Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
im curently level 20 ice in grizzlehiem i got my membership a few months ago i cant wait to get to level 22 to get ice wyvern :D

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I am in Level 55 and I'm in Celestia. My other wizard is Level 7 and still in Wizard City.

*~Kayla~* Grandmaster Storm
*~Kiley Dreamer~* Apprentice Balance

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
i am level 48 and am in celestia i know it really low level for celestia but o well. i am a death wizard with ice as a sub. that was a mistake. sry guys but ice stinks. death rules but ice stinks. i am trying to do my quests in celestia but i am finding it very hard to do as my level is quite low. i am stuck on a quest that gives 13,500 xp and i have only just started the world. i have to defeat and collect something. i have to defeat these crabs and collect 3 rank 10 = 1710 health. round about that anyway. so far i have killed 14 and collected 2 lol. loving my level 48 spell and pet though. i got bored and leveled my pet to teen. can't wait to get it to adult, cause i want to hatch. i hope someone will hatch with me. cross your fingers plz people. lol
javascript:emoticon(':D');

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I am level 60 Thaumaturge and love being so powerful!!!

Joseph Dragontamer, level 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Name: Malorn GriffonCaller Level: 29 School: Myth/Balance Name: Justin DragonBreath Level: 12 School: Fire/Life Myth rocks! 8)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
woot my pet is now adult and i am getting really annoyed cause i cant do my quests in celestia cuse i not strong enough to do this boss. so all i do now is pvp at the moment really. maybe some past quests. good luck nguyendo on your journey. i sure you will be as high a level as you friendin due time. javascript:emoticon(':D');

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I'm lv 54 storm now and working on mirkholm keep & celestia want to get to lv 56 & wintertusk

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
i am hunter deathcaster a lvl 60 legendary necromancer who is the ~ waterworks warrior~

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Iam level 17 ilike this level because well... ijust like it. Iam also a member.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah, level 8. What a great level to be at. Why, I remember when I was level 8, growing up in MooShu. I would always try to sneak into the Jade Palace to catch a glimpse of the mighty Emperor. :-) But of course I'm enjoying Wizard City now too. Everyone has been very welcoming since I arrived. :)
Wow, since I'm in lvl 22 it seems low to be at lvl 8. But, Now not.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am a lvl 52 Balance/thunder/fire Jasmine soul hunter dont know when I will be able to get another subscription and I love this game and I have 7 other wizards
Amber soul giver lvl 12 death/thunder
Amber Earth Gem lvl 9 life/death
Ellie Strong hammer lvl 5 myth/life
Angela sea shard lvl 4 thunder/fire
madeline rainbow wielder Ice/fire
thats everyone

this is Jasmine soul hunter lvl 52 signing off Love you

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009