Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spiral key quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
I need help with a quest I got from the storm school. I'm not sure if it's a spell quest (I think it is). I got all the way up to marleybone where it tells me to search for the spiral key. I entered the dungeon and defeated the first round of monsters but it won't let me go any further and I don't know why. The door has 2 lamposts on it with an x. Are they supposed to light up or something so you can go through? The arrow is pointing towards the doors, but I'm thinking maybe I missed something so it won't let me through? I dunno

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
The spiral key isn't a spell quest, only a side quest. If you state the realm, time, and date, I can help you. I have to do that quest as well. I have a death wizard.

Morgan Darkshade

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Well, it's in marleybone

Do you mean the date and time in which I plan on continuing the quest? How about tommorow at 8:00pm est? I made it tommorow in case you don't get back to me until then.

My wizard is moira dayglade

thank you for helping me :)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
the realm is the name of the server. if u go into your book click the option icon and than the realms icon (looks like to black marbles or pearls together) you can pick a realm. I am normally on Seraph. I will meet you in front of the warehouse.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
I see here a storm and death wanting to get spiral key. HINT for death beguile storm minion when he has 6 pips, it causes him to lord opponents, then boss say's "HELP ME", and he lord's again, and again. Then he is all that's left. I believe first 2 bosses are this way. Have fun watching

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I'd also like to get 2 helpers on this quest. I have 1 other. We're Pacific Standard Time. You name the time and the realm, and we'll confirm or suggest a different schedule.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
I would like to run the spiral key quest. Ive tried to get friends of mine on the game to go, but it would not let them into it. No port into it or will not even let them step on the plateform when I activate it.

If you have the quest and don't like having a quest unfinished. Lets set a time to do it. I'm open most of the time.

Level 52 Conjurer (Myth) : John Ironstone