Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Students Club!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Hi fire people,
This is Grandmaster pyromancer Emily Dragongem reporting for duty.
A few tips for the Novices:
Never give up, if you need help, ask.
Don't pay attention to the ice and storm wizards that say they are better then fire, they are just jelous.
Fire tower rocks, and no one can change that.
Please, equipt the equiptment that you get no matter how dumb it looks.

Emily Dragongem, Grandmaster Pyromancer.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I just wanted to say some tips for lvs 20 to 60. Never give up! If you feel bad about being a fire wizard just level up! fire wizards get some pretty awesome things when they get stronger! ok level 60s! if you are sad about not being able to gain levels then decorate your house! take a look at it say: wouldn't it be cool if this was my house! also if your having trouble just ask your friends! And befor I leave I just wanted to say that the lv 58 spell looks awesome!

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
After completing the level 38 school quest and thinking about how difficult the level 28 quest was, i'm kind of nervous about the challenges that 48 and 58 hold.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I just did an amazing thing! I did malistair with just a lvl 29 ice wiz and myself! But i am a lvl 51 and i had beat him before and had Astral spells so it was not the hardest thing in the world. :P It took me about an hour and a half.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I know a lot of you think traps and swords are so great but let me tell you a story. i was in the areana with me ( a gram!andmaster) a balance wiz and two fire wizards. Now i am a fire wizard and so were my teamates exept for the balance wizard. so right away the other team started using traps. I thought it might end badly because one of the wizards on the other side was a lengendary fire wizard. but on the first chance my team got they used fire dragon. But mine wouldn't come up. So i waited and they threw traps. Finally my dragon came up. :) So i used it and... Bam! They were dead! I couldnt believe it! None of us had taken any damage the whole battle! I said to the balence wizard: wow. She said wow too. Then I said gg and teleported away. I still couldn't believe it. Now i use traps very carefully. I am wary of my health and spells.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
apprenticepeter wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Does anyone else think that the heckhounds roar sounds like he has lyrangitis? I wouldn't mind it being louder.

I agree.
yup it should sould like a wolf howel

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
usc2009 wrote:
as a fir wizard what lvl do you get your minion i am lvl 17 fire wizard :D :D :D :D
at some point in marlybone you go and fight some boss at lvl like 24 or 25