Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
hi,i'm jacob frostgem,my name is frostgem because i wanted the ice school,i am level 25, i am a life/any, because i want an avandge in all the schools LIFE

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I am lvl 29 life my name is Nicole Heart and i am a fan of life i would like to say hello to other life wizard:Hello!

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Hello all i am a grandmaster of life I have my robe and boots but could someone please tell me how to get the rest please :D

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
PEOPLE! TIP! If you are a life student going into Pvp dress like fire or something so they wont identify you quickly!!! :D

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Rose12345 wrote:
Finally! I've been waiting a loooooooooooong time for this! Thank you whoever invented this club! I'm a lvl 46 life wizard. I want to join!!!! Anyway, my WIZARD'S (I put it in caps it's because posting your real name is bad) name is...

Natalie Flower

Lol sorry for the weird reply

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
mommon wrote:
Have question for any other life wizard. I am currently very close to level 45 and just need to finish book and Zeke quest before going to Dragonspyre, but I still don't have a Life Trap spell Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or did I miss a quest somewhere I have blade, shield and prism but no Trap.
My wizard's name is Tatiana Goldleaf and I appreciate any help

I recieved the answer to this in another forum, but Thanks to everyone lending a hand.

So, please enlighten us other life wizards. I am a 46 level, close to 47 and I haven't found one either.
Thanks

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
lynn111111 wrote:
hello fellow theurgist my name is Autumn Swiftgem.i am lvl 50 8) second school storm.
to clear things up about rebirth you have to do all of mossbacks quest,AND wave bringers THEN you go back to the tree of life and talk to the oakheart there,and do his quest hope this helps :D .
i think storm is the best second school for life,because you can aford the fizzles. it can make you a little mad but its worth it.
any thing you want to ask just post back.i love being a thurgist (sorry if i spell thurgist wrong)
almost forgot,to make things clear LIFE WIZARDS ARE AWESOME and if any one askes life is way better then death.(inside joke)

see ya in the spiral
Autumn Swiftgem

Hi!

Ok, question, I have completed MooShu and did everything I could find from Mossback and Wavebringers and Tree of Life. Even went back to tree to make sure but nothing. What else am I supposed to do?

Please Help!

Administrator
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Making a life club is a great idea! But would you agree that it might be unfair for the other wizards in society? Dont judge me on my opinion.

Life always shares peace and hope!

Megan DreamRider Magus lvl 30

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
NurseHypno wrote:
mommon wrote:
Have question for any other life wizard. I am currently very close to level 45 and just need to finish book and Zeke quest before going to Dragonspyre, but I still don't have a Life Trap spell Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or did I miss a quest somewhere I have blade, shield and prism but no Trap.
My wizard's name is Tatiana Goldleaf and I appreciate any help

I recieved the answer to this in another forum, but Thanks to everyone lending a hand.

So, please enlighten us other life wizards. I am a 46 level, close to 47 and I haven't found one either.
Thanks

The life trap spell is on Colossus Blvd. in Wizard City
Go to Mindy Pixeycrown (i think is her name), she is the girl that directs you through most of the quests there. There is a short street (between the two "main" roads that dead ends at a house off the courtyard she is in. Go in, get the spell, and DO NOT, under any circumstances, be embarrassed that you missed it at level 47. I was level 50 wondering where my master of life badge was before i found it.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am level 48 lifer. I went to get new spell and was told by life teacher to talk to the trees including niles and oakheart. I cant get to oakheart. Did I miss something? I also cant get to ancient burial grounds house to get obsidian chest. What is the deal?

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
all lifers if you can log onto helephant area 1 and go to lady oriel on sunday november 22 any time during the day after a few of us have gathered we will head to the arena and fight each other after our fights are over we will give each other advice on how to fight better all day we will be fighting and helping each other....... if anyone shows up that is...... :?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
hi im a life also. I still dont have secondary class and he is level25 already. Im still reading skills of different school to which i will choose. I run to this skill

Power Play 22 +35% all power pip chance (global)

what does GLOBAL means?

1. it gives 35% pip chance for all players in the combat cirlce for 1 round?
2. it gives 35% pip chance to single target player for entire fight?
3. gives 35% pip chance for all players for entire fight?

or means different. Im still figure out but im not sure what does it mean.

thanks

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
darkvhedz wrote:
hi im a life also. I still dont have secondary class and he is level25 already. Im still reading skills of different school to which i will choose. I run to this skill

Power Play 22 +35% all power pip chance (global)

what does GLOBAL means?

1. it gives 35% pip chance for all players in the combat cirlce for 1 round?
2. it gives 35% pip chance to single target player for entire fight?
3. gives 35% pip chance for all players for entire fight?

or means different. Im still figure out but im not sure what does it mean.

thanks

its number three

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hey guys i was in an earlier post on the first page :D but now i am lvl 50 grandmaster life if you want to find me i am usually on bartlby or unicorn and ill be at the arena a lot
- Nicole FireGem lvl 50 life wizard

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Hi i am Donna Shadowriver, a level 28 life and storm wizard. This looks fun to post in, so i probably will a lot.

Everyone forgets life because we are "weak".

We'll show them who's "weak" when we pvp! We've got the sole group healing spell! Yea!

Donna S., adept therugist :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
muffin1905 wrote:
Hello fellow Life students! I'm Jack Titanslinger, a level 15 Initiate. I'm currently in Collosuss Blvd. with my newly bought dragon. My secondary is Myth, and it's working well so far. I don't have a problem with much, except a small graphics error I saw. With Leprechaun, after he spills his gold, more appears out of nowhere. That might just be Life magic, but I'm just saying.

Nice to meet you, Jack. I am glad we have more liife wizards. Good luck on Collosuss Blvd.!

Donna S.

PS: i am weird....

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
vastidious wrote:
Hi all. I'm Zachary MythMender and I just started playing last week. I got the latest Massively Magazine with the code and that got me interested and need I say, hooked.

I have a few questions. I chose Life because I wanted to be a healer specifically. I have been reading about how you can choose mulitple schools to train in. A few questions come to mind with this.

1. Is there a certain level where you can't choose another school until then?

2. If I choose to add another school, say for instance, death, does that place limitations on Life because I chose that? For instance, if I didn't choose a second school and stuck only with Life, I can get further into the Life progression. But since I added Death, I can now only go up to such a level in Life. And I miss out on Spell XXX.

I have more questions, which have left my mind at the moment, but this should get some started.

Thanks for any help you can give. I look forward to playing more. In fact, I need to get my wireless connected here at the office and I'll go play during lunch. <grin>

Zachary MythMender

I can answer your second question. If you choose a secondary school (which you should), then you will still get all of the life spells. if you use your training points only on your secondary school, then you will get almost all your secondary schools spells, just not the special quest spells. Such as, I chose storm as my secondary school. I will still get (or have gotten)

-thunder snake
-lightning bats
-storm shark
-kraken
-windstorm
-(not sure whats here)
-stormzilla
some special quest ones that i will NOT get are:
-storm lord
-tempest

I hope this answered your question. and I advise you choose a secondary school, probably one with a lot of attacking spells.

Donna S., adept life wizard level 28

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hi people! I'm a Theurgist you hopefully know about, ALIA LOTUSPETAL! You know, Author of The Most Powerful Spells of All? Anyway, my secondary school is FIRE!

I'm level 46. It's so hard to level up nowadays...

I have a Jade Oni pet. (It dropped the 3rd time!)

I don't get why the Jade Oni spell is BALANCE.

Did anyone notice this level 50 Life Henchman bug? It happened to me twice. Once when I was defeating the Plague Oni, and another when I was defeating The Hoarder. All he does is keep on passing. With the Plague Oni, he didn't stop until I hired another henchman. With the Hoarder, he eventually stopped and cast LEPRECHAUN.

And also, I didn't see a Life School yet in DragonSpyre Academy. Has anybody seen it? Because I haven't seen either Life or Balance.

I get the reason why there's no Balance School. The Balance school is sort of unique, it being in Krokotopia.

Just remember to READ THE MOST POWERFUL SPELLS OF ALL IF YOU HAVEN'T! :D :D :D :D :D

~Alia LotusPetal Level 46 Theurgist
~Rachel LotusBlossom Level 12 Sorcerer
~Alura MistEyes Level 10 Necromancer
~Mary IceBlossom Level 7 Thaumaturge
and ~ Sabrina LightCaster Level 4 Diviner

Survivor
May 19, 2009
i am life lvl 48 that sounds cool i have been look for a place to hang out in wizard101 and thats perfect lol

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
leahraeali wrote:
Hi people! I'm a Theurgist you hopefully know about, ALIA LOTUSPETAL! You know, Author of The Most Powerful Spells of All? Anyway, my secondary school is FIRE!

I'm level 46. It's so hard to level up nowadays...

I have a Jade Oni pet. (It dropped the 3rd time!)

I don't get why the Jade Oni spell is BALANCE.

Did anyone notice this level 50 Life Henchman bug? It happened to me twice. Once when I was defeating the Plague Oni, and another when I was defeating The Hoarder. All he does is keep on passing. With the Plague Oni, he didn't stop until I hired another henchman. With the Hoarder, he eventually stopped and cast LEPRECHAUN.

And also, I didn't see a Life School yet in DragonSpyre Academy. Has anybody seen it? Because I haven't seen either Life or Balance.

I get the reason why there's no Balance School. The Balance school is sort of unique, it being in Krokotopia.

Just remember to READ THE MOST POWERFUL SPELLS OF ALL IF YOU HAVEN'T! :D :D :D :D :D

~Alia LotusPetal Level 46 Theurgist
~Rachel LotusBlossom Level 12 Sorcerer
~Alura MistEyes Level 10 Necromancer
~Mary IceBlossom Level 7 Thaumaturge
and ~ Sabrina LightCaster Level 4 Diviner

OMG Alia LotusPetal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
hi am wolf darkbreaker,

I was just saying to start a new topic i know we get a spell that heals all but we are the only school that doesnt get to attack all and

P.S.

i am a level 49