Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion Help!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Hey everyone.... I have this fire minion that is a machine I guess (got it at level 28)....and it's moves stink....can I change it's moves...how do I affect its moves...

Administrator
Your minion has a pre-defined deck that he draws from. He may not seem the most useful at times, but other times he'll certainly help.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Like the Prof. said your stuck with the cards he has, but speaking from experience, its nice to have a 0 level spell that can still do decent damage at the lower lvls, and i use him all the time at higher lvls to sacrifice him for pips or health, since he costs nothing to cast. The minion's get better too btw. I love the Cyclops, can't wait to see what i get next!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Your minion has a pre-defined deck that he draws from. He may not seem the most useful at times, but other times he'll certainly help.

Yeah, and also my Fire Elemental's best spell is Fire Elf! What up with
that?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Some classes get better minions than others. Some classes have stronger damage spells than others. Some classes have more health than others. Some classes get more accurate spells than others. That's all part of balancing the classes.

A fairly weak minion is one of the drawbacks of the fire class. The storm minion doesn't attack at all. Myth gets the best minions, but most of the point of the myth class is that it gets good minions.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Uh, HELLO ? The Storm minion is like 20x better that the Fire Elemental because it has 300 more health and it actually does something and it TAUNTS the opponents enemies so they can attack it instead of you, but all the Fire Elemental does is waste your traps and your pips! I WANT A BETTER MINION !

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
But isnt that the point of a minion to help you? So what if he springs your traps better him than someone else that does it to annoy you. If my minion springs my traps the better that means he does more damage. You can always set another trap and besides he can set a trap for you.