Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Cool topic...I wanna be a mechanical spider, an o'leary street cat, a marleybonian rat, or maybe a samoori/ninja pig! Those'd be awesome!
I don't think you should make anyone a judgement, I think she should keep being mysterious... having one on every street corner would destroy the effect.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
i want to be malistare,headmaster ambrose and the hoarer from dragonspyre : :D :D

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
what about transforming in to ANYTHING i mean like anything professor pets mounts monsters and everything else... i no thats what the post said but well it would be nice.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I think turning into bigger versions of your pets would be pretty cool.
making pets grow bigger over time
I would like to turn into a huge heck hound or inthame spectre
I agree with Rayzer1, turning into your schools pets would be really cool :D
I wanna be a fire dragon :D

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I would either transform into a dragon, a fire cat, ninja pigs or I would turn into one of those little sheep in mooshu!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
One of those mills in triton.... I'd finally feel like I have a purpose

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
I'd probably be a undead wizard, the minions that malistare has they look awesome. The mount i would be is the proud laion mount

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
If i could turn into a creatre, i would love to be one of those cute piggys in moshu i myself cant go to mooshu but my grandma Sierra Spirtwalker can go and all her other one's but i love the cute piggys! :D Plus wizard101 still the best.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
:) First I would transform field spells or bubbles to personal bubbles

:D I would have a pet pavilion and duel arena in every world and you couldn't train on a certain field until you had access to that worlds arena and pet game.

8) Have a vertical option on items so we could float them more easily.

:) Hope you liked

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
I'd think it'd be cool i we could be dragons, drackonians, or subirds.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I think it would be awesome to turn into Malistaire Drake or Headmaster Ambrose. Oh and a Minotaur would rock :D.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Ithink you should be able to transform into any character in the game. Allow players to copy any charcter in the game for a small price, even Merle Ambrose or Malistair.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I would love to be a dark sprite, fairy, or pixie. Would love to have their wings as future mounts too.

Thank you for listening.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2010
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
it's true that many transformations are only for males i would like some female ones like sprite, pixie, dryad, and some other ones. Another thing is to transform to some Celestia characters like a crab, starfish, or mermaid. And for some other things i would like to see some riding pets that are related to Celestia like seahorses, dolphins, and some sharks.

i would like to be a grizzleheim bear, wolf, Grendel, or a boar. 8)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Uh.....hi. I would really love to be a cheetah!!!!!!!!!! If you take this into consideration, head this: I REALLY LOVE CHEETAHS!!!!!!! (This is Haley Owlblood, a level 48 Balance at the time.) Um....then, if you could change the looks of the wizards, I would make your character more customize-able. Like the color of your eyes, the texture of their hair...maybe I am asking to much for nothing....but it just might be worth it! :D

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I would LOVE ANY DRAGON TRANSFORMATION. I AM LIKE OBSESSED WITH DRAGONS XD.

David Dragonrider - Grandmaster Ice lvl. 50

If your lucky you may find me behind the waterfall in the commons in server Drake

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I would really enjoy it if for a fee, you could change what your wizard looked like. (Like have salons) Also, being able to turn into things like sprites would be cool. :D And i would enjoy it if we could be able to change other things like nail color, eye color and maybe even a tanning bed where we could choose pale or darker skin color. Maybe we could have more clothes choices too. Like make lots of pretty things and different styles. Thanks for your time.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
i would like to turn into a dragan for free cause its a fire spell and it would be cool to turn into a fire cat i would also turn into a fire elemental an all the powerful creatures

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
i say the animal you chouse when you pick schools say you pick dragon depending on your school you get green for life red for fire you know and to change which would cost crowns only and at a certain lvl you could get ability to turn into the animal of your chouse and get special abilitys that come with that animal say you pick dragon you can fly through the game like above the buildings pick crab and you can climb walls

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I am a myth student i would happily would like to transform into a Minotaur!
Their amazing myth creatures and incredibly strong!
If we WILL transform into them i want to have different spells! That will be an amazing event!