Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Cap Increase & New School Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Well i want to train in the sun school where you can mutate your spells but I didnt know what they do. so i was going to suggest that you provide info on what they do .

I wanted to say it would be INSANELY epic if you added strobe lights as a furniture item.

I also wanted to know if there is going to be a celestial home

Ryan Hawkcloud,
level 60 thurgist

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
i cant wait for this im currently in dragonspyre at lv 42 almost 43 but as soon as i get 50 i will look in to celestia and the new schools

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
So could u give me a hint were some of the new spells not including the grandmaster spell we get from our Teachers but the grandmaster spells from other classes .....like is their some kind of quest that we have to do

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Although I am only level 27 and have barley made a dent in Marleybone , I am super excited to speed through Mooshu and painfully get through Dragonsphyre , then finally , FINALLY!!! I will be able to play in Celestia :D

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
scottowiz wrote:
the level fifthty eight storm quest is too hard you can't port, the minion has about too thousand health( i'm serios people in ds have less health then that) and it's a cheating boss. this quest is evil. plz do something about this ki

I will agree they are hard but we asked for a challange not a give away.
My storm did it and got her spell but I admit it took two fights to do so bug deal. my next wizard to bring to that level will be my fire grandmaster any hints anyone as to who I will fight and if they also cheat? thx for the thread
Fallon- legendary Death
Fallon-legendary Life
Fallon-legendary Storm
Fallon-legndary Balance
Fallon-Grandmaster Fire
Fallon-Master Myth
As you might guess I love the game lol enjoy have fun be safe.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Getting the new spells, for example the snow or ice angel is impossible!!!!! ive tried to defeat the monster several times and died several times!!! its not fair!!!! please make it easier because otherwise nobody will ever get the spell!!!
Jordan BlueGem

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
mgmgrand3 wrote:
Getting the new spells, for example the snow or ice angel is impossible!!!!! ive tried to defeat the monster several times and died several times!!! its not fair!!!! please make it easier because otherwise nobody will ever get the spell!!!
Jordan BlueGem

I did it, you are allowed to use henchmen or a minion.
currently I have ice, fire, storm, life death and balance that have completed all quests. Now I help out when I find someone that needs it and wont just jump in and leave they keyboard for me to do all the work FOR them.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Dear professer, i would like to see what is behide the gate at ds and it's the labrith and ps can i fight you? my name is Andrew Thunder lvl for ty to balance wizard

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
williy9 wrote:
1233465 wrote:
Here are rhe new spells
myth-medusa
death-skeletal dragon
life-forest lord
balance-ra
fire-ekret
ice-snow angel
storm-leviathan

Hope i helped!

no i saw a genie in vid sso WHAT IS THAT
the genie guy is efreet he spelled it wrong

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Can you give us a hint on what the new spells will be!!!!!!!!! PLZ i no the hawk guy is balance but i want to no the others?

The "Hawk Guy" is called Ra! Show your respect to the Egyption Gods!

Artur Goldenblood, Fire Wizard, Level 58
Fire Dragon = BILLY BOB JOE!!!!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
I can't beat the ice boss for the fire lvl 58 quest! He cheats and has like 16,000 health :! He also has a minion for crying out loud! Who in the Spiral could EVER beat him? If anyone has, tell me how you did it. I wanna know. btw I cannot get crowns so do not put in henchmen.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Wizard101 has added 10 more levels! Level 50 players will see the return of their experience bar. Level 50 players can once again earn new experience from quests and duels.

With this level cap increase, come new Rank 8 Spells! These spells are available at level 58, but only through a quest from your Professor, so watch for those ToolTip messages! The rest of the new spells you'll have to discover on your adventures!

You will not receive experience from prior quests and duels that you completed when you were level 50.

ya i am trying to get my 58 spell but i cant beat him there are 2 resons why

1. they go first so when i need to heal they kill me befor i am able to

2. he has to much health i get him down to like 3000 health and then he kills me

i am asking for you to plzz lower the health

Chase Dreambringer lvl 58

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
1233465 wrote:
Here are rhe new spells
myth-medusa
death-skeletal dragon
life-forest lord
balance-ra
fire-ekret
ice-snow angel
storm-leviathan

Hope i helped!

Seriously ekret its efreet why cant anyone remember the word efreet its not that hard.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
clubchris wrote:
CELESTIA IS SO COOL!!! I saw all of the lvl.58 spells!I just have one question,though:Will there be a world after Celestia,or will Celestia be the final world? Please respond!!!

I really think there will be in the future of course the game will stay un-updated for a while but finally when the producers check back in they will make a new world but they just made a new world: Wintertusk, another world like the epic GH

(Level 31 Myth Wizard! )