Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fizzles

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
There have been way to many fizzles for the past months. I am a life wizard and I can point out 4 fizzles on life spells in just 2 normal street battles. All 4 from me. Something needs done about this.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
bravevline wrote:
There have been way to many fizzles for the past months. I am a life wizard and I can point out 4 fizzles on life spells in just 2 normal street battles. All 4 from me. Something needs done about this.

Just 'cause you're Life doesn't mean you'll never fizzle.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
No it doesnt, but every friend I have on my list has remarked about the higher rate of fizzles. Even myself have become agitated when I fizzle once on average during regular street fights. When you build attacks to defeat an enemy with one hit (not too hard with Centaur), then fizzle on average once a fight, that comes out to a 66.6% success rate. Seems to happen more frequently when the enemy has 3+ pips then tosses a storm shark, Kraken or their mutated equivalent to cause the extra damage then they die with 1 pip.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello,
I thought Id put my 2 cents here as well, I have also noticed an increase in fizzles as well. Im a level 59 Fire Wizzy and when Im in battle more than the fingers,tows and teeth Ive tried to cast 2 different Fire attack spells, they both fizzling in a row, next turn comes around Ill cast a spell, but those 2 fizzles I had prior I took damage, I then try to cast my Satyr, then my Satyr fizzles, and in many other battles Im atleast getting 1 to 2 instances of Satyr fizzling as well. So tell me there isnt something a little off with the fizzling/percentage rate of casting spells? KI please look into this?

Thanks Jester