Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with the Spiral Key quest in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
If there is anyone who would help with the Spiral Key quest in Marleybone (you really should be level 50+) and can meet me in Dryad outside the dungeon at 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time Sunday, 3/27 - look for Rowan SilverLeaf and Noah Soulhand there. If you're game but can't meet then, please post back with a time you can.

Thanks!

Delver
May 26, 2009
silvrwood wrote:
If there is anyone who would help with the Spiral Key quest in Marleybone (you really should be level 50+) and can meet me in Dryad outside the dungeon at 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time Sunday, 3/27 - look for Rowan SilverLeaf and Noah Soulhand there. If you're game but can't meet then, please post back with a time you can.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that posts take a while to go through, but luckily I saw this in time. I'll be there (or I was there? ).

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
If anyone was in the Dryad realm waiting for us, I apologize for missing you. The realm was full, so we took our chances on another realm. Thank you to the 2 wizards who joined us and beat the dungeon with us there.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010

Keep in mind that posts take a while to go through, but luckily I saw this in time. I'll be there (or I was there? ).</div>
</blockquote>

LOL. If that was you, thanks.

I figured we might not get our post published in time, but had my fingers crossed. That's why I didn't ask for an RSVP, just a meet me there if you can. Next time I'll post a secondary realm in case the first is full, and I'll stifle my impatience and schedule it a week out.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
i really need help with that charles goldward lvl 57 theurgist