Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a level cap, REALLY!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
i have beaten malistaire (and the quest the final countdown) and i cannot quest in celestia because i am too low of a level. 45. if anyone knows some good side quests, plz post them here!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
One there a is a level cap on celestia minuim level to enter celestia it level 48 which meams you must know your ranked 7 spell from school you need it there

i suggest you walk around dragonspyre if you miss any side quest in other world too that should help get your level up.

William HawkGrove legendary wizard in balance
William HexGrove legendary wizard in death

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Really, it's your own fault. You need to do all your side quests if you want any of the cool and meaningful badges. Go back and do all your sides, and don't forget to do GH either.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Johnist wrote:
Really, it's your own fault. You need to do all your side quests if you want any of the cool and meaningful badges. Go back and do all your sides, and don't forget to do GH either.

kinda harsh lol

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I agree, your own fault, you missed a significant number of side quests through out your journey of the Spiral thus far to not at least have your level 7 spell at this point. Go back around and see what you skipped because there is plenty of quest XP for you to be Grandmaster before going to Malistaire.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
You gotta to do side-quests now.

And don't listen to Daniel, if you and a crew can easily do the Great Spyre then do it.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You might go back to Mooshu and check there for side quests. I would just go back through all areas you have been and look for side quests.

You really do need your level 48 spell in Celestia.

Good luck,
Megan

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
You gotta to do side-quests now.

And don't listen to Daniel, if you and a crew can easily do the Great Spyre then do it.

Well they shouldnt complain... I REACHED dragonspyre when i was level 44

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Don't forget there are a whole lot of side quests in MB also. The dog in the police station (forgot the name) has several line of quests as done Abigail.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
RUBY1234554321 wrote:
Johnist wrote:

kinda harsh lol
eh. i've seen johnist on other forums so harshness is his nature idk why, but it is. sadly... o;

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
penguingirl99 wrote:
RUBY1234554321 wrote:
Johnist wrote:

kinda harsh lol
eh. i've seen johnist on other forums so harshness is his nature idk why, but it is. sadly... o;

Not the harshest thing i ever seen. i pretty much got banned for being harsh. tnx for giving me another chance KI!

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
tmann11 wrote:
i have beaten malistaire (and the quest the final countdown) and i cannot quest in celestia because i am too low of a level. 45. if anyone knows some good side quests, plz post them here!

OP ... Congratulations on what is obviously a well played wizard.

Side Quests offer XP based upon the difficulty of the realm they originate in. As you seem more intent on getting to the end than in touring the countryside, lol, you will level up quicker in Dragonspyre, followed by Mooshu, Marleybone, Krokotopia, and Wizard City in that order. This is the quickest way to get the XP needed to level-up and gain access to Celestia.

Grizzleheim is a special place, its difficulty starts off about as hard as Krokotopia, but ends up rivaling DragonSpyre in some of its final quests. I found its storyline the most interesting, to me, personally, but it is NOT the quickest route to Celestia.

Please quote what words in this post could possibly be considered as "complaining" ... I do not see any "complaint". I see "surprise". It is not often these days that a game places HARD level restrictions on the Main Quest and the poster is most likely pleasantly surprised that his performance has exceeded the general expectations of the designers.

It is a simple request from someone who has diligently avoided side quests while in pursuit of the main story line. I have often done it myself when my game time was limited.

And anyone who beats Malistaire, (toned down or not since Celestia), WITHOUT his wizard's strongest spell, "belongs" anywhere he/she likes ... LOL!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
ya i would not be complaming i got to ds when i was lvl48 IT TOOK FOREVER

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
ssap wrote:
ya i would not be complaming i got to ds when i was lvl48 IT TOOK FOREVER

lemme guess you got to cl at lvl 55

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
i really shouldn't be talking about celestia since i haven't beat marley bone but u should goto big ben and do that