Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Items that Adds Areas to Houses

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I would like to have housing items like a ladder or a celler door or even a mouse door, like in Alice in Wonderland, that when moved opun or clicked upon opens up a new area in a house that can be decorated and otherwise gone to and explored. A ladder could be added that would take players up onto a floating cloud or air ship in the sky. A mouse door could shrink people down and take people into a gigantic realm. A hole in the floor could make people fall for a long time and land into a dungeon that has a ladder hidden somewhere to let people climb back out. I would like to expand my current houses as opposed to making new seperate ones, as such I would like to put portals in my home that pretty much serve as house expansions.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
lol, i came to the post to make one for EXACTLY this, i have the dragonspire large house, its got a lot of room, but i have like 300+ items in it, (i get a LOT of drop items along side the mission ones) and if you were to see my house, theres like NO space to even walk around in

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I think we should be able to buy dungeons to put in our house for crowns and choose what are in them. (rank, name, look, and spells of bosses and creatures)

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
cooper1829 wrote:
I think we should be able to buy dungeons to put in our house for crowns and choose what are in them. (rank, name, look, and spells of bosses and creatures)

what a great idea... Pat R.. (not listing my five wizards)

btw: what about having more area outside that can be decorated/made usable?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
i think there should be like a mini game you can put in your house. id look like a swing set or arcade game or something and when your playing the mini game you look like your using it. that would be neat. i can totally picture my character swing on a swing set in front of her desert villa.... LOL

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
I'd like to be able to play minigames from my house. Maybe make a furniture item that acts like a minigame portal.