Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Build your own life!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
So i was thinking with building you own castle(Idea by wizard41299),why not build your own store fill it with stuff you dont have use for like, left over reagents, stuff that isnt your school, and housing items you dont need any more. So, post me your idea of what you think, or if theres anything to add! :D
Ryan Ashblade Lvl 50 necromancer

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Actually that would be so cool except if you need to do shifts and like that but other than that that would be so cool i hope you could get money out of it and that and maybe get other stuff for free know what i mean and make your own schedual and IT SOUNDS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Wizard101 #1 Fan,

Cole Stormspear

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
ROM999 wrote:
So i was thinking with building you own castle(Idea by wizard41299),why not build your own store fill it with stuff you dont have use for like, left over reagents, stuff that isnt your school, and housing items you dont need any more. So, post me your idea of what you think, or if theres anything to add! :D
Ryan Ashblade Lvl 50 necromancer
love it

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE STORE IDEA! Me and my best friend have wanted that since we started playing at the beginning of summer 2010, yea it now very long. You could set your own prices and stuff. yea it would be SOOOOOOOOO COOL!

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer