Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHOEVER WROTE "The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze "

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Oh! Ok maybe we can talk sometime.... post a time that is good for you I will be watching my email intently. :P Hope to see you soon and meet the famous author :D

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Oh, it looks like my other message didnt get through. Can you post a time and realm and area? I would love to meet you, too. Hope to see you soon!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
24624 wrote:
I will not read your story's anymore because they are getting to confusing. And you won't put my people in your story.

Hey thats kinda mean. Just because they seem confusing and she doesn't put you in her story, doesn't mean you should stop trying you understand them. Anyway! Is meh! Chelsea Skytalon! lol hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
~Chelsea Skytalon

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Whoever wrote the Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze? That would be me!

I found your post (and a little bit late, I must say) because I was searching for something on Google and just thought I should search for the title of my story for no real reason. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but then I saw the title of this. I was so excited! I'm so glad you have read my story.

Yeah, I know, it's three months later now. So have you read parts 3, 4, 5, and 6? I'm really glad that someone likes them!

:D hi Sierra. I love your stories. I can't believe how famous you're getting lol. I was wondering..... could we meet sometime? I've never had a famous wizard as a friend before XD. If you can post back saying a time and date and realm and hopefully i'll be there. By the way what level are you? Just wondering. I am level 48 death. Well bye Sierra.

James Skull Weilder
level 48 death

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
LOL for some reason I like to get up-to-date on this post. I always read it and see whats going on. :D I love your stories, I could say it a million times, but the forums wont let me. For one thing you did, I actually enjoy reading! And I can see other people enjoy it also. :)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Sierra, you have an amazing talent for writing stuff! You really need to consider writing books for a career! I don't know, you could be 38 and already have a job and be happy, or you could be 7 and not even be thinking about careers. But either way, i'm big on books and read all the time, so if you DO decide to write book, know this: you have a #1 fan right here! But do me a favor? Since i have absolutly no idea who you are, use a pen name, like Sierra White, or something so i know who you are, k? Really, your awesome at writing, and if you write books,I know you'll do an awesome job!

Grace Goldenspear lvl 38 life

P.S. i'm always on, and you can usually find me running around in the last realm it lists, mostly in the bazaar or in Mooshu. ::hint hint::

P.P.S. if i saw you, it woild be totally awesome!

P.P.P.S. if you dont get it by now, PLS COME AND SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Part 10 is up today. And I was reading through it, and I found a big mistake that I made. There is the sentence "Liam brought you down here?" But actually, I spelled Liam "Lima". Oops. My spell checker didn't catch it. What does Lima mean anyway? Is is a name? At first I was so stunned, thinking that I couldn't possibly have made a mistake like that. But I looked back at my Word document, and sure enough, it was there.
i know this was already answered, buuuuuuuuuuuut... "lima" is a type of bean, so thats proabably why spell checker didn't catch it. their kind of big, and mint-ish green. you ever heard of a lima bean? yes? no? either way, it sounds funny. ( though i never saw it ) "lima bean brought you down here?" lol. i'm not trying to make fun of you, but it just sounds funny

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Hi Sierra, I read all of your story all 12 parts and I find it really exciting when the Triton was about to say the next Seeker of Light but then Malistaire killed it, it was really good. Please make more stories they are awesome!

Jacob Crowspear level 33 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Windlilly wrote:

I found your post (and a little bit late, I must say) because I was searching for something on Google and just thought I should search for the title of my story for no real reason. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but then I saw the title of this. I was so excited! I'm so glad you have read my story.

Yeah, I know, it's three months later now. So have you read parts 3, 4, 5, and 6? I'm really glad that someone likes them!

Hi, I am a writer too do you think we could chat and exchange ideas i am looking into a career of writing and love to chat with other writers, I am Ethan Earthwhisper level twenty six life :D if you read this that would be awsome i am always looking for other writers. And by the way can you tell me how to publish my writing on this website, so if you read this.
Ethan,
Another writer.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I don't have time to quote everyone on here, lol. So I'll just say thanks for posting... I mean, it's pretty amazing, especially since I haven't been visiting this thread much.

lenton wrote:
Hi, I am a writer too do you think we could chat and exchange ideas i am looking into a career of writing and love to chat with other writers, I am Ethan Earthwhisper level twenty six life if you read this that would be awsome i am always looking for other writers. And by the way can you tell me how to publish my writing on this website, so if you read this.
Ethan,
Another writer.

You can submit your stories at the Creative Writing section of this website! There's details at this link: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/june2010

I'd love to chat with you, too. :)

witchita123 wrote:
Sierra, you have an amazing talent for writing stuff! You really need to consider writing books for a career! I don't know, you could be 38 and already have a job and be happy, or you could be 7 and not even be thinking about careers. But either way, i'm big on books and read all the time, so if you DO decide to write book, know this: you have a #1 fan right here! But do me a favor? Since i have absolutly no idea who you are, use a pen name, like Sierra White, or something so i know who you are, k? Really, your awesome at writing, and if you write books,I know you'll do an awesome job!

Hehe, well, I'm not 38... but I'm not seven, either... ;) I definately am planning on getting a writing career of some sort. Lol, I never considered a pen name... hmm... XD

Just to let you guys know, Part 13 is finished, or at least will be within the next hour. I'll be sending it in either later today or tomorrow. If anyone on here is on Wizard101 Central, please send me a Visitor Message. I go on that website much more than the regular Wizard101 site now, so I'll be able to reply much more quickly. My username on there is the same as on here, Windlilly.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009

You can submit your stories at the Creative Writing section of this website! There's details at this link: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/june2010

I'd love to chat with you, too. :)

P.S. Thanks again for responding to my quote! :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
cool i am going to start reading part 7 today cant wait to read it!

i love series :D my fav character is sierra! :-)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I understand that you can't quote everyone :D . It's ok. But I was just wondering if we could still meet up sometime? I am making a new saga of stories on the wiz101 website. :P It's called James Skull Wielder, son of malistare. And no he is not evil XD. I was wondering if we could exchange ideas for our stories or something. If my story does turn out to be on the website I'd be glad to put you in it. James Skull Wielder,son of Malistare will be coming in August for those who are wondering :). Well I understand if you can't quote this or can't respond to me, but please quote if you can.

James Skull Weilder
level 48 death
A new writer :D

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Hi Sierra! I'm her friend, Mary ravengem, FYI luna0616! I read all parts and i'm totally proud of her, cant believe how popular she's getting! From Sierras best friend.
Lunao616 - Mary ravengem

If sierra doesn't get my post can we meet up sometime? Or can you tell her about me? PLZ. I'd be very thankful if you did.

P.S. I helped you with the do you have to be a grand to get to celestia (even though i was wrong at first )

Survivor
May 07, 2010
Dear Sierra Winterbreeze,

You're stories really do inspire me, and I hope the same to other wizards.
The ''Seekers of Light'' idea is very interesting, and I think that you'd make a great proffesional writer.

For one thing, I love writing. It is the language of art.

I loved the Dragon Mouth Cave scene! It was so detailed! I felt like I wanted to jump into the story and save the falling Sydney.

On my computer, I have about a million stories (Many of which take place in Wizard101, and/or wizard-like places).

I am very serious about you being a proffesional writer. I've read novels, and, (to me at least) could never compare to your wonderful stories.

Thanks for the Sierra Winterbreeze stories.

Tiffany Emeraldstone
Initiate Theurgist
Level 14
(Just started Krokotopia, wish me luck!)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
luckyjack10 wrote:

The ''Seekers of Light'' idea is very interesting, and I think that you'd make a great proffesional writer.

I loved the Dragon Mouth Cave scene! It was so detailed! I felt like I wanted to jump into the story and save the falling Sydney.

On my computer, I have about a million stories (Many of which take place in Wizard101, and/or wizard-like places).

I am very serious about you being a proffesional writer. I've read novels, and, (to me at least) could never compare to your wonderful stories.

Tiffany Emeraldstone
Initiate Theurgist
Level 14

Thank you. You can thank Sydney for the "Seekers of Light." It was all her idea.

iceflow wrote:
i read your first few stories and though they were good but now its starting to get so confusing i never want to read them again

24624 wrote:
I will not read your story's anymore because they are getting to confusing. And you won't put my people in your story.

Both of you... harsh... XD Confusing? Yes. I KNOW they're confusing. It'll all be resolved in the end, don't worry. If you don't want to read them anymore, though... I'm fine with that. 24624? Look, there are a LOT of people I said couldn't be in my story. You just mentioned they were getting too confusing. Can you imagine the confusion another major character would add? Geez.

hunteray09 wrote:
I understand that you can't quote everyone . It's ok. But I was just wondering if we could still meet up sometime? I am making a new saga of stories on the wiz101 website. It's called James Skull Wielder, son of malistare. And no he is not evil XD. I was wondering if we could exchange ideas for our stories or something. If my story does turn out to be on the website I'd be glad to put you in it. James Skull Wielder,son of Malistare will be coming in August for those who are wondering . Well I understand if you can't quote this or can't respond to me, but please quote if you can.

James Skull Weilder
level 48 death
A new writer

There! I quoted you! :) I'd be happy to meet you. But I'm SO bad at meeting people in-game. I forget about this thread too easily. Not to mention... I'm on vacation right now... O_o

So, James, and anyone else that wants to meet me - go ahead and post a time! Just know that I will likely not get the message until it's too late. :(

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I think that "The Tales of Serria WinterBreeze" had a good story line and was really fun to read. Good job Windlilly, maybe you can become a famous children's author someday. :D Good job.

Cheyenne PixieSinger
Level 50 Life
Cya in the spiral!

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
wow i never knew how many people read the storys i guess i can go read it and i might write my own stories with little part :D anyway idk

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i just read the first one and i kinda like it i may write my own story and maybe i will get people to like my stories too :D

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
luckyjack10 wrote:

Tiffany Emeraldstone
Initiate Theurgist
Level 14

Thank you. You can thank Sydney for the "Seekers of Light." It was all her idea.

iceflow wrote:
i read your first few stories and though they were good but now its starting to get so confusing i never want to read them again

24624 wrote:

Both of you... harsh... XD Confusing? Yes. I KNOW they're confusing. It'll all be resolved in the end, don't worry. If you don't want to read them anymore, though... I'm fine with that. 24624? Look, there are a LOT of people I said couldn't be in my story. You just mentioned they were getting too confusing. Can you imagine the confusion another major character would add? Geez.

hunteray09 wrote:
I understand that you can't quote everyone . It's ok. But I was just wondering if we could still meet up sometime? I am making a new saga of stories on the wiz101 website. It's called James Skull Wielder, son of malistare. And no he is not evil XD. I was wondering if we could exchange ideas for our stories or something. If my story does turn out to be on the website I'd be glad to put you in it. James Skull Wielder,son of Malistare will be coming in August for those who are wondering . Well I understand if you can't quote this or can't respond to me, but please quote if you can.

James Skull Weilder
level 48 death
A new writer

There! I quoted you! :) I'd be happy to meet you. But I'm SO bad at meeting people in-game. I forget about this thread too easily. Not to mention... I'm on vacation right now... O_o

So, James, and anyone else that wants to meet me - go ahead and post a time! Just know that I will likely not get the message until it's too late. :(
You are acting like you are famous and it is annoying. Please stop.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Why is everyone acting like this girl is famous? It is SO annoying.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Sierra WinterBreeze, I am a fan of your work. I admire your fan fiction . It realy inspierd me. In fact, I am thinking about sending in my own fan fiction storries. I can't wait for the next part of your story to come out.

Baily SoulGlen, level 43, Master Life wizard :)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Penpippi wrote:
Why is everyone acting like this girl is famous? It is SO annoying.
Look if you dont like her stories you dont have to post here. But to answer your question she is a very talented writer. If you were her wouldnt you want people to realize that talent???
~Chelsea Skytalon
Level 48 Life~

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Windlilly wrote:

what is the tale of sierra winterbreeze? its sounds interesting. where can i find it? 8) o and whats it about?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i no ive already asked this but what is this story about? is it on youtube? and can sierra add me as a friend? look for an amber nightwraith! thats my best character. death grand :) also i have jasmine earthsinger autumn nightwraith iridian roseblade sophia roseheart( lvl 1 so far) amber star( also lvl 1) and thats all i can remember right now. if i forgot any ill post it. pls look for me i want to know what this story is all about!!!! anyon who knows about this allot look for meh too. idk what realms i usually hang out in. i think ill put it on ambrose bartleby balestrom drake and unicorn. im working on autumn nightwraith right now so look for me. or amber nightwraith. plz?