Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eludicate?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Is there a real eludicate card, besides the treasure card one? I don't think there is, because it isn't in the star school, unless it is from a secret trainer. That also brings me to a second question: Is there a secret star school trainer?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Zuff98 wrote:
Is there a real eludicate card, besides the treasure card one? I don't think there is, because it isn't in the star school, unless it is from a secret trainer. That also brings me to a second question: Is there a secret star school trainer?
well there is a secret moon school trainer in the science center and a secret sun school trainer in stormriven hall but i don't know about a secret star school trainer and no the real eludicate star spell didn't make it to the live realm but you can still get treasure card versions of it

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Zuff98 wrote:

It wouldnt be smart for KI to make a real elucidate card as it would make some serious issues in PvP. As for your second question, no there is not a secret star school trainer. Only Sun and Moon.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
minigiant9 wrote:
Zuff98 wrote:

It wouldnt be smart for KI to make a real elucidate card as it would make some serious issues in PvP. As for your second question, no there is not a secret star school trainer. Only Sun and Moon.

Why should PvP, which is a very minor aside to the real game have such a large influence? Now I agree, being a bully, which PvP has demonstrated can also be found in adults, is part of childhood, or facing the consquences of being bullied, but does this have to be a major part of anyones thinking when we think of the game?

Defender
May 27, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
Zuff98 wrote:
well there is a secret moon school trainer in the science center and a secret sun school trainer in stormriven hall but i don't know about a secret star school trainer and no the real eludicate star spell didn't make it to the live realm but you can still get treasure card versions of it

Actually the Moon School Trainer is located in Stormriven not the Science Center, he is located behind the place where Karolak NightSpinner is the Sorcerer's Sanctum.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
cybertwindragon wrote:
where is the secret sun school trainer in stormriven hall?

I believe he is near the 'rubble pit'. (The rubble pit is the start of the 'wand quest'.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Community Leader
Zuff98 wrote:

Star trainer is in the stellarium, If this post is allowed
here is a guide that shows all trainers for Celestia
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113386

As for the spell you are asking about as far as I know it was removed from the trainer but there are treasure as drops.