Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The three streets: Which is harder?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
I've been wondering what area you think is harder:
Firecat Alley
Cyclops Lane
or... Triton Avenue? Personally I think Firecat Alley was the hardest out of the three. :)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
well they are both the same difficulty wise, it all depends on your primary and secondary schools! and of course what equipment you have, deck construction, etc.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
None. However, Triton Avenue is more annoying.

I agree with this....too many players on this street make it rough to get your quests done (esp. Triton).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It depends on your school of Magic. Triton probably has the hardest overall bosses.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
all are easy but i think fire cat ally is a little harder then the other to but it is much faster if you stay on the one quest in the three streets and do not take the side ones you will go through it faster and you can do that through all the worlds to but i only do it there so i can lvl up faster thanks for reading Michelle redcatcher lvl 50 grandmaster fire

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Firecat had the hardest beginning, Firecat and Triton were hard near the end, and Haunted Cave I think is worse than Dark Cave. I say Triton and Firecat are both winners in Hardest Street, minus colossus which is harder in all aspects. :P I say do Cyclops, its easier :D
Ronan TitanStalker, level 29 DEATH!