Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween 2010 Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
NOZ261 wrote:
i think they should put cool pets for halloween 2010 like a scarecrow or a vampire even a new mount like a ghost or something
:D 8)
well i think scarecrow won't do i think vampire do or a pumpkin head lol :D :-) :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
pokadot579 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
Maybe there should be special halloween costumes for those that log on on Halloween and they get to keep it.

Well last year if you did a certain quest or tower or something you got a plain pumpkin mask. I have it still!

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance
nice to meet you caterine WindRider. I'm Julia StarDreamer. :) :D :-)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
bobbyfly123 wrote:
mask110 wrote:
i am alex sandstaff lvl 46 and my friend told me that last halloween there was this scarecrow that gave cool quests. i know you may think why am i doing this on the last few days of august but maybe i was thinkning there should be even better than scarecrow quests. maybe on october 31st the light of day in the commons should turn into foggy dark sunset. BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st. then there will be glowing pumpkins on the grass in the commons. and so many much more if you want type your halloween ideas down :-)
yeah i agree there should be more and also like 1 day only mount of a hoppping frog

hopping frog what are you talking about but i agree :-D

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
Yeah we could buy costumes and earn candy by doing quests. And the candy could be very vauleuble for example 1 peice of candy could buy a house.

i dont know we can get candy cause i didn't play wizard101 last year and i'm Julia StarDreamer lvl 50

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
I would like to see a form of Trick-or-Treating, which awards you with (non-auction) pet snacks.

i dont think last year they dont have pet snacks.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
cealwutka wrote:
I don't think it is too early to anticipate this game in Halloween! I have been thinking about it today myself.

I am glad to read that last halloween was so much fun. I am sure looking forward to this.

yea and i wish i played wizard101 last year. I'm Julia StarDreamer lvl 50 Ice

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
neopot39 wrote:
No it took me 3 days to defeat Mordecai and now that Cyclops Lane and Firecat are permanent on my account I gonna need some time. Oh, and there is a drop called Greater Imp, and it takes me weeks to farm.
mask110 wrote:
BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st

its not october 1st my dad got a greater imp that its not on halloween and he got it at kroktopia

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Magma942 wrote:
eh i liked the ninja pig outfit

thats when its the wizard101's birthday and i like to :D

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
ambybob wrote:
i LOVE halloween on w101. you get to go trick or treating, you do that fun boss tower and there is awesome stuff to get along to way! last year i was on my first guy (i was level ten) and i couldn't beat the baron. looking forward to it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WOW you must be so happy and excited :D

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
braineeakman wrote:
excellent idea! make all of wizard city dark and foggy, the would greatly add to the halloween spirit! Also add new a crown item from the halloween vendor, the *Nightmare Steed* a skeletal horse with blazing nostrils and a terrifying stance! :D

yah but the haunted cave is dark

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
mask110 wrote:
i am alex sandstaff lvl 46 and my friend told me that last halloween there was this scarecrow that gave cool quests. i know you may think why am i doing this on the last few days of august but maybe i was thinkning there should be even better than scarecrow quests. maybe on october 31st the light of day in the commons should turn into foggy dark sunset. BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st. then there will be glowing pumpkins on the grass in the commons. and so many much more if you want type your halloween ideas down :-)
yeah i agree there should be more and also like 1 day only mount of a hoppping frog
I think there should be a large black cat mount :-) AWESOMENESS!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Here is my idea for the halloween thing for wizard101, the dark and foggy i like, put up more halloween decorations like what they did for the birthday things on wizard101 for example skelatons, spider webs, and instead of birds flying around have bats flying around at the night time and have candle lights floating above the air to, more costume selections like a black cat outfit for the girls and a mummy outfit for the guys or a grim reaper costume with sythe, and more mounts like that skelaton horse with flames coming out of it nose.

valkoor titanblade fire grandmaster

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
:(i rerally didnt like halloween on 2010 in 2009 they were lots of decorations and stuff this year they did just to get it over with, no offense but i like halloween alot tell me if this is true? last year they lots of halloween props(like oldetown) . for me, pls dont do the same on christmas or next halloween, oh and btw the monsters when you hit them they say ouch in a diferent way lkike the ghoul when you ht them they do"uff ahh!" but ont the halloween tower they dont say anything lol i am looking foward for the next haloween and christmas to be good like christmas 2008 there was a big christmas tree and i dont want those stuff to disappear, pls dont do make holidays in wizard101 look small:(

Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
this is my opinion, but i have been a beta tester and a player and i am bored of the same halloween task. how about adding a halloween to each world. maybe add a second level to the quest. once you finish the first part to move on to another part that takes to you another world like the crafting quests. to be honest i dont even look at the holiday quest because i have done them over and over and over and over. you can only do the same thing before it is no longer fun.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
um can anyone tell me where the apple tub located in ravenwood?
I cant find it.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
a good mount idea and pets would be a skeletal horse, dog, unicorn and dragon. those would make good pets too. there should also be a haloween house thats available only around halloween. ill post again if i come up with other ideas for next year! lol