Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disapointed

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
i waited and waited like many other players for a new world to come out, and finally after all the waiting, and the teaser pics of celestia and pics of the new magic spells, i was ready to get to this world and save the spirel from yet another bad guy.
i was enjoying playing in a new and strange world, even though most of the bosses cheat i managed to beat them in the end, but the disapointment came soon, two weeks after celestia comes out i'm finnished with it, as in done, nothing left to do except work on my grandmaster artisian badge. i know of some who finnished it in less then a week.
i know there's farming to try and get good item drops and so on, but that soon gets boring just like it did while waiting for celestia to come out.
don't get me wrong, i enjoy playing the game, but when i can go up 10 lvls in a couple days and complete a new world a few days later is disapointing, i had expected it would take a few months or more of playing to finish, but i guessed wrong.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Have you gotten all six of your wizards through Celestia?

How about trying to solo each of the bosses? That should be a challenge.

How about giving other players a hand in the difficult areas?

Is your pet "Ancient" yet?

Want a tough assignment? Take an wizard from Tutorial to Malistaire, soloing everything, and with only the equipment you get from drops in quest battles---no purchasing anything, and no farming bosses. Want it tougher? You can't use any deck but the Starter.

There are plenty of things to do besides finishing quests. There are plenty of ways to make the game more interesting.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Did you finish the side quests? How about you make another character but, with a different school? I actually have a friend who finished it in 18 hours straight, yet, he still made another character. Just some ideas.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009