Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Pets with Cards without crowns! ;)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Hi everybody! Do you know any pets in any world that you can buy with gold and that give you a card? I really want a new pet, and it would help a lot. :) Thanks! (No gold limit, i earn a lot of gold lol)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Only dropped pets give cards. Unless you get to level 48 then your school pet will give you a card.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The obvious thing to do would be to go to each pet shop in each world and see what the shop owners have to offer for a gold purchase.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
what only pets you can buy with cards are crown pets, or you can just farm for pets from bosses but might have to train [ i got lifebat, deathbat, storm snowman, crabling, and fire serpent from bosses who all give cards if trained]
lifebat- jotun, deathbat- kagemooshu, storm snowman- sealord, crabling-crazed forest spirit, fire serpent- boris blackrock

Christina day dreamer 48 death

Defender
May 10, 2010
I have a zebra piggle it has a card, Stormshak and the damage is 350 - 445. But I got that from a subscription card.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
pinksparkle549 wrote:
Hi everybody! Do you know any pets in any world that you can buy with gold and that give you a card? I really want a new pet, and it would help a lot. :) Thanks! (No gold limit, i earn a lot of gold lol)

Yea! in MS you can buy a Brown Spider from pet guy. It gives a life spider attack. IDK the gold amount so if you are in MS i would check the shop. :D

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
:-) there is a spider pet in mooshu that give card and you can buy it with gold

Survivor
May 01, 2010
pinksparkle549 wrote:
the pet shop in mooshu has a giant brown spider that gives an attack card kinda weak but it boosts to all life spells this is the only gold pet i can remember otherwise some pets that get dropped sometimes have items

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Hey in mooshu their is a brown spider pet. But you must train the pet until adult then you can recieve the card.Hope this helps. :D

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Some pets I know that have cards are a crow, a storm hound, a heck hound,
and a talented piggle, you need a wizard 101 gift card to get the talented piggle.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
FIREBLADEFlAME wrote:
Some pets I know that have cards are a crow, a storm hound, a heck hound,
and a talented piggle, you need a wizard 101 gift card to get the talented piggle.

there is also danger hound and frostman