Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mytherious the 9th world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
This is my new world idea - Mytherious. There will be 6 dungeons with 6 bosses in each with 1 more dungeon with 1 boss in it - the final boss. The City of Myth is the commons area. There are 6 areas with monsters in them.
Hope u like my idea

Mytherious- the world of myth and mystery

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
lifeboy254 wrote:
This is my new world idea - Mytherious. There will be 6 dungeons with 6 bosses in each with 1 more dungeon with 1 boss in it - the final boss. The City of Myth is the commons area. There are 6 areas with monsters in them.
Hope u like my idea

Lemme guess you are myth school.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Yet again, Players are "world crazed". Story line needs to be fixed before a new world is released. Read my other posts to see what I said needs to be done.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
alto0125 wrote:
Yet again, Players are "world crazed". Story line needs to be fixed before a new world is released. Read my other posts to see what I said needs to be done.

no reason to be rude.

We need more story line on this idea before I can say yes or no.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
WilliamHJames wrote:
lifeboy254 wrote:
Hope u like my idea

No I'm balance Half right, Balance and Myth

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
The Plot
One day, Professer Halston Balestorm was scrying and suddenly,he found a new world. He thought "I should tell the Headmaster about this".So he told the Headmaster and he said "I will send my students levels 28-60 to investigate."So they went there and they discovered a name for it. So they went back to WC and told the Headmaster about it. He said "We shall name this world... Mytherious!"
That is how Mytherious came to be.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
lifeboy254 wrote:
WilliamHJames wrote:
lifeboy254 wrote:
Hope u like my idea

No I'm balance

Wow! I didn't expect that!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Questline:
U get a message from Storm Prof. to see him.U go to him and he tells you that he found the Gem of Myth and Mystery.He tells u to go to Cyrus Drake and tell him about it.U tell him about it and he tells you to go to Marleybone to talk to Baxter then Sherlock Bones. Baxter tells u to beat Pops and Nails O'Leary then talk to Sherlock Bones. U beat them and talk to Sherlock. He tells u to go to Mytherious once and for all. He gives you the key. I has a ? (question mark) on it.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
alto0125 wrote:
if some of you have read about scythia, both my section and the real creator have been discussing, i think it was trashed because i cant find it anymore, anyway, i can help you with the storyline, come up with myth monsters quests, new spells and stuff, so if you do need help just reply a post, i check online regulary lets say every 2 days or so. This to may end up in the trash like scythia, but i'll help contacting KI... Dustin battlehand level 55 grandmaster conjurer(myth wizard) sounds great, possibly a name change. mytheria isnt really catchy if u know what i mean .

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
WilliamHJames wrote:
lifeboy254 wrote:
WilliamHJames wrote:
lifeboy254 wrote:
Hope u like my idea

No I'm balance

Wow! I didn't expect that!

I like the idea of a new world, but in my opinion, a few more bosses should be in the world. Otherwise i think the idea is perfect.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
bigshotgun wrote:
alto0125 wrote:
if some of you have read about scythia, both my section and the real creator have been discussing, i think it was trashed because i cant find it anymore, anyway, i can help you with the storyline, come up with myth monsters quests, new spells and stuff, so if you do need help just reply a post, i check online regulary lets say every 2 days or so. This to may end up in the trash like scythia, but i'll help contacting KI... Dustin battlehand level 55 grandmaster conjurer(myth wizard) sounds great, possibly a name change. mytheria isnt really catchy if u know what i mean .

Its Mytherious dude,and u could help with monsters and a little bit with spells. I have the bosses already