Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl do you normally get out of kroktopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
After you finish the Krokosphinx quests, you do the Tomb Of Storms quests. Once you defeat Krokopatra (she looks freaky o_o...) you go talk to Seargeant Major Talbot and he gives you the spiral key to Marleybone.

I got out of Krokotopia at level 28 on my life person. the 5 others I have have not exited Krokotopia (only 2 of my characters have acess to krokotopia ._.)

Hope that helps!

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Truthfully, it is at random. I have left krokotopia at level 27 and at 23, side quest matter!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
winter9944 wrote:
Hi, and this time i'm talking about my Life Wizard, Autumn Pixiedust.
I got out of WC at lvl 1-9
KT: lvl 9-21

So basically i had help with Temple of Storms. He He :-D

Autumn Pixiedust lvl 22 Life Just started Hyde Park, Marleybone, Spiral.

I got to KT when i was about level 12 because i tried to complete all of the side quest. I always will complete them, also i am a level 17 theurgest now in KT and i haven't even gotten to the tomb of storms or krokosphinx quest yet so like everyone says it's like you anly get out of a place when you complete all of the main quest in the area before you can move on.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Well, it depends if you do the side quests or not. If you don't you'll probably get out at around level 22 because I've done Krokotopia on my Balance and my Life wizard and my Balance got out at level 22 and my Life and 23, but I have never done all the side quests in Krokotopia or Wizard City (except colossus boulevard)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
well since marleybone is mostly magus at some point it would be around lv 26-29 it depends on how many side-quests you do in it

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I got out of Krokotopia at level 24 and i am myth . If you do the main storyline you will get out sooner .

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Usually 26-28My Magus (Woot For Life and Fire 8) !) got out around those levels.Below is my wizard who ACTUALLY beat Krok.
Still doing the Sphinx with my Fire Wiz.

William ShadowFriend, Level 35 Magus, TheurgistA+ Student

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
I finished Kroktopia around level 24, but being a higher level doest hurt anything, it may help you fight harder enemies.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
I honestly don't remember what lvl I was when I completed Krokotopia, but I can tell you it involves a number of factors;

1) The Types of Spells You Use- Not necessarily the school you choose, but the number of pips. The more pips a spell uses, the more XP you gain per spell.

2) How Long the Battle Lasts- This may seem silly, but when I'm fighting bosses, I try to prolong the battle. The longer the battle> more spells casted> earns you more XP.

3) Deciding What Quests to Do- If you were like me when you first began, you were a maniac running around to do EVERY quest. Then I learnt that these tiedious tasks were called "side quests". Think of it this way; in the game, almost everyone you meet will have a quest for the main storyline, and a side quest. If you stick to the story line, you'll be finished the world much faster. To differentiate a main quest from a side quest is simple; a side quest you can always decline, but a main quest may NEVER be declined. The only side quest I'd recommend doing is all of Zeke's quests, because those reward training points which are very useful.

I hoped this help. Good luck!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Hey guys I am level 25 life I beat the queen in krok then I talked to the ghost but I can't talk to the sergeant after because I don't have the title tomb raider yet please help me

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
Gazelleclaw wrote:
Hee hee! I'm level 27 and I just beat Krokotopia, and I'm a life wizard. I don't think it really matters how high or low of a level you are you just have to beat the quests - I agree with kitties :)

Good luck!
~Gazelleclaw the Dragon Queen

Heather ShadowTalon, lvl 27 theurgist

How did you get into beat krokotopia...I can't figure out how to get in.
:?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
um im lvl 27 balance and still in krok is this good or bad?

Survivor
May 24, 2011
Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I was level 18 when I finished Krok, it was super easy...No, just kidding! :-)

Actually as a balance wiz, it took me to about level 25-28 before I finished Krok. The important thing there is to get help with higher level friends with group damage spells. Its much faster to quest with help. Looking back at the questing I did there, it was much simpler than the following worlds, which i've quested in all of them.

If you're bored, just think, it will be over soon...and marleybone takes longer to grind through. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. Enjoy the tunnel though, theres some cool stuff there though.

Joseph Icebringer
Trancended Sorceror

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Sumoac8m4 wrote:
What lvl do you normally get out of Kroktopia and into Marleybone? I'm just wondering cuz I have a lvl 36 that never got out of of krok and a lvl 21 that is too low to get out of krok yet. Also I heard that Balance wizards tend to get to Marleybone faster and my lvl 21 is Balance so what lvl would HE get to Marleybone? Thanks I was just wondering,

Destiny Ravenmask lvl 36 Storm
Dakota Ravenmask lvl 21 Balance

For your level 36: That's incredible! You should be around MooShu by now! You probably love Grizzleheim. as for your 21, he should be leaving very soon...

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I have a level 32 balance guy that is not done krokotopia! I am on the Eperors retreat! did wysteria and none of grizzleheim. XD

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Sumoac8m4 wrote:
What lvl do you normally get out of Kroktopia and into Marleybone? I'm just wondering cuz I have a lvl 36 that never got out of of krok and a lvl 21 that is too low to get out of krok yet. Also I heard that Balance wizards tend to get to Marleybone faster and my lvl 21 is Balance so what lvl would HE get to Marleybone? Thanks I was just wondering,

i agree

Explorer
May 30, 2011
between level 20 to 25 is the norm but if your level 36 and still doing krokotopia then you arent wearing the right level gear are not up to date with your spells or your not asking for help or all of these things combined.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Sumoac8m4 wrote:

well i got out of kt when i was a 28 cause i to 10 before membership :(

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
I went out of marleybone at lvl 31 or 32. You should do the main quests. After you defeat Krokopatra in Tomb of Storms, then you should have access to Marleybone.

Amy Spellcaster storm lvl 33

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Just today I moved on at level 23 with my new Myth wizard.
:)

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Sumoac8m4 wrote:

Wow, i would expect a storm wizard to get out of the worlds quicker. But, it is good that you are on a higher level cause once you get on to the higher worlds, you have to be a certain level. I finished celestia and i was only on level 58, you have to be on level 60 to go to zafaria

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
aghhh on Apr 13, 2011 wrote:
HEY!

i am lvl 22 and have nearly finished kroko it is not really that hard.

I mean like it is hard once and a while but when you get around my lvl you get good spells such ad meteor strike and seraph ( fire is my main and life second )

soooooooooooo i guess from these messages i doing good if you need help i will be probably in hall of champions ( i like it in there )

Cody Nightflame lvl: 22!!!!
My main is fire and second life too lol

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
My Balance wizard (main one) got out around level 28. Average. :)
--Ashley Deathflame, Balance, Level 60