Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not beating Jotun Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I have defeated Jotun twice but not completing the quest :?
Anyone else have this problem? How'd you get around it? What do I do?

Tanner BattleSmith Grandmaster Conjurer (stuck on Jotun)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This has happened to a few others in the past. The reason hasn't been pinpointed.

I'm assuming that you aren't getting a sub-quest to go talk to Valgard Goldenblade when Jotun is defeated. That needs to be done to complete the quest.

My suggestion would be to try again, doing each brother, one at a time. Defeat each of Jotun's brothers individually in their own areas. Then go and defeat Jotun, who should now be alone or with the minion. If that doesn't work, send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
colagada wrote:
This has happened to a few others in the past. The reason hasn't been pinpointed.

I'm assuming that you aren't getting a sub-quest to go talk to Valgard Goldenblade when Jotun is defeated. That needs to be done to complete the quest.

My suggestion would be to try again, doing each brother, one at a time. Defeat each of Jotun's brothers individually in their own areas. Then go and defeat Jotun, who should now be alone or with the minion. If that doesn't work, send in a ticket to Support.

That's right, I am not getting the quest to talk to the king Valgard or whatever his name is. I will try your suggestion.

Thanks for the input.