Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
This is enable for any life wizard (if theirs another one this is the 2ed Life club) we will talk about things that you think needs upgardes on we will also talk about any other things that have to do with Life. I hope every Life wizard likes this.

Remember life
Wizards we
Heal others!

also post your life wizards NAME!!!!

By,Tanner DragonCaller

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
My main wizard is a level 29 Life/Death wizard named Paige Darkflower. I really like the life school. Although damage output is somewhat lacking the ability to heal myself and others along with the life drains from my death secondary make it possible to last a long time in duels.

Developer
Well Hello there Tanner. And hello to all of life wizards out there.

:D

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. "
~Berthold Auerbach

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
Hello there! Im Alex Dream Crafter! Im level 31 magus and my second school is Myth. (I'm not sure im his favorite student) If you need any help just ask!

I would like to say sorry to two wizards in particular (dont remember your names sorry) we were doing Kingsinton yesterday and I fled to get more mana but I could not return because you where not in my list!
Sorry!!!

Survivor
May 24, 2008
I'm Llewella Dragonsong, a Life/Myth wizard, level 45 Master.

While I'm patiently waiting for the next big thing, I created an Ice/Death wizard (currently level 28). I'm enjoying seeing all the new spells she's accummulating. :-)

I can't wait until my Life wizard can get that Rebirth spell. I tried it as a treasure card, and that thing rocked. Granted, it's 7 pips, but I tend to maximize my pips on my Life wizard, so it should work out.

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
yeah currently my life wizard is almost past the temple of the Sun and never died once

by, Eliendel

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
hello, i'm Grace Mooncaller, lvl44, my second school is storm, my third school is fire, and i'm currently working on getting to lvl 45 to get a training point and get meteor strike spell. also, where or when can you get rank 7 spells?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Hello fellow Life students! I'm Jack Titanslinger, a level 15 Initiate. I'm currently in Collosuss Blvd. with my newly bought dragon. My secondary is Myth, and it's working well so far. I don't have a problem with much, except a small graphics error I saw. With Leprechaun, after he spills his gold, more appears out of nowhere. That might just be Life magic, but I'm just saying.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Eliendel wrote:
yeah currently my life wizard is almost past the temple of the Sun and never died once

by, Eliendel
I got to mooshu and never died once even on big ben

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
My wizard is named Zachary Willowshade. He's currently 26th level. Of course his primary is life. His secondary is ice. I haven't decided on a third school yet.

I've been defeated a few times. I like to push the envelope. I tend to hang in until the bitter end. I've won more than one duel because I stuck it out and got some lucky breaks like a boss fizzling to keep me alive.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Hey Im pretty new to the game started Friday.
MY Life wizard is lvl 24 , named Cody Earthstone i hang around Amberose or Balestorm depends on my mood. He has a secondary class of Death too.
I chose death becuase it is another way of regaining health as well so i was like cool i am a light and dark wizard, whould that mean im grey?

lol anyways see everyone around :D

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
Dear, Life Students

If you didnt know I think myth and life are the best two types to play the game with (if you are going to say what yours is IT MUST HAVE LIFE IN IT :P lol jk ) anyways now I am to Marlybone without being defeated (you: me:

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Hey Fellow Life students :). I thought this school wasn't as popular as the other classes, with the low damage output.
Anyway, good to see that we have a club here. My name is Wolf Wintertail, I'm a Lvl 29 Life/Balance and currently dodging Golems in Marleybone- they're fast . So my New armor helps as it absorbs all types of damage- it's the second most expensive one in Marleybone so I'm broke at the moment, lol.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
Wetader wrote:
Hey Fellow Life students :). I thought this school wasn't as popular as the other classes, with the low damage output.

what you call low damage is not, life is the ultimate class, can solo any mob
look at it this way.. I can take all the time I want to use power ups and multipliers, and to let my pips build, hard to kill that which heals
granted I dont have the output, but I can do plus 40 plus 25 and plus 30 that stack, and my minion heals too )

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hey Life Wizzies i am a level 25 life with secondary school in death. my main goal is to keep my sons who play myth/fire and ice/mix classes from getting defeated as they say. so far its a decent combo. I think since i am a main healer first i should have taken maybe balance as my second school. They would work well together to set up my sons to do more damage and more shielding. i am also starting a balance/life to see if i can still heal well and get some of the really nice balance spells that way. thanks for starting the thread. We are currently in krocktopia and just got to the new area where you go into the sphinx head.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
hey agian, just updating my status :P

I took a third class, so now I'm a life/balance/death. I've finished the storyline of Dragonspyre. Currently level 48 so I'm working on side quests to become grandmaster. I'm also going for some of the titles.

A little hint for those going for titles- go for desert Golems because they count for 3 titles- Giants, Golems and elementals. Another big plus is they're balance so they take more damage.

Slontoppy, you were right about life wizards. Multiplier does good damage.
I was lower level back then so I didn't have the skills.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Wetader wrote:
hey agian, just updating my status :P

I took a third class, so now I'm a life/balance/death. I've finished the storyline of Dragonspyre. Currently level 48 so I'm working on side quests to become grandmaster. I'm also going for some of the titles.

A little hint for those going for titles- go for desert Golems because they count for 3 titles- Giants, Golems and elementals. Another big plus is they're balance so they take more damage.

Slontoppy, you were right about life wizards. Multiplier does good damage.
I was lower level back then so I didn't have the skills.

your a lvl 48life so can you tell me what the lvl 48 card is? i am Lail Ghostshade. lvl 46 so i am close.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Hello i am a lvl 47 life/death wizard and it is going very good :P i am happy you started this thred. LIFE RULES ALL THE WAY FOR THE WIN

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Lail Lifebringer at anyone's service. I've chosen a more defensive system of attack and healing spells. Me and my unicorn, Dippy, just started playing about two weeks ago and I have gotten friendly help. Looking forward to learning from you all as well as Mistress Moolinda.

p.s. I have to say I have never met not only a talking bovine, but a HEALING, talking bovine. Wonderful experience :)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Hello, Life Club

I currently am a level 42 Master Life / Balance wizard 8) . My characters name is Mary LifeWeaver. I do enjoy being a Life wizard very much and helping others.

The only problem is that I am constantly bombarded with help request that I can not focus on my own quest. It would not bother me so much if the help requesters tried to help themselves a bit. Like texting me for Help!! repeatedly getting mad that I do not just flee from any battle I am in and running to them only to find them street hunting regular mobs they are more than able to handle on there own . Well enough of that rant.

My ideas & request for the game designers:

#1 Work on the artificial intelligence of our minion. I have had myself many a times at deaths door and instead of healing me or another in need she cast heal on her uninjured self. Also why is it that she just seems to randomly but heal buffs on just about anyone, she needs to cast that only on life wizards or just herself.

#2 Create a looking for team /others system for questing.

#3 Place a menu chat option for each teammate and enemy while in combat. This would help in working with others who do not have text chat in battles. Being amble to easily say “Do not kill <blank> at the Key space because I am casting a Sandstorm on it” might make the team work easier.

#4 Include a <Do Not Disturb> function in the chat system with a short message as to why. Like <Do Not Disturb I am currently helping others> when it is active and a friend sends a text message. The message can still get received but the sender already knows that you are busy and may not be able to get back with them right away.

#5 Life needs its own damage all enemies spell. Like a DOT (damage over time) like: Choking Vines that wrap the enemy and slowly kills them.

I also see a Damage all Enemies variation of the shark spell like <Feeding Frenzy> not sure if it this would be a life spell but might make a neat Treasure Card that would not be that difficult for the programs to do sense the graphics are already there.

#6 Life needs to have a stronger / less frail minion. It is sad at my level almost any damage the enemy does to my minion will kill her instantly. A simple sandstorm or a single hit of a Cyclops and she is out. I like the Pixie but I need another minion to stand at least a single hit from a enemy. Or at least make it that her heals do not build treat with the enemy. One cast of Unicorn and she has all of the enemies hitting her.

#7 Life needs a remove all threat from all enemies spell. It could be remove all threat on per pip # of enemies. Otherwise cast with 3 pips the first 3 enemies from left to the right will no longer (till you upset them again) view you as a threat. The calm spell just does not cut it one enemy for all my pips.

*I am still looking for answer to my posted question “does Global Spells Stack”
https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/3746.ftl.
The reason this is important to me is because I like using the Balance schools Power Play (gets the power pips flowing) spell and have an item that lets me cast Sanctuary I want to know how they work together or is it only one global spell may be active at a time no matter who cast it.
I was hoping that one of the professors would give me a definitive answer.

Well I think I said enough, for now.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Have question for any other life wizard. I am currently very close to level 45 and just need to finish book and Zeke quest before going to Dragonspyre, but I still don't have a Life Trap spell Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or did I miss a quest somewhere I have blade, shield and prism but no Trap.
My wizard's name is Tatiana Goldleaf and I appreciate any help

I recieved the answer to this in another forum, but Thanks to everyone lending a hand.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
Well you should've got it before then I think it might be a bug and here is some updates on my life:

I am too Marleybone (think I spelled right) and without dying once and I have made a balance/life wizard. thats all for now. Note:Always bring joy to those who need it :x I havent seen people doing that .

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Hi all. I'm Zachary MythMender and I just started playing last week. I got the latest Massively Magazine with the code and that got me interested and need I say, hooked.

I have a few questions. I chose Life because I wanted to be a healer specifically. I have been reading about how you can choose mulitple schools to train in. A few questions come to mind with this.

1. Is there a certain level where you can't choose another school until then?

2. If I choose to add another school, say for instance, death, does that place limitations on Life because I chose that? For instance, if I didn't choose a second school and stuck only with Life, I can get further into the Life progression. But since I added Death, I can now only go up to such a level in Life. And I miss out on Spell XXX.

I have more questions, which have left my mind at the moment, but this should get some started.

Thanks for any help you can give. I look forward to playing more. In fact, I need to get my wireless connected here at the office and I'll go play during lunch. <grin>

Zachary MythMender