Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
You could turn into one of your pets but bigger like as a transformation but it's your pet.

Community Leader
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
If i could transform into any creature would be a cow of moo shu or a marlibonian dog

I've also noticed that there aren't many girl transformations, my sister pointed this out to me i was like oh yea huh well just letting you guys know

some examples of girl transformations could be a judgement or a pixie or something like that

Thnx for listening

:)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I would want to transform into Malistare and fool my friends and they will think that Malistare has came into their house

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
a wraith, danger hound, storm hound, gobler, Kraken, one of the teachers.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I would transform in to a shark or a eel so we could go outside the bubles in Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
We should be able to turn into storm hounds! Or any of the hounds.
That would be awesome! :D

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I would turn into an ice hound. They look like wolves so I could be like an ice wolf!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
i was wondering why the lvl 45 myth amulet only gives minotaur it seems a little useless when you earn orthrus in another 3 lvls

lvl50 Grandmaster myth Master of the Oasis

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I would A Hydra because I would have three heads be a DRAGON and be able to fly what is better then that?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
well i would like to be able to transform into a dracion(if thats how you spell it) so yea. and by the way. ummmm whats up with celestia it is taking to long!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
well i have an idea you should be able to trade tickets between your account because you earned them and you should also be able to return arena gear and that was another idea.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
hey proffesor i think that you should be able to turn into your school pet

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I think it would be fun to be able to transform into a drake, like the one on dragon claw ridge in the academy. Only with a different armor.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
i would honsetly be a cyclops even though i am storm i would be a cyclops

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Hmmm if I could be anything in game...I'd want to be a mount (Dragon,Tiger, etc)

And also I have a suggestion...maybe add new mounts like snakes and bats and stuff...Also it would be cool if the mounts that can fly actually flew...like up and down...into the sky..that would be awesome

And another thing I might wanna turn into is like a pet (Oni, Hydra, Ghost, Wraith, etc)

Signed,
lvl 48 wiz Wolf Deathwielder :D

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I would change hydra, frost giant, and fire dragon.

I would make hydra life, death, and myth. Frost giant a storm giant, and fire dragon all elements. :-)