Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

little help here!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009

alright, so I collect 25 derby tickets (enough to buy it) and i go to buy the striped boar from the pet vendor in the pet pavillion and i click on
it and he wont let me buy it. whats up whith that?

if any one can help m that would be nice. :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
jack9966 wrote:

alright, so I collect 25 derby tickets (enough to buy it) and i go to buy the striped boar from the pet vendor in the pet pavillion and i click on

Every time you win a race or pvp your rank goes up by a little. After your rank reaches a certain hight you get a new title. You need a certain title in racing or pvp to buy things with arena tickets. How ever if you lose your rank goes down so try not to lose. :D

Delver
May 26, 2009
jack9966 wrote:

You need to be a Pet Veteran in order to purchase this pet. When you scroll over the pet, the requirements that you need to buy it should be there.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You have to be rank pet veteran to buy that pet. Once you gain that rank, you should be able to buy it with no problems.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
May 31, 2009