Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What kind of holiday events would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Everybody loves holiday events. What kind of holiday suggestions do you have?

Yuletide

Candy Cane Staff/Peppermint Stick Wand - 7 cards of a 50pt ice blast. (I like the bigger damage, fewer cards idea better than the more cards, smaller blast idea from the lollipop wand.)

Reindeer pet - Based on Unicorn model

Reindeer card - Reindeer swoops around the target, and they get sprinkled with stardust, for a 80-120pt ice attack.

Elf pet/card - instead of, or in addition to, the reindeer, based on the Imp.

It would be nice if there was a pet that you could earn as a quest reward instead of having to fight a million battles for it.

Gifts scattered throughout Wizard City to be collected similar to any of the "pick up the crates" or the "collect the Jack'o'lantern" quests.

Santa suit for sale at the crown store.

A story quest to rescue "father christmas" (Dunno what you'd call him in the context of the game) or rescue his gifts from Black Peter or some Grinch-like villain.

Valentine's Day

Some sort of treasure card that is a "valentine" until you give it to another player, at which point it becomes a standard card, with a chance to turn into some rare/special kind of treasure card.

A cherub pet - based on the Imp

Cherub card - self-heal for 60 pts.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
American holidays are on my mind.. umm..... what about a dragon day

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
for christmas/yuletide, pets could be snowmen, pine/xmas trees and a living gingerbread man!

and how about instead of haunted towers, it's a snowy gingerbread village. maybe work in the wicked witch who wnats to eat hansel and gretel, in addition to the usual santa/ reindeer type story.

Defender
Jul 31, 2008

Why cant there be a holiday based on the wizard world? For example, Ambrose's birthday, or the liberation of Krokotopia...I'm sorryI am not that creative lol.

Either way, it would be so cool to have holidays that are new to us, that only make sense in the wizard world.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
St Patricks Day

Life wand with 50 damage sold at wand shop. What it looks like, Developers decide.

Maybe an introduction to a new attribute, like luck. It would help you get better items from bosses when defeated and even staffs and pets. Luck of the Irish, luck would come into play there.

Leprechaun pets for sale!

Those were my ideas for St Patricks day :)

Community Leader
I imagine Arbor Day might be a big holiday for the Trees :)

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
Defender
Aug 01, 2008
apprenticepeter wrote:

Great idea. Equivalant to Chinese New Year. Special dragon pets and themed drops. Or base them depending upon the animal represented by the new year. 2009 will be the year of the Ox.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
PeteWhite wrote:
apprenticepeter wrote:

Great idea. Equivalant to Chinese New Year. Special dragon pets and themed drops. Or base them depending upon the animal represented by the new year. 2009 will be the year of the Ox.

Its the year of the Ox? sweet, I am a Ox :D I dont keep track of the animal year thing, but thanks for letting me know even though you didnt do it on purpose lol

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008

i say bring back the towers when i started the game i always tried to beat those towers but then they left and i want them back

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
1. Christmas
2.Easter
3.Halloween
4.Valantines day

You guys should really get these holidays some fun around wizard city (and some worlds too!) :D
With partys! :D
luna0616

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
St. Patricks Day is coming up soon; so why not a Leprechaun Festival? I mean, the Life Spell has been around for a while; so why not let the "Little Green Men" have their day? Hmm?

Suggested Premiums:

A Leprechaun Pet, no Spell or a Leprechaun Spell whichever....

A Shamrock Treasure Card, that lowers the chance of Fizzle for a targeted Wizard, as the four-leafer is suppose to bring luck....

Shamrock-tipped Staff and/ or Wand, doing Life Damage, 5 Cards.

Leprechaun Hat, with a big Shamrock on the forehead...

Leprechaun Suit/Robe, with a Shamrock on the back...

Leprechaun shoes with stocks, again, Shamrock in place of laces....

And (being greedy a bit), a new Emote "Irish Jig", like Dance but with that bit of Irish-flavor all us Colonists regard as True Ireland...

These are my suggestions; I'm curious what my fellow Wizards think of them....

>Artur LifeWeaver (Life 19, Unicorn Pet, "Jasmine")

8)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
I'd like to see a holiday event that's NOT PRICED IN CROWNS

maybe for halloween we could have a pet bat, black and white flying around you, it could give you a Death Bat card, sort of like the lightning bats but but they would circle around you and make a tornado that would hit between 270-320 and give you hitpoints based on 1/3 of the damage

Pretty cool huh :P