Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Students Club!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
hey guyz!!!! my name is scarlet dragonflame and i'm a fire wiz!! i'm level 21 soon to be level 22. well i just got my new spell "heckhound" and it is sooooooooooooo awesome!!! if ur a fire wiz youll get the spell when our fire wizard sets a quest for u to go get a certain gemstone in the hall of champions in the krokosphinx. k bye!!!!!!

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Can 3 other fire students like me, but a higher level help me in the tomb of storms? :( I will really be happy if you meet in the entrance of the tomb of storms. Meet me June, 28th in the realm Wu, Area 1, at 7:00.

Tanner Shadowblade Adept Level 26.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hello, I am Kane Lionflame (level 31) and I'm checking out the Fire Students Club!

Alright so here's something I think they should do at KingsIsle: BRING BACK THE RETIRED ITEMS!!!
I saw a girl with the Astral Hat of the Phoenix and I absolutely fell IN LOVE with that thing!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
no help I die every time! The game keeps kicking me off. What should I do?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Explorer
May 10, 2009
Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
as a fir wizard what lvl do you get your minion i am lvl 17 fire wizard :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
apprenticepeter wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Hi I'm a level 44 fire wizard and I'm waiting for Dragonspyre. All my quests are done so I decided to go to the arena and give it a go against real people. I had gone there when I was like level 10 or so when I was first sent in to fight the puppet/marionet(a while ago). I really didnt know what to expect, because I have been soloing from the beginning. Heres what I found. There are mostly under level 20 wizards who go there. You get a handful of level 21-35 wizards who show up here and there. Rarely do you see a level 44 like myself. When I play against lower level people I actually try to take it easy and stretch the game out a bit. I dont heal myself between matches unless I am challenged by a higher level wizard. Not healing myself gives lower level wizards a small chance to beat me. I also join matches that are leaning heavily to one side. Basically I try to play nice. So last night I got on a team that I knew was going to lose, right away one guy drops out. That left us with 3 wizards vs 4. The two other wizards with me had under 800hp each. On the other team was one level 41(or better I think) two wizards with somewhere around 1500hp and one with under 600hp. I dont remember the details perfectly. Needless to say I was on the weaker team. The other team must have had some real life family members because they were cheering for each other and whatnot. Eventually both my helper wizards were defeated and it was just me vs the three high level wizards. I carry a lot of healing cards just for this situation. I started to get the upper hand and eventually I won thanks to 5 Scalds and 5 Meteors and 4 Helliphants and a host of other cool cards. After the one hour long battle I went over to the highest level wizard and said, "Good game." That wizards response was, "lol, dont flatter yourself. My deck is made for slow fun play." I said, "ok ... whatever." That wizard was an adult, nice attitude to show your kids. A better response would have been a simple, "good game" right back. Then challenge me again with a re-arranged deck. I dont care if I lose, its just a game. Besides I like a challenge-like Kennsington. Oh and if your that wizard, "sorry I burned you up." LOL

I enjoyed your story very much. :D

way to go dude that was really cool but remeber you a master and masters are unbeatable . what happend to me that i joined a battle same thing with lower lvlers people, but then in the end i was 1V4 i was kinda scared and it was a long battle :? but what happend is that i healed every body in my team so the other team fled it was kinda funny but awesome. i am wolf storyflame lvl 46 master of fire :) 8)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
CaptainFireBlast wrote:
what if there was a spell that required more then one student to use it for it to activate? or a spell that did more damage when more poeple used it? that would be very cool.

nice idea or if there is a spell that require four poeple they do it in the same time and it will kill every enemy in the game and if something happend it will kill every body in the game including your team and it would be fire like a huge deom comes out from the corcle and we cant see all of it because it is so huge and fire comes from no where to attack you from space, oh and remeber it is just an idea.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
hey im joing im going to be a member for 2-4months so im going to mak eit worth wild

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Fire is awesome!

I am Elizabeth Iceblossom, Level 50 Pyromancer and pyromaniac :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
apprenticepeter wrote:
firestarcat wrote:
The spell fire gets from nightshade lets you steal one charm from the enemie. A charm is like the fireblade.

Thanks. Next time I get on I will put the spell in my deck. :D

sorry i don't understand.what does the steal charm card do exacly?i dont know much of the fire blade

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
you know that wraight o mooshu i always do all my fire spells but then i die

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Hey I just got a treat card.But I don't understand how to use it.it puts treats on all foes

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
hello i'm nathan giantrider lvl 48 fire student its awesome and all but i just wish we didnt have to do so much work for so little xp points :( but it is awesome when you go to the commons and every one one looks at you and tries to add you.And when people compliment on your clothes or your spell btw fire dragan is the best!

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
nathar100 wrote:
hello i'm nathan giantrider lvl 48 fire student its awesome and all but i just wish we didnt have to do so much work for so little xp points :( but it is awesome when you go to the commons and every one one looks at you and tries to add you.And when people compliment on your clothes or your spell btw fire dragan is the best!

i agree with the last comments
though it does get annoying when the same person tries to add ya too many times
fire dragon is awesome when ya have fire blade elemental blade fire trap elemental trap and maybe a curse and feint on all the monsters in your battle
i did a helephant that took 5000 life from an oni in ms
i did a heck hound that took 1000+ health each turn in arena against an ice person

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
who needs help i a lvl 48 fire student leader of one of the most popular clubs i very famous if you liked to meet me plz just say anytime.

Sloan Darkbright-48 fire

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
this is my second fire club joined. michael sprite shard lvl 47 master of fire.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
apprenticepeter wrote:
Quiz! Who's soul stands in the temple of storms? (He is found in the krokosphinx.)
it's krokotep.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
usc2009 wrote:
as a fir wizard what lvl do you get your minion i am lvl 17 fire wizard :D :D :D :D
i think it's at lvl 28 after beating up mr incinirator in chelsea court at mb.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
bobtiger wrote:
who needs help i a lvl 48 fire student leader of one of the most popular clubs i very famous if you liked to meet me plz just say anytime.

Sloan Darkbright-48 fire

What club is it because I have never heard of you

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
miker01 wrote:
apprenticepeter wrote:
Quiz! Who's soul stands in the temple of storms? (He is found in the krokosphinx.)
it's krokotep.
Krokhotep. not krokotep

Emily Frostsong lvl 28 fire. I need mr incinerater,mb!!!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
as a lvl 46 i have spent a lot of time finding out what fire cards to put in my deck and if any of you are wondering i think you should put mainly in your deck aura spells like link, heckhound,scold,fire elf, and Fire Dragon. then do a little of attacking spells like the helephant and fire cat and spells like those. then you should have more charms than traps because most spells are aura spells. [but remember to put healing spells]

I hope this helps people how have trouble with there deck

~master fire wizard Cameron Deaththief~

P.S. Fire invented oven baked pizza :D