Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Banks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
I was thinking about the idea for being able to put Gold in your Shared Banks, So you can move money to another character that needs it for buying an item, hatching etc. So i just wanted to break up the idea and see if Kings Isle can arrange it and make it possible to be able to put gold in your shared bank.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Worth proposing but in the meantime, just trade clothing and other drops. The wizard who needs the gold can pick up and sell the item. I have done that many times to build up enough gold to buy school houses.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
here is a good way for that take items you won from battles and put them in shared bank and sell them on other characters that is how i do it and it works just fine

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Nah. Gold is fairly easy to get - and if you are in need of money on a lower level alt, just kill a few things with your highest level alt, and put the gear you get into the shared bank. Then your lower level alt can sell the obtained gear for money.