Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
As I sit here in the Stellarium, having paid for 3 level 60 henchmen to get the star. And as the person fighting with me got it. It is no longer available to me. I am feeling rather ripped off. Call it a bug or whatever you choose, I'm not willing to pay for anything more.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
MysticalKrystal wrote:
As I sit here in the Stellarium, having paid for 3 level 60 henchmen to get the star. And as the person fighting with me got it. It is no longer available to me. I am feeling rather ripped off. Call it a bug or whatever you choose, I'm not willing to pay for anything more.

I completely understand your point I'm so close to NOT going forward its not funny or FUN in any way shape or form. here it is many days since they opened this world that CLEARLY was in NO way ready for release but its full of bugs you cannot solo and when you try to collect a quest intem or things you fight so many times and get Nothing its mind numbingly BORING to say the least. My partner and I do not play near as long in there because of this its so tirering it puts us to sleep doing the same things so many times with no good result. Good luck all and good night.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:
MysticalKrystal wrote:

I completely understand your point I'm so close to NOT going forward its not funny or FUN in any way shape or form. here it is many days since they opened this world that CLEARLY was in NO way ready for release but its full of bugs you cannot solo and when you try to collect a quest intem or things you fight so many times and get Nothing its mind numbingly BORING to say the least. My partner and I do not play near as long in there because of this its so tirering it puts us to sleep doing the same things so many times with no good result. Good luck all and good night.

I completely agree about the bug part! They didnt look over much of the bug when Celestia was in the test realm and they put the new world out into the live realm in less then a month! Thats just....UGH! I cant even describe it! They seriously have to fix this...!

Defender
May 21, 2009
I too have been experiencing bugs. Connection losses! I have explained in 2 other posts one by Colkc456 & one by me. So if you want to exactly whats happening just search up those posts. I'm keeping my voice heard & not scilenced until the bugs are fixed. Thank you for reading, & KingsIsle if you fix the bugs I will thank you too.

Christoher JadeBlade

P.S:
Sry about all of the bold italics if you don't like them. I just wanted to point out the big words here.