Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world: SHADOW WORLD!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
mike645 wrote:
Hi my wizard name is Matthew and i have a new word idea. After you defeat Malistaire, Merle says in the middle of your duel with malistaire, he created an evil shadow of you because he saw you were so powerful. He currently lurks in the shadow world. Malistaire has seen what he has done. He will help you.

Places:
Shadow village(commons)
Shadow valley
Shadow lake
Shadow swamp (instance)
Shadow ruins
Shadow hideout
Shadow woods
Shadow house( instance)
Shadow forest
Shadow ocean
Shadow lair
Shadow of sunken beguiling park (Tomb of beguile Kensington and Sunken mixed in a harder form. Instance)
Shadow blvrd
Shadow keyroom( instance)
Shadow prince house( instance)
Shadow maze 1
Shadow maze 2 (instance)
Shadow palace field
Shadow guard room
Shadow guradhouse 1( instance)
Shadowguardhouse 2(instance)
Shadowguard house 3
Shadow cottage
Shadow palace yard( VERY long instance)
Shadow palace (instance )(Where you fight your shadow)

You have to fight your self as the last boss yu must go in by self
But wizards can port
Your self has
resist for all schools and has your strategy 5000 health your deck and your school and your pet except its name is evil shadow an
and there are ten rooms your must do before you reach him.
He has three minions all with 1,750 health. The life one can only use satyr, rebirth, sprite and dryad. Te death one can only use scarecrow, wraith, beguile, and death blade. The storm one can only use triton, wild bolt, stormzilla, and storm blade. The balance one can use any blade or trap and judgement. Please reply to my idea

here is somthing easier to reach as a goal the thing is called evil twin house some were in wizard city commons you go in side and you get challenged to a duel if yuo accept you can make it a crown or gold duel for betting only to to can beat on match ok if you challenged and accept you place bet and when you challenged you fight persons evil twin but it not ordinary it can use any attack with no pips or do blades it can ever cast a minion to help it and if you beat it you get what ever the lose bet ( and you have to bet some amount ) so you win and get double the money or if you lose the challenge the challenger get double the money bet it a good idea JACK DRAGONBREATH LVL 50 PYROMANCER

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
mike645 wrote:
Hi my wizard name is Matthew and i have a new word idea. After you defeat Malistaire, Merle says in the middle of your duel with malistaire, he created an evil shadow of you because he saw you were so powerful. He currently lurks in the shadow world. Malistaire has seen what he has done. He will help you.

Places:
Shadow village(commons)
Shadow valley
Shadow lake
Shadow swamp (instance)
Shadow ruins
Shadow hideout
Shadow woods
Shadow house( instance)
Shadow forest
Shadow ocean
Shadow lair
Shadow of sunken beguiling park (Tomb of beguile Kensington and Sunken mixed in a harder form. Instance)
Shadow blvrd
Shadow maze 1
Shadow maze 2 (instance)
Shadow palace field
Shadow guard room
Shadowguard house 3
Shadow cottage

But wizards can port
Your self has
resist for all schools and has your strategy 5000 health your deck and your school and your pet except its name is evil shadow an
He has three minions all with 1,750 health. The life one can only use satyr, rebirth, sprite and dryad. Te death one can only use scarecrow, wraith, beguile, and death blade. The storm one can only use triton, wild bolt, stormzilla, and storm blade. The balance one can use any blade or trap and judgement. Please reply to my idea
the minions are too hard, make it like warehouse so they only use those special spells if you trigger them, also shadow should be exactly what you are like, for example same health as you same power pip same stat etc

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
mike645 wrote:
kublai987 wrote:
cool idea, but its waaaaay too hard still
Its supposed to be really hard. Anyway, in this post i wanted bring up spells each school would learn in this world. Storm:Stun ball 500 damage to all enemies stun for 3 rounds 70%.Storm 2: Thunderbolt 750 damage to all enemies 1 pip 5% accuracy.Fire: Magma stream: 300 damage to all enemies, + stun for 4 rounds.Fire 2: Volcanic eruption sacrafice 200 to deal 700 damage to all enemies.Ice: Frosty: 100 damage to all enemies, stun for 5 rounds.Ice 2:Mointin fall: 600 damage to all enemies+ put ice trap on all enemies.Myth: Bloodbat minion rank 10 2,000 health. Spells:earthquake , orthrus, mythblade, myth trap, and minotur.Myth 2: Double trap 200+ 300 to all enemies, stun for 2 rounds.Death 1: graveyard:150 damage to all enemies, stun for 6 rounds and stun self for 1 round. Death 2: Plague town 550 damage to all enemies convert half to health. Life 1: Healing heal Heal 1000 to all friends nd absorb 700. Life 2: Surprise attack: 300 damage to all enemies stun for 1 round. Balance 1: Super blade: 75%+ to next attack to all friends.Balance 2: Search stun for 50 damage per pip stun for one round.

Well this should make it a bit easier! Please reply to this!!
those ideas are bad, some are overpowered like balance 1: but most stun way too long, can you see the error of graveyard in pvp?

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
mike645 wrote:

Places:
Shadow village(commons)
Shadow valley
Shadow lake
Shadow swamp (instance)
Shadow ruins
Shadow hideout
Shadow woods
Shadow house( instance)
Shadow forest
Shadow ocean
Shadow lair
Shadow blvrd
Shadow maze 1
Shadow maze 2 (instance)
Shadow palace field
Shadow guard room
Shadowguard house 3
Shadow cottage

But wizards can port
Your self has
oh but i like the idea in general

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
bqsto wrote:
the shadow you should have 20,000 and the minion's around 2,569 becuause 945 health is considred waek in dragonspyre so since this is after it should be harder and the spells shoulden't be weakend it should be regular spells and the shadow you would be hard for kingsle to program they would have to make a duplicate of over a million wizards and make diffrent stats for each one so that would be a nightmare and a new wizard means a new shadow you boss to create.

coyleghosthammer level45 master necromancer(working on crystal grove)
ericcrowhunter level19 journeyman sorcerer(working on hall of champions)
taylorgoldenshield level19 journeyman diviner(working on grand arena)
they supposed to be like low health but deadly, lower health, but 500 damage and puts traps,