHOSTTHEIF!) Lol. My pet is a magical dragon named Madame Jasmine.

Um, I will probably be there. Just gotta remember. Ooh, but I think I'm having a sleepover with Sydney then, for my birthday. Did I mention that it is my birthday today? :D

(Sorry this post is long!) ANyway, LOVE your stories! (When will you send in part 11??)

Part eleven is done, I'm just putting on the finishing touches. Um, it will probably be about another week, I'm hoping.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Cool. Thx for the heads up Sierra! Oh, and happy birthday. (Sorry, I didn't get ur post till now!)

8)See you saturday if u can make it!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
the toddlers thing

No, you didn't tell them about the toddler thing. You only told them about the kraken thing. You just told me about to toddler thing on my central page.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
OMG, sorry Sierra! I probally (Spelt that wrong! Ignore this!) won't be able to make it today. I'm going with my family somewhere. But if I can get on my mom's laptop, then we can meet!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
sierra winterbreeze i have one thing to say.... YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THE ONLINE WORLD!!!!! sorry just kind of happy today! :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I need to get you on my friend list you rock! i had an idea of where and when we could meet katzenstiens lab 6:00 eastern time pixie realm on saturday september 26. and you can help me with katsenstiens lab!( if you want to i mean)but that would be totally cool!!!

Oran Wildbreath: Magus Pyromancer/Necromancer

P.S. - I have text chat so we can talk freely!!!
See you there!
(if you want to come but please please please tell me if you do or not)!!!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks a ton, everyone. Um, part eleven actually IS going to be a while longer... I'm so sorry about that.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Thanks a ton, everyone. Um, part eleven actually IS going to be a while longer... I'm so sorry about that.

part eleven?? where have I BEEN?

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Windlilly wrote:

Dang am I late well at least I have something to look forward to.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
dood123456 wrote:

Lol, yeah. Part 11. What part did you think it was?

Oh no! I just looked at the Creative Writing page, and apparently they won't put up any more stories for a while. I really hope they finish "giving it a new look" quickly! Even though I am excited about that. I wonder what it will look like?

Ah well, gives me time to work on getting to Grandmaster. I'm so close! Kinda sad, I've been playing since October and still haven't gotten to Grand. Oh well, I'm almost there!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
dood123456 wrote:

Oh no! I just looked at the Creative Writing page, and apparently they won't put up any more stories for a while. I really hope they finish "giving it a new look" quickly! Even though I am excited about that. I wonder what it will look like?

Ah well, gives me time to work on getting to Grandmaster. I'm so close! Kinda sad, I've been playing since October and still haven't gotten to Grand. Oh well, I'm almost there!

I know how you feel about grand a player since December but I'm like one bar away and sheesh just to think after you become a grand,that you mine as well make a new wizard . But man am I late and congrats on almost being a grand you will get there soon good luck.

Michael Soulblood ( grand well about )

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
dood123456 wrote:

I'm just curious, what lvl are you now?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Um, Im with ya on creative writitng. I finished editing parts1 and 2 and I REALLY want to send them in!! I might say something very random now.

ICE RULEZ! Mwahahahaha! 'ZAP!' tee-hee. rofl, jk.

Hope to meet up with you soon, seeker.....! :P

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hey Windlilly,
Chelsea Skytalon wants to post but she's not a subscriber.
She's here now, so um, enjoy. :D

Hi waz up
This is Chelsea and I am not obsessed with bananas well I was going to stalk Erica to where you guys were meeting , but neither one of you showed so I am angry . well peace out :D

Um, yea. U wanna meet up again? I might bring my other bff Shelby along. LOL! We r all here in the same room right now! Shelby wants to say something too. :D

Hello chick I dont know how r u I hope good i suppose you are . I'm an ice wizard also but kinda a low level only level 14 soooo.......... yep good luck ! :D 8) :P :?

Um, yea....See ya around then!

Erica Moonsword, Chelsea Skytalon, and Shelby SeaBlossom !

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
I'm just curious, what lvl are you now?

I'm level 48.

Lol, Mulanhawaii, I hope they get it up soon so that I can read your stories.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
8)Ya, except my parents have to read it, tho.

bit of part 2, here u go...

part 2

“Anyway,” the three statues said together, “Next is the death wizard. His name is Andrew.”
Andrew wasn’t very helpful information.
“What’s his last name?” I asked.
“It would be best if you don’t know. We don’t wish to worry you.” The unicorn said. Then, the three statues froze again, leaving Chelsea, Kyle, and I the only living things in the large room. Was that all they tell us? Who the next protector was? There was an eerie silence.
“Let’s leave!” Kyle said, noticing the silence.
“Right ahead of you!” Chelsea said, getting ready to teleport.
“Uh… Me too guys! Wait up!” I said, after seeing them both teleport. I teleported. And I was free falling about 2,000 feet in the air, down to Krokotopia. I screamed. And landed on a pyramid. Sliding down to a horrible doom. I rolled over, waving my wand so I can teleport. Fizzle. I had about 20 seconds before I reached the bottom. Fizzle. 15 seconds….Fizzle. 8 seconds. Fizzle. Oh no. I concentrated hard. 3 seconds….2…1.

lololol. that's it. not really, i indented a few times, but it's not there.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Mulanhawaii wrote:
8)Ya, except my parents have to read it, tho.

bit of part 2, here u go...

part 2

“Anyway,” the three statues said together, “Next is the death wizard. His name is Andrew.”
Andrew wasn’t very helpful information.
“What’s his last name?” I asked.
“It would be best if you don’t know. We don’t wish to worry you.” The unicorn said. Then, the three statues froze again, leaving Chelsea, Kyle, and I the only living things in the large room. Was that all they tell us? Who the next protector was? There was an eerie silence.
“Let’s leave!” Kyle said, noticing the silence.
“Right ahead of you!” Chelsea said, getting ready to teleport.
“Uh… Me too guys! Wait up!” I said, after seeing them both teleport. I teleported. And I was free falling about 2,000 feet in the air, down to Krokotopia. I screamed. And landed on a pyramid. Sliding down to a horrible doom. I rolled over, waving my wand so I can teleport. Fizzle. I had about 20 seconds before I reached the bottom. Fizzle. 15 seconds….Fizzle. 8 seconds. Fizzle. Oh no. I concentrated hard. 3 seconds….2…1.

lololol. that's it. not really, i indented a few times, but it's not there.

Great... except I only understood half of it, lol. I'll probably understand it better when I read the whole story.

Guess what, everyone? Part eleven is DONE! I put it up on my blog, but unfortunately KI couldn't have picked a worse time for the Creative Writing to go down. And ugh, there's some kind of Creative Writing Submission Form now... I'm worried it won't fit! It's really, really long...

Oh well, I'll just have to wait and find out.