Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl do you normally get out of kroktopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I'm a level 30 diviner and I'm still on it (I WILL finish it tonight. that I promise you.)
my life is level 9 -.-" and I plan to get her out sooner.

~Amy Duskbreeze, magus Diviner
~Grace Starsing, apprentice Thuergist

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Hey People
Well Currently I'm Level 21 And Some People Are Saying That They Were Like
Level 28-30 So That Your Answer I Guess

--Alexis RainbowRider,Pyromancer, Level 21

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I have a wizard named Fred BlueFlame and one named Ian (my cousin's as well). Fred is 32, about to be 33 and Ian is 39, about to be 40. My cousin says he beat Krokotopia at 30, and my guy is still working at it. I believe that it is troublesome to attempt to beat Krokotopia before you learn your level 26 spell. Also, the bosses in Ahtic Family Tomb, Djeserit Family Tomb and Karakahn Barracks are fairly easy, but if you aren't high enough level or don't know good spells, they could be harder.

My point is:
My Ice Type (Fred) has still not beaten Krokotopia, but that is because I went through Grizzleheim, and know I'm at Frostholm, before I realized it was not part of the storyline. Also, Krokotopia takes a while to finish.

Extra Info:
Good Luck beating it
If you want to check out my Wizard, you will find me in the Tomb of the Beguiler, Tomb of Storms, or the Djeserit Family Tomb. I wear the clothes from the Prestigious pack, and ride the Gryphon. I have a Patriotic Leprechaun named Lord Tucker, and the realm I am usually in is whichever one is right after the full ones.
e.g. If Ambrose and Greyrose are full, and Wraith is next, I will most likely be in Wraith.
I also make videos that are put on Youtube about Wizard101. If you search: multiartemisfowl under channels, there should be a bunch of videos. As of right now, I only have 1 video, but that one still needs to be uploaded. (Where all of the Wallflowers are in Wysteria)
My secondary type is Fire.

Hope I helped!
~Fred Blueflame, level 32 Ice Wizard

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
i got out at 32 cause i was working on wysteria a lot and gh

Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
D Ravenmask on Feb 26, 2011 wrote:
What lvl do you normally get out of Kroktopia and into Marleybone? I'm just wondering cuz I have a lvl 36 that never got out of of krok and a lvl 21 that is too low to get out of krok yet. Also I heard that Balance wizards tend to get to Marleybone faster and my lvl 21 is Balance so what lvl would HE get to Marleybone? Thanks I was just wondering,

Destiny Ravenmask lvl 36 Storm
Dakota Ravenmask lvl 21 Balance
im only level 17 and still finishing the piramid of the sun, but a word of advice, just make sure your doing all your quests and if you still cant get to marlybone, contact wizard101

Keena Lightrider level 17 Balance wizard

Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
roro7of9 wrote:
proboably about lvl 26-31 :P
I got out of krokotopia in level 20.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
I just finshed Krokotopia, In fact
Btw
If your a level 36 you should have gotten out 10 levels ago about?

Here is my info about finsh it .

Finshed Krokotopia at?
Level 28

Unlocked marleybone at?
Level 28

My school?
Storm
I said my school becuse all schools are different for finshing the storyline

Unlocked Krokotopia at?
level 12

Hope this ~Somehow?~ Helped

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
I am almost out and i'm lvl 23. also, where do you find the key stone in royal hall! last quest in krokotopia- LAST!!!!!

-balance sorcerer courtney

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hmmmm....High level 20's low level 30's?

That is my guess, cause I don't remember, I was just glad I beat the world, it was an epic win for me

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
roro7of9 wrote:
proboably about lvl 26-31 :P
You will normally get out of Kroktopia on level 25-29.
-I hoped I helped!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
I finshed Kroktopia at lvl 27

Hope that Helped

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Everyone gets out of Krok at different levels, depending on which side quests you do. If you are really bad at navigating streets or you fight boss monsters for fun, you could gain a lot of experience from that.

If you, like me, did your Grizzleheim quests before finishing Krok, you will get out of Krok later.

On the bright side, it should be really easy to finish Krok because of your higher rank spells.

Hope I helped!

Kelsey Sunpetal
Grandmaster
Level 58

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
D Ravenmask on Feb 26, 2011 wrote:
What lvl do you normally get out of Kroktopia and into Marleybone? I'm just wondering cuz I have a lvl 36 that never got out of of krok and a lvl 21 that is too low to get out of krok yet. Also I heard that Balance wizards tend to get to Marleybone faster and my lvl 21 is Balance so what lvl would HE get to Marleybone? Thanks I was just wondering,

Destiny Ravenmask lvl 36 Storm
Dakota Ravenmask lvl 21 Balance
Try doing story-line quests because i did so many side quests my character didn't get out of KT till like level 34 but it gives you more mana and health so when u get to MB it will be way easier to beat bosses and other creatures. Just keep up the good work

~Shelby Ice Wizard Lvl 90
~Talon Storm Wizard Lvl 62

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm still in Krok but in Tomb of Storms, so I'm almost done. I did almost all the side quests in Wizard City and got out at level 12, and in Krok I did a few side quests. I am currently level 23. I should be getting out of Krok at around level 25. Though, the ToS is proving to be much harder than the PotS and the Krokosphinx.

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
usually around lv25-34

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
I'm still in Krok but in Tomb of Storms, so I'm almost done. I did almost all the side quests in Wizard City and got out at level 12, and in Krok I did a few side quests. I am currently level 23. I should be getting out of Krok at around level 25. Though, the ToS is proving to be much harder than the PotS and the Krokosphinx.

Happy Spellcasting!
I'm still 23 ( Though at the edge of becoming 24) and In the barracks thing. *Sigh* This part is hard.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I'm only level16 *sigh* I have a lot to go the ought but were in krokatopia's royal hall is the stone key thingy!!!!!!

- Jack Griffen strider

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I got out around level 16

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Hey guys!! i am a level 15 Wizard and i would like to know at what level can you get out of krok if you do not do any side quests??????????????????????????

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
angelbites7 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys!! i am a level 15 Wizard and i would like to know at what level can you get out of krok if you do not do any side quests??????????????????????????
I would not recommend that. Your quest page in your spellbook will be really full. Also, you want to try to get to level 25 before proceeding to Marleybone, otherwise you won't be able to wear most of the gear you collect. It will also be harder to complete quests when you are a lower level because you will be delayed in getting your higher spells. Side quests are there for the xp and doing them makes a big difference.

Also to answer your question, I have seen people get out at 15 without doing any side quests. It all depends on your battle rewards. If you are at the beginning of Krok, i'd say about level 20. Middle: 18. End: 16. Like I said, it depends.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Hi :D, my balance is lvl 20 and is in the krokosphinx areas (i.e grand area, hall of champions) i did some sides from wc, and possibly all the sides that lead up to my level (still on zeke quest). Not sure if thats normal or not :p

Jacob HexFlame, Level 90
David Sand, Level 20

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
Wizards usually get out of krok when they are lvl 26-31, if they do the side quests. A lot of people say that main quest is what's important, but that's not true. When you are done with moshuu, there is a world that requires you to be lvl 45 or 48, I dont remember correctly. If you are not that lvl by then, you wont be allowed to enter the next world. Main quests alone wont get you there.

Zeth, lvl 82

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Well, I finished at about 35 because I finished most of Grizzleheim and finished Wizard city and Wysteria before even finishing the pyramid. When you get to The Tomb of Storms, you're super close to being done. It does not matter when you finish that much, but before you go to Marleybone and Mooshu you have to be done with Krok.

Good luck! Katie Duskleaf,

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Help I can't get into the dungen that the library mander gives you a quest to go in there. I have enough crowns but the four circles wont light up and I can't find any more quests anywhere. I have already beat marlybone. Please help.

wizard joe4913

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
not marly bone wisteria