Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Well, now I have grown really powerful since I last blogged. I am level 42 and I am a Master Storm/Fire. You all will be come very awesome in the future as well.

Ethan ShadowWraith Level 42 Master Diviner/Pyromancer
Wand: Storm Blade
Deck: Deck of the Lotus
Pets: Minotaur, Troll, Dark Fairy, Ninja Pig, Osiris Papyrus, Rat Magician, and Snow Serpent 2

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
NICE HELMHOLTZ! You rock dude!
You will also get cool acessories like me!

Good Luck in your Travels across the SPIRAL!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hey everyone. Right now i have a level 29 sorcerer and as him i easily did golem tower. However for my storm wizard its IMPOSSIBLE!
I thought about waiting until i get two potions but even that might not help. Please I'm really stuck on what used to be a really easy quest for me. If anyone couls give me tips i would appreciate it.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I have some tips for you!
1. Raise your level
2. Use weak attacks on the first few floors(Storm Snake)
3. Get Help

Thats all I can offer!
Ethan ShadowWraith Level 45 Master Diviner/Pyromancer
Badge: Master of Storm
Pets: Minotaur, Snow Serpent 2 , Troll 2, Rat Magician (Wont show still because of bug!!), Osiris Papyrus, Ninja Pig, and Dark Fairy
Wand: Storm Sword
Deck: Deck of Dragonspyre

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
NICE Mangekyokyuubi!

GO MINOTAUR PET!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Its from youkai in the Tree of Life in Mooshu!)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Lol thx for the little info on the pet drop...

I have three characters, but two of them I never really play on.

Main: Sierra Winterbreeze, Level 32, (And wants to be lvl 35 so I can weild the stuff in Mooshu!) Ice/Death Thaumaturge.

Others: Sabrina Rainbowdreamer, Level 5, Myth/Balance Conjurer
Laura Darkglen, Level 7, Death/Fire Necromancer

Ice school is awesome because I already have over 2000 health! I love having 2000!

My favorite titles are Mastermind, Crusher Crusher, and even though its easy to get Wizard City Protector. I'm stuck in Katzenstein's Lab in Marleybone, but I have all the stuff I can from Mooshu because everyone on my friends list can go there. I cant wait till I've finally beat Big Ben!

Pets: Ninja Pig, Ghoul or Rotting Fodder (Can't rember its real name, I think it was like Beetle Juicedrinker or something), Blue Ghost, Mander (I think it was like "storm mander" or something), Krok, Unicorn (I just can't give it up!), and, uh, something else....

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
lvl 8 just signed up about a week ago i got the fire cat, imp, and piggle

i cant figure out why i cant speak with the free text even though im over 13 and put text chat on plz help... Anthony StormBringer (lol)

Administrator
If you are unable to use the chat function It is possible that your account does not have Filtered Text Chat enabled. Accounts set up as over 13 players are able to use the Filtered Text Chat.

If you have an account that is over 13 and can still not chat you might need to enable the feature. To enable you must login to Wizard101.com and select "My Accounts". Under the "Account Management" section login to your parental controls and click on the 'enable' button located next to the 'filtered text' option.

Filtered Text Chat for players with under 13 accounts can only be turned on by a parent/guardian over age 18. The parent/guardian must validate his/her age by buying a subscription or crowns with a valid credit card.

If you have previously been able to use Filtered Chat and no longer can access it, it is possible that you have been reported for harrasment or other misconduct. Please contact Customer Support using the "Ask a Question" button at the top of the support page.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 22, 2008
i really want minotaur pet!!!!!anyway,im currently lv.42(very close to 43!!!!)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Hello, I am a cool wizard!
Stats:

Name: Wolf TitanFountain
Level: 38
Hat: Shroud of Yodels ( +126 max health )
Body item: Cloak of Delibration ( + 253 max health )
School: Life/Storm
Shoe item: Forgot
Wand: 3 wands: Brooding wand, Staff of Deep Though, and Meditative wand
World: Up to Dragonspyre right now Past Mooshu Already

Well thats all about me!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
My Wizard name is Nora and she is a leval 18, Soon she will be a leval 19.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hey guess what, me again, and FIANLLY after weeks and weeks of trying to get there, I leveled up to level 35! YAYES! I beat Katzenstein's Lab too, and both Counterweights, and Big Ben! So now I'm in MooShu!

My main character, again, is Sierra Winterbreeze, Level 35 Ice/Death Wizard. Since I saw other people posting what they wear, I thought I would to.

Hat: I think it is called Cap of the Icy Wyvern
Robe: Coat of Stomping (gives me Stormzilla!)
Shoes: Master's Robe of the Dryad (gives my Dryad! Very helpful for healing)
Level: 35
World: MooShu

Other Characters: Laura Darkglen, on Krokotopia, Level 12 Death/Fire; Sabrina Rainbowdreamer, on Triton Avenue and Fire Cat Alley and Cyclops Lane, Level 5 Myth/Balance

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
I'm proud to say I am level 48 Master Necromancer, Savior Of The Spiral. I was able to beat Malistare with a couple friends, and i'm am also proud to say we have ended his trechery!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Hey guess what, me again, and FIANLLY after weeks and weeks of trying to get there, I leveled up to level 35! YAYES! I beat Katzenstein's Lab too, and both Counterweights, and Big Ben! So now I'm in MooShu!

My main character, again, is Sierra Winterbreeze, Level 35 Ice/Death Wizard. Since I saw other people posting what they wear, I thought I would to.

Hat: I think it is called Cap of the Icy Wyvern
Robe: Coat of Stomping (gives me Stormzilla!)
Shoes: Master's Robe of the Dryad (gives my Dryad! Very helpful for healing)
Level: 35
World: MooShu

Other Characters: Laura Darkglen, on Krokotopia, Level 12 Death/Fire; Sabrina Rainbowdreamer, on Triton Avenue and Fire Cat Alley and Cyclops Lane, Level 5 Myth/Balance

Way to go! Welcome to the Major Leagues, Wizard...!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
plumblossum wrote:
It is always nice when professors drop in. Professor Wu, I have life as a secondary school for my first student

I am currently level 35 in Marleybone waiting to do Counterweight West.

The outfit I have on is from Moo shu becuase I have helped so many people and now they are past me. I don't mind because those same people are now more than happy to help me get to Moo Shu too!

Keep going my friend! :) After big ben you can go to moo shu! I am level 34! I am working on moo shu. I am a ice character. My second school is myth. It is awsome!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
I was level 10 when i got my subscription and i have loved it ever since it is a great game for anyone that likes online games!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
i'm currently a lvl 32 but very soon 33. i'm fireand my second school is storm. i've done an instanced lvl in ds with my friend but i'm still in mb so i have a long wait

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
I am currently LV. 46 Master Pyromancer
Close to FIRE DRAGON!!!!!!! :D :D

(and also the Helephant pet 8))

EDIT: Now lvl 47, close to 48 ROCK ON FIRE!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Well, if you must know , then I think I'm Level 27 or 28. I'm this high because I level'd up so much by battling so many enemies in Wizard City! But now I have a membership(too bad it's only 1 month )and I'm quite enjoying myself in Krokotopia. :D Your welcome! :P :-) :D

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Hi I'm Aaron DeathStalker.
Just leveled up Now Lv. 23 Adept pyromancer second school life
1303 health
??? mana