Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Has a Serious Problem!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I like gardening a lot, but with the Christmas Holidays over, there needs to be a major change. In my household, it is the general rule that I cannot play Wizard101 on the weekdays. That means I am unable to tend to my garden for a good five days. For me, this means that I am practicably unable to garden at all. I log out on Sunday, with a bunch of plants alive and well, and come back on Saturday to find them all dead, as I was unable to tend to them. I know I am not the only one who has this problem.

My suggested solution would be to add a button to the options section that allows you to 'pause' your plants progression, meaning that while this option is on, plants will not grow or die. Unless this feature is added, me and a significant number of other members will not be able to garden. KI, please fix this problem, as I and many other people wish to be able to garden without school preventing us from tending to our plants.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
:D thats almost the exact thing i posted on another message ^^, anyway i have about the same rules as you but i can get on friday and if there is a holiday. They should add that button or maybe a 60 energy spell to keep all plants tended for maybe 3-4 days? and then the plants can live for the rest, (i hope).
BTW i know its a lot of energy but if it keeps plants fine for 3-4 days? i think its worth it.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
:D thats almost the exact thing i posted on another message ^^, anyway i have about the same rules as you but i can get on friday and if there is a holiday. They should add that button or maybe a 60 energy spell to keep all plants tended for maybe 3-4 days? and then the plants can live for the rest, (i hope).
BTW i know its a lot of energy but if it keeps plants fine for 3-4 days? i think its worth it.

60 energy??? I only have that much amount of energy! It's too much. People wouldn't waste their energy on that if they still train their pets. They won't have enough energy to get rid of high ranked pests and/or tend their plants. I do both (pet training and planting), so, you might want to try to lower the amount of energy, okay? :|

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Sorry, i was in a bit of a hurry and i wasn't thinking. The total energy you can have is 70 but i was thinking since its for a week, its mostly for the people who cant get on all week so the energy would refill by the time they got on. Maybe since we all start with 40 (i think) it can cost 40 energy? The people who can get on dont have to use it.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
Sorry, i was in a bit of a hurry and i wasn't thinking. The total energy you can have is 70 but i was thinking since its for a week, its mostly for the people who cant get on all week so the energy would refill by the time they got on. Maybe since we all start with 40 (i think) it can cost 40 energy? The people who can get on dont have to use it.

I control my son's password, and we only allow him to play Friday after school, Saturday, and Sunday. I bet some parents are doing this for their kids too!

I like the idea of using 40 Energy to cover the plants may be at least for 4 days, and with this, the plants will not need Sun, Rain, Music, Magic, Pollination, and Pests for 4 days because it will be covered with that 40 Energy.

Some or most parents obviously doesn't want their kids to play games on weekdays due to school (usually except Friday), and I think KI should know about this.

Thanks!