Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dargonspyre loot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
is it just me? it seems all the great artwork in dragonspyre is wasted,
by that I mean who has such poor equipment that boot with only plus 42 health you have to be level 45 to wear will never be worn.
in fact most drops are marleybone caliber, I am on the last part of the middle ring , perhaps they will get better in time , but so far I have found nothing I can wear without taking a stat reduction

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Most equipment is meant to be vendored, not to be worn. It's like that in the previous worlds, too.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I have to agree. I am now at the crystal Grove area and so far the ONLY new item I use for my grandmaster is the ice ring I bought. ALL of the drops that I get I just turn around and sell so I can buy replacement gold cards in the game.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I have to also agree, some of the stuff i got in marley bone are better than the drops and what is sold in the store in dragonspyre.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
There's actually some fantastic loot in Dragonsypre, if you know where to look. Most of the really good stuff doesn't show until you reach dragonsypre academy, then you might see some of the bosses in that ring drop some really powerful level 50 gear. Also, once you reach the Great Sypre, you can get very powerful athames and rings that give 10 to 15% power pip chances along with high health and mana amounts. Finally, Malistaire drops the game's best robes for each school. There's good stuff, but you have to be REALLY far into dragonsypre's storyline before it shows.