Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kensington park

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
this place is way to glitchy. the monsters have over 2000 health and they walk where theyre not suposed to and get you into battle when your far away. way too glitchy.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
Dude, thats the way it is. its not a glitch. if you are finding kensington park hard just do it with a group of friends. easy

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Kensington Park is one of the tougest instances of the game. It's optional; you don't have to finish it to proceed to the next world (Mooshu).

Kensington Park does have unavoidable street battles, much like Sunken City used to have. You can't avoid them by staying on the edges, although it might be possible for a party to use the flee/teleport exploit as is done in Malistaire's instance. Otherwise, the battles have to be fought.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
porle28 wrote:
this place is way to glitchy. the monsters have over 2000 health and they walk where theyre not suposed to and get you into battle when your far away. way too glitchy.

That is what I call in need of help beyond imaginable. THIS IS NOT A GLITCH. It is also what I call not high enough level for the unimaginable Kensington Park.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
No, this is not a glitch.

Kensington Park is a hard instance to run and not meant to do solo.

When you enter this area you need to stop and watch the street mob to see where they are running before you continue. This area is set up different than the rest of the spiral in that the mob usually runs in the "sidewalk" area instead of the middle. It can be done with fewer street battles if you watch where they are.

This instance takes a while (up to 3 or more hours) to run so make sure you and your friends have the time to devote to it.

There are a couple of badges that can be earned from this instance.
One of them involves completing the Air balloon rides to all the areas of Digmore station. That means don't use the X to skip the rides.

The other badge is Machine Master. To get this badge, you have to complete Kensington Park and battle Stoker in his warehouse at the end. There are a few levels to that warehouse so be prepared.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
porle28 wrote:

This post is sad, I finished while being a lvl 52 pyromancer and with my best friend Mathew BoomHamer a legendery diviner. It barly took us one hour. I dont understand whats so hard about it. And if you think I'm joking, I'm not. Redo the instance again to see how easy it is.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
porle28 wrote:

This post is sad, I finished while being a lvl 52 pyromancer and with my best friend Mathew BoomHamer a legendery diviner. It barly took us one hour. I dont understand whats so hard about it. And if you think I'm joking, I'm not. Redo the instance again to see how easy it is.

You ever think that maybe porle28 is still in Marleybone? Did you think that maybe he/she wasn't a Grandmaster with a Legendary Storm friend?

Seriously, dude, did you even THINK before you typed that up?

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
amiramir321 wrote:
porle28 wrote:

You ever think that maybe porle28 is still in Marleybone? Did you think that maybe he/she wasn't a Grandmaster with a Legendary Storm friend?

Sure I did think, I was redoing it The first time I finished it was when I was lvl 33 and Mathew BoomHamer Was lvl 39. Did you think that before YOU typed up.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
amiramir321 wrote:
porle28 wrote:

Sure I did think, I was redoing it The first time I finished it was when I was lvl 33 and Mathew BoomHamer Was lvl 39. Did you think that before YOU typed up.

Well you didn't tell us that from the very beginning, so I think Superwiz1560 can say what they did. If you want people to think before they type, don't expect them to read your mind.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
amiramir321 wrote:
porle28 wrote:

No, actually, I didn't think that. Your first post did not imply that you completed KP at level 33. You'd have thought that would've been worth a mention in your first post, hm? Instead of saying that a post is sad because someone thinks it's hard?

This is what you said: 'I finished while being a lvl 52 pyromancer and with my best friend Mathew BoomHamer a legendery diviner.' Does that sound like you completed it at level 33? It doesn't to me. Get all of your facts straight before you start bragging about how easy something is.