Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you ACTUALLY battle Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I was on some site and I saw and ad for W101. The last few sentences on the banner were:
Battle Morganthe in the new world of Celestia
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask!

Jasmine StormBlood

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
eggywig wrote:
I was on some site and I saw and ad for W101. The last few sentences on the banner were:
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask! Jasmine StormBlood

You battle her forces, just as you battled Malistaire's forces in Wizard City without seeing him. You do actually get a brief glimpse of Morganthe near the end, but you still are just fighting her forces.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
eggywig wrote:
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask!

Jasmine StormBlood

first finish a qest in dragonspyre called blah blah blah and then you in celestia or go to player guide and look it up :-)

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
May 12, 2009
eggywig wrote:

Jasmine StormBlood

i think that that in wintertusk you battle her..........

Community Leader
MikeStrath wrote:
eggywig wrote:
So I am wondering. Do you battle Morganthe in Celestia? Or do you battle her later? I MUST KNOW! I have seen the banner ad at least 6 times and now I must ask! Jasmine StormBlood

You battle her forces, just as you battled Malistaire's forces in Wizard City without seeing him. You do actually get a brief glimpse of Morganthe near the end, but you still are just fighting her forces.

Well said Mike. I would love to add that I am sure we will battle her at the end of this story new story line. I am pretty sure we will continue to see glimpses of her in almost each world as we move forward to the last.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
hop4242 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

Jasmine StormBlood

Mssage boards for wintertusk says you dont. (Baldur Goldpaws)

Explorer
May 26, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
hop4242 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

Jasmine StormBlood

Mssage boards for wintertusk says you dont. (Baldur Goldpaws)
dude, i like yor username :D and also there will be several worlds before you fight morganthe. its just like malistair

Delver
Jul 20, 2009