Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I love the floating land!!!!!! Do you????

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I just love the floating land! It's beatiful! But the jungle thorns ( or I call them walking palm trees) creep me out because their eyes are HUGE. It's kina scary to me but anyways, the floating land is awesome. I love it. I love how it's like island themed. I hope KI makes an island themed world just like the floating land. The person the designed the floating land did a great great great great GREAT job. So do you love the floating land?

From, melcookie925

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
No not really lol. i love crab empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
I just love the floating land! It's beatiful! But the jungle thorns ( or I call them walking palm trees) creep me out because their eyes are HUGE. It's kina scary to me but anyways, the floating land is awesome. I love it. I love how it's like island themed. I hope KI makes an island themed world just like the floating land. The person the designed the floating land did a great great great great GREAT job. So do you love the floating land?

From, melcookie925
kinda
the crazy watermoles look like elmo

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
same here...its my favorite place in cl besides trial of the spheres

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The floating land is my favorite part of Celestia. I had so much fun fighting the crazy moles.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 56 Balance

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:

From, melcookie925

Yeah, one of my favorite parts of celestia. I like the Polynesian theme. It's different than the rest of the world.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I agree the Floating Land is awesome, very very cool- my favorite place in Celestia- :-)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I love it! It's like a magical version of Hawaii!! But the water moles or platapus there refused to let me eat a bit of their fish!!! I just got there and it was beutiful and my wizard is going to go there every summer

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Absolutely! It is definitely one of my favorite parts of W101 so far. The island tiki elements are great. In fact, I really hope KI incorporates the island into one of the CL homes!

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:
I agree the Floating Land is awesome, very very cool- my favorite place in Celestia- :-)

It's not cool! It's tropical! Therefore it's hot!

Sorry that was a bit random.

Floating Land is pretty awesome though.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Absolutely! It is definitely one of my favorite parts of W101 so far. The island tiki elements are great. In fact, I really hope KI incorporates the island into one of the CL homes!

I'm sure they will. It's an important part of Celestia. It's the one I plan to buy:-)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Personally, it's one of my favorites. It's like a paradise! Though the Rubble Rouser quests get annoying.

Mariah SpiritHunter
Legendary Theurgist

BTW, maybe is the Crazy Water Moles were red, and had a head that was totally round, then they would definetly look like Elmo.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I love the floating land as well, but i dont get why they won't just call the water-moles platapuses or platapeople or, well you know what i mean

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Crazy water moles! Someone had a sense of humor.

The person that came up with the Grandmaster crafting quest did NOT have a sense of humor.

Have you noticed if you turn on the hints by clicking on the compass, there isn't one for the Floating Island? I'm not talking about the quest pointer, but those boxes that show you were things are, especially useful after you have finished the area.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Floating land BEST PLACE EVER!!! but mr junglethorn wont let me have a coconut they only throw them at me anyway LOVE the place it has new enemies, it's beautiful and the water moles look so cute
and the junglethorns look.....funky with the huge eyes :D i just dont like the hat for the place, it makes me look bald and it looks like a money type bird :? and i like how the bloodbats fly really high and i have to be real careful when around em and i'm really happy, smiling right now that someone brought this up -Charles Deathhunter....peace is what bonds us together

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:

From, melcookie925

One of my favorite places in Celestia!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
top three favorite areas in the spiral
1. Floating land
2. Trial of Spheres
3. Chancel
Notice they are all in celestia, good job KI!