Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

food

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
wouldn't it be cool if you could eat food that would give you health or mana. like in wc there would be tunnel near the bazaar that would have restraunts! there you can go to dif. types of restraunts like take out, sit down type, or fast food or maybe a buffet. when you sit down there's a menu and you press x to open it up and it shows the menu. then there'll be music in the background. btw it costs gold only. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
wizard41299 wrote:
wouldn't it be cool if you could eat food that would give you health or mana. like in wc there would be tunnel near the bazaar that would have restraunts! there you can go to dif. types of restraunts like take out, sit down type, or fast food or maybe a buffet. when you sit down there's a menu and you press x to open it up and it shows the menu. then there'll be music in the background. btw it costs gold only. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
That is a great idea! Pets shouldn't be the only ones to eat food!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think that would be awesome because that is not fair pets only get food i think we should let them do that i mean that would be so cool if we could eat with our friends or just a friend :D :D :-) :) :) .

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
this idea is Fabtabulus! I reeeeeaaaaaaaally want K I to do something like this, it would be AWESOME! so pretty pretty please with a stormzilla on top, can we get foods?

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Delicious idea wizard41299. I can already taste the turkey dinner. YUMMY!
All us wizards must be famished. I know i am

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Yes, this is a big step most games should take, like the heavy hitters like WoW, etc. You gotta have food to survive the harsh powers of Malistaire, or the Storm Lord's temple, right?

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Your right there, mman! Yum, spaghetti! Ravioli! Pizza! Plus,TACOS!!! In random spots they should have snack bars, like outside a tower. They could also refill potions too.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Defender
Sep 11, 2010
careful what you ask for ...

They'll probably just modify the pet snack software and one of your friends'll have to shoot you out of a cannon before you can eat it.

This a good idea, but add pet energy to the possible re-fills.

KI - It would not hurt to have such a place dedicated to non-game related social features. Players could meet, socialize, chat, share a meal, buy each other drinks, swap and trade ... all that stuff that degrades combat oriented gameplay on crowded servers ... give it a non-quest related place to happen where it is NOT in everyone else's way.

Would not hurt to put the scammers out of business by putting a "Trade Bazaar" in there too. Players post what they want to trade, the items are REMOVED from their inventory, keeps everybody somewhat honest.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Great idea! It could also be a place to meet some new friends, and maybe players could be workers and make some gold. Though the food would cost money...

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
you know when i first saw the cremuchails on TV i thought it would be like a virchal school where you learn things constly. like sit down in the stools at class, goto other classes at times, read books anddo homework, and study. very school like. but its not

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Awesome idea! I have been thinking about that for a while but it never really took hold.... any way your idea of Resturants is awesome.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I think we should stay away from bars etc. As this is a family game and we do not want to promote underage drinking. We should though have places to go for food and different kinds of foods.

Just a thought that had occurred to me. Maybe food we craft can give us boosts in our school, for accuracy, damage, etc.