Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-24-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Yes, they should be allowed to venture in any area, it is just a game, and if allowed by a friend to do so, I see no problem with it. If they do get winning they should get minimums though because they did not earn it. I also think this game needs more quests for level 30 - 40. I have gone through 4 realms now, conquered everything and most dungeons and now, there is no quests, quests make this game very exciting, but at this level, all i do is fight and no more brain work. Example krok land is awesome for that.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I dont think they should be able to teleport because every time i am in ds they port and another enemy comes in then they flee on me and i have more things to fight and i am sick of it

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Yes they should because i understand that the point of the game but if they wanna ruin it for themselves then that's thier choice cause i have many players and to lvl up fast i go to crimson field with my friend i already been threw the game a ton of times and many people have to so you should be able to port cause you already seen it and like i said if they wanna ruin it for themselves them go ahaid but for malistar they should NOT be able to
sorry if this got confusing :D

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I actually think we should be able to. But it should only be for wizards to see what the other worlds look like, and not to do the quests. They have to earn the quests. Also, wizards would really want to see the other worlds like Dragonspyre and Mooshu. I really liked those two worlds, and i think that wizards would enjoy seeing them early. Especially Celestia. I haven't got there yet, so i think it would be really cool to see it before i even got the quest.

Just my opinion! :)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
I have a lot of friends who port in other worlds they don't have keys to. Most of you say they shouldn't be in or do quests in that case I agree, but think about this, I don't know why,but for some reason let's say your a level 20 and got into kt its hard for you but yet you get into marley bone and it's easy. Forsome apparent reason it's easier for most wizards to do other worlds that are harder than the ones they are working on. :D

Survivor
May 04, 2009
hello there, In regards to the question of letting wizards into worlds they have not earned yet. Though it is very annoying to join someone in battle in ds, only to find they are level 5. I still think wizards should be able to go to where they want. Seeing the worlds they cant get to, makes them want to work harder to get there. Also, what about crafting? Sometimes you have the quest to get to the next world but you cant. So i say yes, if they can find a way to get there, let them.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
idk about that, someone suggested earlier that the characters are ghosted in the area, so they are protected from battle, but i think that when they port to you, you should be able to choose weather they are ghosted or not, that way, if you dont want help you can make it so they cant battle. i think that low lvls should be able to port to your dungeons, but receive 0xp, no drops, and no pets/mounts. (whatever the case may be) they will have no reason to enter the dungeon except harmless fun. takeing into account the ghost ability, you can stop them from entering your dungeon battle. i think this pretty much covers it. this is an effective way for low lvls to visit but not be a bother to high lvl wizards. i also think though that everone should be able to get side quests from celestia, and get the xp for it, but the no items from bosses or mobs still aplys here.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
I completely Object to people being in Worlds that they have NOT Earned access to... I am a Mother who plays with my 3 childern on this game and have seen the results of lower lever players disrupting missions in higher level worlds. As soon as they realize that they have taken on more then they can handle, they usually run and leave you to clean up their mess. Or, they stay and Waste All the Traps and other moves we have taken the time an effort to set up with a lower level move that Ruins Everything! :x

I truly hope this is something that you do consider dis- allowing to continue...

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
NO WAY! I hate it when my lower lvl freinds teleport to me when i am in dragonspyre and then expect me to help them when they get in over their head. :x

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi folks! It's that time again...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to get your opinion on lower level wizards teleporting to friends in higher level areas. On one hand, it's a nice way to let those who are not as far along in the game get a peek-see at new sights, and even get an extra jump on earning experience. However, it does take it's toll when a level 5 Wizard jumps into a fight with you in, say, Dragonspyre, which is obviously over their heads and bring extra monsters to the fight and leaves you with the mess to clean up. Not fun.

So, please weigh in. Should wizards be able to teleport into world that they haven't earned access to through the storyline?
I don't mind people around 30-50, but those newbies, yeah, i mind alot. I think you must be at least level 30-35 to access a world you haven't unlocked yet.

P.S. Are those new transformations gonna be in the crowns store at any time?

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
they should because you can get a lot more money and stuff that way and it gives you a taste of what is to come

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Yes i think they should cause whne higher lvl people need help and can't find anyone else they at least have someone there to help and not die alone
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Destiny BattleHeart lvl 48
Destiny WaterFountain lvl 31

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
blizzard71 wrote:
My port is ALWAYS off when I'm soloing, and otherwise anyone can help me do whatever. I actually use the fact that they can port to me to my advantage, as I ask lower level subscribers to help with my quests a lot. You don't always have a grand friend on, y'know.

-Saffron Mistbringer, Level 48 Necromancer

you ring up a good point there, but as my previous post states, you choose them to be ghosted or not so that if you really dont need help, you wont get it from them. something to add from my previous post: while your friend is ghosted or normal in the world your in, you should be able to click on them and in the friends menu it should say somehting like: "ghost" and "battle mode" something to that effect.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
No, I don't think they should because you have to EARN the new worlds. Thats just the way it makes the game interesting and fun. :) :)

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Well no people should earn it. UNLESS you do the true friend code and he/she is a true friend of yours and to have the full star on the friend list. either way thats my opinion. :D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

AngelFireheart, level 31, Magus Pyromancer. Usually playing in most of the Perfect realms.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
The beauty of this game is that there are few restrictions and limitations and you have given the players the tools to restrict access to people porting to you if you don't want them to. Instead of restricting these areas to everyone add one more tool instead. Like having to get permission from other players before you port.
Personally I ask before I port. Common curtesy. Make that a requirement for all wizards.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
I think They should allow you to port into anyworld even if your not there yet. :)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
No I don't think wizards should be able to go somewhere they haven't earned yet. I think things are perfect the way they are. ;)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Well, i think they still should be able to port to their friends. It's not really a big deal, because you CAN turn your ports off while your in BATTLE. Besides, whenever I port to my friends, even though i'm kinda lower level than them, i still do a good job. Things should remain the same as they always have been. :D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
yes I think they should be allowed to if a friend or family member with the key asks them to but only if asked and they shouldn't be able to set a mark to return whenever they want to also it should be limited to those with subscriptions so as to encourage the others to subscribe and if technically possible to send them back to their own world if their friend leaves the world so that they can't take advantage of the higher level world although if they die in battle it would be nice if you could send them to a common area that they hold the key to or just send them to The Commons in Wizard City if they don't have the key to that world