Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
o, so if the posts sound a like then is there someone else asking if they annoying? lol MAXIMUM RANDOMNESS: curse me eh? i'll make you pay i - i dont want to rhyme all day!

-megan bluegarden, level forty (close to lvl up) icy cold

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Yes so i'm not losing my mind

michael soulblood (eek )

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Ack hmm Just a tip no offense but you sohuldnt give a lot of spoilers keep them on the edge of there seat ( SORRY IF ITS SOUND RUDE)

Michael soulblood level 48 necromancer ( one and only not so rude person)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
dood123456 wrote:
Ack hmm Just a tip no offense but you sohuldnt give a lot of spoilers keep them on the edge of there seat ( SORRY IF ITS SOUND RUDE)

I know. I don't mean to. But don't worry, there will still be plenty of surprises.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I'm a Ice Wizard and writing books of my own. I will NOT post my series because of one very important thing. The stories that you write are not copyrighted. This means that, anyone can copy all of the books in the series, sell them, make a profit, and call it theirs. Anyone can print it, too. This is importaant information, thanks you for reading.

(You will be so happy when you first write the book, I know. When you've posted it, you'll be even happier . When you read this, you'll be shocked .)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Earthleaf wrote:
dood123456 wrote:

I know. I don't mean to. But don't worry, there will still be plenty of surprises.

Um, yeah, what Rowan said. ROFL, I accidentally posted on her account....

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
WizardJella wrote:
I'm a Ice Wizard and writing books of my own. I will NOT post my series because of one very important thing. The stories that you write are not copyrighted. This means that, anyone can copy all of the books in the series, sell them, make a profit, and call it theirs. Anyone can print it, too. This is importaant information, thanks you for reading.

(You will be so happy when you first write the book, I know. When you've posted it, you'll be even happier . When you read this, you'll be shocked .)

I already knew that. And no, I am not shocked. Besides, you do realize that there is no way anyone could actually copy my story and sell it. They would have to agree with KI for one, because THEY have copyrights on their game. And I'm sure they wouldn't let anyone else purposefully copy me and sell it.

In case you haven't noticed, there have been a couple of people who have been... inspired by me. So I am already aware of that, but thank you for pointing it out.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
hey windlilly have you ever though of an anti-series? i mean have a whole new team but instead of defeating malistare they would try to defeat ambrose and they could be called "the followers of darkness" there would be a different follower for each school and in the end they would face off against their seeker counterparts like ice seeker vs fire follower life seeker vs death follower. they would still be awakened but they would be fighting the seekers and ambrose. oh! and the life and death follower would work together to raise malistare from the dead after the seekers defeated him but he would be twice as strong.
(woah long post)

ps- (i could be the storm follower) :D

Hunter Storm lv 27 Diviner/Sorcerer

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
crazyjay131 wrote:
hey windlilly have you ever though of an anti-series? i mean have a whole new team but instead of defeating malistare they would try to defeat ambrose and they could be called "the followers of darkness" there would be a different follower for each school and in the end they would face off against their seeker counterparts like ice seeker vs fire follower life seeker vs death follower. they would still be awakened but they would be fighting the seekers and ambrose. oh! and the life and death follower would work together to raise malistare from the dead after the seekers defeated him but he would be twice as strong.
(woah long post)

That's.... actually not a bad idea!

I do like that, actually. I always have the most fun writing about the bad guys anyway. But I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Maybe if someone else wanted to write it...? I'd like to focus on the Seekers first, though.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
of course if a life and death seeker were to battle death would win for DEATH ROCKS
just saying

michael soulblood proud level 48 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
That's.... actually not a bad idea!

I do like that, actually. I always have the most fun writing about the bad guys anyway. But I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Maybe if someone else wanted to write it...? I'd like to focus on the Seekers first, though.

well i actually started to write that, i called it The legend of the Followers, while i was on vacation but my granmothers computer shut down while i was halfway through the first part :(. so now that i'm, home i'll probably gonna start that again but i'm glad you like the idea i love your stories.
ps when is your next story coming out?

pss either let Liam come back or let another balance seeker be awoken because the first was unworthy of the power.
putting a bad name out for sorcerers! lol

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
crazyjay131 wrote:

well i actually started to write that, i called it The legend of the Followers, while i was on vacation but my granmothers computer shut down while i was halfway through the first part :(. so now that i', home i'm probably gonna start that again but i'm glad you like the idea i love your stories.

Aww, too bad about the computer turning off. I'd be very interested in reading that. Lol, if you do make it though, could you make Laura DarkGlen the Death Follower? Laura is my death character, and I've allowed many people on Wizard101Central use her name for the bad guys. So she's kinda loyal to Malistaire already, lol. You could use her, unless you already promised someone else (I know how that is).

ps when is your next story coming out?

Umm, it might be a while. But I'm working on it!

pss either let Liam come back or let another balance seeker be awoken because the first was unworthy of the power.
putting a bad name out for sorcerers! lol

Wow! Are you people, like, hacking into my computer and reading my story? You guys guess EVERYTHING!

Don't worry, there will be another Balance Seeker.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
That is a good idea i always love reading from the evil dudes point of view

Michael soulblood level 48 necromancer ( i need to level up )

crazyjay131 wrote:
(woah long post)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hey Sierra! Victoria again! I've changed allot since you've last saw me :P :P
Hey when is your next story gonna come out?

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Hmm its been 3 day i think i should bring up a new topic SIERRA YOUR GREAT ok there we go lets see how far this gets us

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
hi sierra! i am back and now level forty two and IN DRAGONSPYRE! :P wit my new friend COLOSSSUS! woot wooot sorry i just excited but i accidently canceled my subscription sooooo um yea still waiting for next story with me and other ghosts...

p.s. will you stop with the spoilers?

p.p.s. you say pps not pss got it? lol

-megan bluegarden, lvl forty two, ice

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Sierra! Oh my gods! You've got your own fan club!!! Dang! How much more famous can you get?!?! :P I'm so proud! Gods! Anyways I found this pic on Wiz 101 central and its soooooo Rowan! I'm gonna go send it to her right now! Buh-bye!

Cya Silly Windlilly!
Victoria Firefinder 49
Kymma Drake 15
Andrea Mythhunter 10

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
magik82 wrote:
Sierra! Oh my gods! You've got your own fan club!!! Dang! How much more famous can you get?!?! :P I'm so proud! Gods! Anyways I found this pic on Wiz 101 central and its soooooo Rowan! I'm gonna go send it to her right now! Buh-bye!

Cya Silly Windlilly!
Victoria Firefinder 49
Kymma Drake 15
Andrea Mythhunter 10

GEEZ! All the Victoria's always get ahead of me, no matter how much earlier I start than them... That's what happened to Victoria RavenSmith, lol...

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Hey! You done with enough of part 11 to put a preview of it on your group on Central? I would like to know what it revolves around!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Hello young wizards, megan back and i got my subscription back :D um thats it and here is a shout out for anyone who has seen me or is friends with me! sierra, um do i have to meet you before seven or eight? i forget and i will look now and edit this post soooo yea.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Wow, I not pay attention to this topic for alike a week and it has a few billion more questions :P.

Uh, didn't feel like M-quoting so I'll just use meh memory.

As far as anyone knows(including Sierra) the next chapter is coming out soon-ish...

Whoever posted the idea about the anti-seeker people. Smart idea, I like it.

Well, anymore questions? Non-spoiler related questions preferably :P.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Everyone, I am very happy to report that I just finished Part 11 yesterday! I still need to look it over, because my last part obviously had so many mistakes. But still, it should be ready and submitted within a week.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
lolzach1 wrote:
Hey! You done with enough of part 11 to put a preview of it on your group on Central? I would like to know what it revolves around!

Oh, btw, It's me, Zachary Skullbreaker! (Megawizard on central) Well, I can't wait until Part 11 is put up!