Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
I think you shouldn't be able to use a potion when your health is full because the other day I was in a tower and was low on health and i clicked a potion, then my mouse automatically clicked the other two. My friend and I didn't finish it because of that. And, I wasted about 3000 gold.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
It has happened to all of us I think.

Drink from the right ... from the outside in ... and be careful about it.

Potions also re-fill mana ... having full health but no mana will not last long ... no matter what you are fighting ... ;

I don't see KI changing it for this reason.

One of my more frugal nephews REFUSES to fill the potions anymore.

"$1000?!?!? I'd rather just stand in The Commons 'lookin good' longer! "

;)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Why anybody would pay to refill potions when it takes about 30 seconds of gameplay to fill one is beyond me. I could possibly see it when deep into Celestia, when gold is plentiful, but it seems like a waste to me earlier in the game.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Actually, eliminating frustrating misclicks is very much a good reason for a change. Though, it should only apply when both health and mana are full, not just health, to prevent players from drinking two potions with a double click.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Actually there are dungeons where there are not means to fill up. You have to fight and fight again and hope you are healthy enough after each to fight the next. There are a few like this from krok up and so potions fill you up because you my get past the hentchmen but the boss is usually a health drainer.