Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Imp: Life?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
One spell in Life school that I don't get is Imp, it should be Death (Or Fire) Fire because an Imp is a Demon and it seems like it would don't ya think? and Death of course too.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
One spell in Life school that I don't get is Imp, it should be Death (Or Fire) Fire because an Imp is a Demon and it seems like it would don't ya think? and Death of course too.

No, I think it's fine that it's life.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
sigh, fire does not represent demons. and imps are more mischievous the evil. they are also supposed to be messengers of thd gods and a type of fairy in some areas

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
firesword52 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
sigh, fire does not represent demons. and imps are more mischievous the evil.

Maybe it doesn't represent demons, but it has Helephant, which resembles an Oni from MooShu. An oni is a demon, you know.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
firesword52 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
sigh, fire does not represent demons. and imps are more mischievous than evil.
Why wouldn't Fire work huh?! you just don't like what I think Firesword!? well, good: They can't change something to another school.

PS. you forgot the "n" in "than".