Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk's Abreveation!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Since all the other worlds have abreveations, i was thinking why not Wintertusk? Wizard City=wc, Krokotopia=kt, Marleybone=mb, Mooshu=ms, Dragonspyre=ds, Grizzlehiem=gh. I consider Wintertusk a world just connected with Grizzlehiem. So I was thinking Wintertusk's abreveation should be wt.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
jessessej wrote:
Since all the other worlds have abreveations, i was thinking why not Wintertusk? Wizard City=wc, Krokotopia=kt, Marleybone=mb, Mooshu=ms, Dragonspyre=ds, Grizzlehiem=gh. I consider Wintertusk a world just connected with Grizzlehiem. So I was thinking Wintertusk's abreveation should be wt.

Most wizards have been using WT for awhile now.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kingurz wrote:
jessessej wrote:

WT is not in the Text Chat format, only in Open Chat at the moment.

-mman

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
kingurz wrote:
jessessej wrote:

I know but I am just thinking of the Menu Chat people. Open Chat people just call it WT so why not just make the abreveation WT?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Dear ~~ xD
I think Wintertusk's Abbreviation will be just like the other
Worlds (example: Wizard City=WC.)
KI just needs to edit the chatting before we can say it.

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge Jinxx 8)

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Rachael125 wrote:
Dear ~~ xD
I think Wintertusk's Abbreviation will be just like the other
Worlds (example: Wizard City=WC.)
KI just needs to edit the chatting before we can say it.

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge Jinxx 8)

I know, thats where I'm getting at. I just hope that KI knows that we want an abreveation!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
In open chat, it probably means What The, not WinterTusk

No, I have Open Chat. Everyone refers to WT as Wintertusk.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010