Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck on village of sorrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
I got the quest to go to village of sorrow and defeat 10 walking dead, but after i get into the village and defeat the boss as soon as you walk in, I can not get through either of the doors. Is it a glitch? Or am i missing something that will permit my entrance? I'm level 42, almost 43 and i have a membership so i know that is not the problem. Any solutions? Thanks so much!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Lyricana wrote:
I got the quest to go to village of sorrow and defeat 10 walking dead, but after i get into the village and defeat the boss as soon as you walk in, I can not get through either of the doors. Is it a glitch? Or am i missing something that will permit my entrance? I'm level 42, almost 43 and i have a membership so i know that is not the problem. Any solutions? Thanks so much!

Its a glitch with the arrow. The walking dead are not through there, even though that's the way the arrow points. While you're in the village, press M to look at your map. You should see the "walking dead" symbol on it and you can go to it using your map. Hope this helps...

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Lyricana wrote:
the quest tracker seems sometimes to point to the location of the creatures needed for quests, but not the way to get there. same thing happened to me last night. leave the building the way you came in, then pull up your map and it will show you the location of the walking dead. -corwin sandstalker, master sorcerer