Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I was hoping that when Celestia became open that we would at least get to have the unused crowns that we had in the test realm.I dont believe that everybody should get them just those that suscribed. Also I think that if you dont want to do that at least give us the stuff that we bought in the test realm. I put outfits in my shared bank and cant use them unless i'm in the test realm. I was hoping that you guys would combine the test realm and wizard 101 together once Celestia became open. Thank you for listening to my idea and question.
Angela Darkflower lvl 50 Diviner :D

Historian
May 15, 2009
this my friend would never happen
because for one it would take all the fun out of the game if we got all the gear we earned in the test when it was put into live

second the mass amount of crowns is mostly for those who are buyers of crowns
it lets them enjoy all areas of the game

Kielala, by downloading the file to access the Test Realm you are agreed that you understood these Instructions and Conditions:

Instructions and Conditions
<li>You will use the same Login and Password that you use in the Live Realm.
<li>Your characters are copied over from the Live Realm, however the level and status of your characters on Live may not match the level and status of your characters on Test. Newer items you have on the Live Realm may not appear in the Test Realm.
<li>What you do in the Test Realm does NOT affect your characters in the Live Realm.
<li>Any items you receive or levels you achieve in this Test Realm will not carry over to your Live characters.
<li>We may reset your characters on the Test Realm to a previous date without warning
<li>The Crowns you have in this test realm are fake, you have not been charged for them, and they will not carry over to the Live Realm.
<li>Once again, what you do in the Test Realm does NOT affect your characters in the Live Realm.

As we've repeatedly stated, nothing you do or receive on the Test Realm will ever transfer to the Live Game. If you do not understand or agree to these instructions and conditions, please do not download the Test Realm.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.